Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know (12564 Views)

Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Magnoliaa(f): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Omo na redpillers full here dey share stories o. Amazing. grin grin That is if the stories are not even figments of their imagination.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by arthurwillia(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lol bayelsa land of sex with strangers
Meet person this morning
Lash am for evening
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by galantjoe(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Who's that guy up there saying, "sex is sacred shit?"

My friend, whatever you believe in rules and stirs your purpose and direction in your earthly sojourn. In days of the ancient, Cleopatra, Julius Ceaser, Casanova, and all the kings and queens of the Roman empire had sex recklessly. Nothing happened. The only one thing that happened to them and will one day happen to everyone else is Death.

Sex is overrated. We're way more than seven billion people presently walking the dirty face of this gad damn Earth. They'll all one day bow and sign out! and in comes another different set of people to walk in their trails.

In the year 1207, men and women had sex.
In the year 1809, men and women had sex.
In the year 2022, men and women are having sex.
In the year 3009, provided these bastards don't wipe the human race, people existing then would have sex. From morning to night. Sun up to sun down. And by that time, you saying that sex is sacred, would have long been dead and even your bones would have melted and you go back to being dust.

Have sex. There's nothing sacred about it. This shit talk sounds like an African thing.

The only takeaway that I want you to get into your head is that; with the prevalence of all sorts of viruses, diseases, and infections, it's advisable to protect oneself. Condomize your dick and take extra caution.

I share the same sex ideology with you.

Sex is overrated. Sex is never a sin or curse. Provided you don't rape your partner.

Sex is beautiful thing God gave me man to relax, reduce stress and keep compassionship

3 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by SouthSouth1914: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
blazingblender:
Only those who don't understand the sacred communion of sex will bed a person he/she meets for the first time ....
Sex is sacred no jokes

Dude disembark from this careless capping!

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by galantjoe(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Yes. That was in 2016
I was driving home after hectic day. One beautiful lady waves me. I picked her up. She started conversations which seemed that she was friends to some of my school mates but I never remembered meeting her in school.

I wasn't going to her destination but I want to drop her to a junction that will be convinient for her to pick a bus to her destination. She insisted on following me to my destination with pretense that she, wanted to pick pictures she snapped with her friend.

After collecting the picture, I ask to passed night in the house since we will going to same place the next morning. She smiled and said that it will be okay if I can buy a cloth for him. The rest is the history.
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Tegabadguy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jennygold111:
How do you see it?
yes have don so many times cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by thrillionaire(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Generalwoodz:

My friend, whatever you believe in rules and stirs your purpose and direction in your earthly sojourn. In days of the ancient, Cleopatra, Julius Ceaser, Casanova, and all the kings and queens of the Roman empire had sex recklessly. Nothing happened. The only one thing that happened to them and will one day happen to everyone else is Death.

Sex is overrated. We're way more than seven billion people presently walking the dirty face of this gad damn Earth. They'll all one day bow and sign out! and in comes another different set of people to walk in their trails.

In the year 3009, provided these bastards don't wipe the human race, people existing then would have sex. From morning to night. Sun up to sun down. And by that time, you saying that sex is sacred, would have long been dead and even your bones would have melted and you go back to being dust.

Have sex. There's nothing sacred about it. This shit talk sounds like an African thing.

The only takeaway that I want you to get into your head is that; with the prevalence of all sorts of viruses, diseases, and infections, it's advisable to protect oneself. Condomize your dick and take extra caution.
Thank you.
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by EponOjuku: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jennygold111:
How do you see it?

We know you want to start that rubbish called hookup. Better don't try.
It is mentally destructive. It damages your sense of delayed gratification and will to work.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
No experience
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by blazingblender(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Dude disembark from this careless capping!
cappings of the sacred men can't be understood by chilse men
I know say you no fit coprison my caprison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Therock5555(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Make i drop una one short tale...

I jam my ex babe friend at a burial ceremony, funny thing i came late, not late per say, i came to see my guy, come jam burial for the house, i just join crowd as i sight food being shared.

Anyway i playfully asked for my ex babe friend's number when I was leaving, she quickly agreed.

In the night, i invited her over, babe easily turn up, omor, naso i use gist kill her until she feel my hand grabbing bobby. Madam just weak.

The only thing she said was, "what would my friend think?"

Oiiin, when na moan take over... Omor naso person take get steady yanshing partner oh... Hahahah

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Paulinho59(m): 3:07am On Aug 14, 2022
STOICREALIST:
At a party in the village.
Went for a wake keeping as part of obsequies for a very old relative. At night it turned out that all youths were exhausted in the family house after the dancing and singing and drinking.

Early in the morning while the event continued many others looked for where to sleep. A lot of us went to the main living room of the house and slept on the floor in the living room. It turned out that most of the girls were slightly intoxicated, ecstatic from the event, generally giddy and quite tired. While we all slept at various spots, corners and angles in the main living room which was a typical village living room, large and expansive, someone came to lay close to me. Apparently it was someone I couldn’t properly figure out, as the only available light came from the light outside by the bulbs attached onto the canopy frames for those still dancing, eating, drinking and talking. Noise from the generator and Music from the speakers also was quite loud.

Turned out that as we all took various manageable comfortable positions just to at least catch some sleep, I decided to lay close to the wall at one of the four corners of the living room. I noticed someone come lay close to me and the little space I had left between myself and the wall. Being a few distance away from me it was easy to spoon if I moved closer. Interestingly she was the one who moved backwards a few minutes later and snuggled with her back nestling against me.

In that night, under the dark, with the noise from the generator and music playing, we went silly and crazy. It began with a touch and light caress to see her response to a kiss on her neck, shoulder and her back. And from there my hands slipping into the burial T-shirt she was wearing to caress her boobs and gently and erotically lightly pinch and play with her hardened nipples. I eventually loosened the single “George” wrapper she tied setting it free . Laying on my left side, I used my right feet and thigh/knee to push open and widening her thighs apart, then shifted the edge of her already wet panties, while still kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. I eventually eventually, quietly kicked off my trousers and taking her from behind while she turned her head to kiss and stifle her moans which wouldn’t have been heard anyway. With the noise I got bolder to take strong thrusts as we spooned. Eventually came inside her as she tried to break free when she felt my orgasm build up as my thrust got slower, stronger and deeper. She knew what was about to happen and I think she realized the risk. She initially wanted to break free. However, when I held her stiffly with one hand on her hips while caressing her boobs, nipples and clit with the other hand, she succumbed as I came inside her. She turned her head backwards to kiss and moan and breath into my mouth. We stayed glued for a long time and eventually she got up and disappeared into the night.

I slipped back into my trousers and expected her to return because I felt she went to clean up. She never returned. However in the morning among many girls who are friends to my cousins, sisters and other relatives, I suspected a girl between 19-24 or 25 who had exchanged numerous glances with me during the wake as I refused to dance and would rather be on my own, sitting and watching. I typically do not fancy the idea of dancing during the burial of any person. Regardless of how old and how well they lived.

U don go bleep Ogbanje

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by mediclife1987(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2022
IceColdVeins:
Alright this one is also a worthy mention

Happened during my NySc days in the East.
One fateful afternoon, I walked into my Favourite restaurant to fulfil my stomach desires when I all of a sudden needed to charge my phone cos I was running on a low battery. I started asking around if I could borrow a charger for my phone when I reached a table where a beautiful lady was seated with a guy, who seemed like he couldn’t get enough of her.

I asked if I could borrow her charger and she gave it to me but told me that she wouldn’t be staying long in the restaurant which I agreed to.
I hadn’t charged for up to 10 minutes when she came to me to say she was leaving but she gave me an option of bringing the charger to a salon, where she’d be getting her hair fixed. I agreed then she left, leaving the guy behind.

After about an hour, the guy came to meet me that I should bring the charger for him to take it to the girl. I immediately sensed the guy’s attempt to block me from meeting the babe again, so I rejected his request and he left.
After some time I left the restaurant for the salon that she had described to me. When I got there, she asked me to have a seat and wait for her. At that point, I knew something might go down so I had to take excuse to get a drink (condom). By the time I got back, she was set. We left for her house and the rest they say is history.

This event gave me trust issues till today cos the lady kept receiving calls from her bf that she was meant to travel to meet the next day at Aba. I even followed her to the bus park the next morning before I found my own way back home that morning .

How much did you give these ladies in all of this?

Please be honest, cos I wanna do a research on it.

Thanks...
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by mediclife1987(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2022
EponOjuku:

We know you want to start that rubbish called hookup. Better don't try.
It is mentally destructive. It damages your sense of delayed gratification and will to work.

Please can you expatiate more on the mentally destructive stuff?
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Owiz22: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
hahaha J.town stand up !!!!!

Hed0nist:
This story will seem unbelievable but it actually happened. No embellishments at all. I was living a hell of a life at the time and taking some mad risks. I thank God for life.

As a student,I went to west of mines to chill with friends. It was past midnight by the time we were done and the gate of the lodge would have been locked. I opted to spend the night in a cheap hotel. When I say cheap, I mean dirt cheap. This kind 2500 per night cheap. I was also very intoxicated, so the mental processes involved in my decision making were not functioning optimally.

Anyone who knows west of mines will know that it is the HQ of hoes. Long story short as I was returning from buying food to finally retire, I saw a hoe with big ass “parambulating” around the corridor. Without regard for my safety I asked her what the problem was. That was how she told me she was stranded and needed a place to stay. That was also how I stupidly agreed to let her stay with me. She got in and I shared the extra booze and food I bought with her.

That night I slept with the most painful hard on in my life. But I refused to attempt anything as she was my guest. I also wasn’t sure if she was a serial killer, my high was beginning to clear. However in the morning she asked me why I made no attempt to knack her. Cos even though she didn’t say it, she knew that I knew that she was just a hoe who wasn’t able to find a client for the night.

She sha busted it open for your boy. We were at it till the last of the condoms in her purse got torn and I bounced out never to be seen again.

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by IceColdVeins(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
mediclife1987:

How much did you give these ladies in all of this?

Please be honest, cos I wanna do a research on it.

Thanks...

I’ve never directly paid money for sex before.
I just try to look as good as possible to attract them, then my money would be secondary
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by codedgalaxy: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
I hate to be abusive but my friend you crossed the line just because you are living ur life anyhow with reckless abandon don't mean you should go about spreading falsehood .
What do you mean, that there's nothing sacred about sex ?
Oga you get Sense.

Generalwoodz:

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by newoffer: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Spirit no dey give HIV ...
Nonywendy:

Badosneh weldone o. Hope u have checked for STDS and HIV status
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by mediclife1987(m): 1:36am On Aug 15, 2022
IceColdVeins:

I’ve never directly paid money for sex before.
I just try to look as good as possible to attract them, then my money would be secondary

Then you give them something in the end sha?
Like how much do you give them in the end?
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by rumenase(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
I would have sexed strange girls countless times in Abuja but God kept saving me.
Sleep with women isn't something to be proud of, it's actually a curse.
your mumu no too much?
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by PumpumPrince: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Jennygold111:
How do you see it?

.only 15 times ....we call it hit n go!! smiley
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by jeromestarks: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2022
rumenase:
your mumu no too much?
Waitin mumu inside waiting I talk now?
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yet to try that!
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by IceColdVeins(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
mediclife1987:

Then you give them something in the end sha?
Like how much do you give them in the end?
I don't give women nothing bro, unless we are in a relationship.
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by okoroemeka(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
arthurwillia:
Lol bayelsa land of sex with strangers
Meet person this morning
Lash am for evening
in our imo state you may meet in the morning and nack 30 mins later
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by azpekuliar: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
okoroemeka:

cheesy
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by arthurwillia(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2022
okoroemeka:
I no disagree that one
Met one fine girl IMO babe for Anambra
She came to do something in Anambra from owerri
Weekend after she came back to greet me haha
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Savedday: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by Kipaji: 1:12am On Jan 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
I would have sexed strange girls countless times in Abuja but God kept saving me.
Sleep with women isn't something to be proud of, it's actually a curse.

Could you expatiate on the bolded, please?
Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by LittleBigDick(m): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2023
I met this eurotrash hard body on bumble
We started talking and hit it off
Next thing she's in my apartment giving me bj on 12th January
I no too reason am because no be naija babe

Re: Have You Had Sex With Someone You Don't Know by DonroxyII: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Not Eevryone is emotionally Viable to Withstand the Games of Heart that's why many alluded sex to Curse due to the Dirts & Evils therein ...

You nabbed it so Apt ..

Most Africans are emotional Being due to Higher extreme level of Spiritualism!

Also, Poverty is a Problem Here and Biblical/Qur'an Abhorrence of Premarital sex such that when calamity befalls an African He Alludes it to the last sex instead of taking responsibility for his Shallowness....

It's a messed Up Peeps ... Nonetheless, Make Nobody engage in actions beyond their Maturities!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.