Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) (31747 Views)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by adenine02: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Away vote is 4 PITOBI grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by BrickDevo: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
For progress don't vote apc

2 Likes

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by MedicH: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Watch out for some useless bastards affected by the strike but are supporting APC. Poor useless miserable bastards

3 Likes

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
We already have that in mind. But ASUU is very wicked for not considering what students are going through whenever they go on strike.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2022
That's just the sensible thing to do.

APC has no business retaining power
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by PedroEastman: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2022
To
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Okay bye bye to APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by folahonbida: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2022
This is right

2 Likes

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Skty: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2022
I am obeying ASUU

2 Likes

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by elvisco10(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Imagine some foolish students still saying BAT �

2 Likes

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by mystery22: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2022
grin reasonable people know that apc is a devilish and wicked party,but zombified bats are saying otherwise

2 Likes

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Amodi470(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2022
ASUU calm down, don't shake the table, I'm sure Tinibu will do the needful come 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Skty: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Vote APC out. Don't let agbado in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by erai30(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2022
I just wonder why it's now that they are calling to vote out APC, after 8 years of suffering. Some people will still come and preach Agbado and Cassava to us in 2023. God nor go shame us!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by BadNews: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2a7HklEDh0

https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1558183867261095937?t=nItgs_Sd1OPUmZOTQf6duQ&s=08

Any students who have been at home for the past 6months because of ASUU and still vote APC in 2023 needs evaluation of the brain. You would have probably graduated or rounding up your programs now and you're at home while their children schools abroad with juicy appointment waiting already for them. Shame on any students that vote for APC.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by gateleo(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Will the next government steal money and giv to ASUU? what happen to all the school fees, grants etc universities are collecting? it's high time EFCC and Other corruption agencies look into our universities system....It's not a matter of APC Govt, another Govt will come and the same problem will still be there. Universities should open their books...

God bless Nigeria..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by kolarov93(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Who are we voting for ?
Make ASUU president tell us oo
Shey na agbado and cassava grin
Or go and verify shocked
Or the bleaching bleaching grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Samskid310(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Rather students should seek the eradication of ASUU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by ruby360: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2022
APC AND AGBADO

YOU GUYS ARE ENTERING THE TRASH

2 Likes

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Frank488: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Vote Peter obi come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by matrixmuzi: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2022
SafariHunter:
I am obedient but I actually agree with Adamu Garba when he said the ASUU strike has political undertones.
The FG has met their needs to a very large extent, 100% pay rise( excluding state uni which is very understandable as most states haven't even implemented minimum wage).
TET fund has released billions.
Earned allowances have been paid.
UTAS is at final stages of testing...
Just shut up

ASUU doesn't care about us, they have a sole responsibility to students and not telling us to vote out APC which we will already do...

Just NEgedu ASUU matter

Just shut up
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by kepstone: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2022
APC MUST GO.

A very good morning to you �
WHAT CAN 4,000 INVESTMENT DO FOR YOU
The economy we're in is no longer supporting its citizens.

Salaries being slashed, workers being sacked, dollar rising, etc...

*But there's one thing I want you to know:*

You're built strong. You're smart and brilliant. You can't give up.

*Think of that one thing you can do right now that can change your life.*

Is there something you wanted to do, get up today and do it.

The start is always scary but if you can overcome that fear, on the other side is always a reason to smile.

I'm glad I met you and really hope to help you get financial freedom.

Let me know if you would love a one-on-one call with me. I'll sure make time out of my busy schedule so we can talk about business.
+2349099446126 WHATSAPP
Have a great day today...
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Realtalk20: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2022
But off course everyone knows
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Exactly what we're going to do!
Let them shout Obi from here to Niger Republic, APC must go!

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by arcis: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2022
This ASUU President nah thief, in fact all ASUU members are corrupt. Only them want Billions of Naira right, what happen to other agencies and institutions. Our hospitals need those money than ASUU.

You can't tell me who to vote..Keep your advise to your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Emeka71(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:
We're voting APC out next year.

I'm ready to lose friends as we approach 2023 presidential election, I will sever ties with anyone that tries to cause more harm to this country including my friends.
You can't be my friend and support bad politicians.

But it appears ASUU is only after their own selfish interest, they don't really care about the plights of the students.
And vote in PDP.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by bayplus: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:
We're voting APC out next year.

I'm ready to lose friends as we approach 2023 presidential election, I will sever ties with anyone that tries to cause more harm to this country including my friends.
You can't be my friend and support bad politicians.

But it appears ASUU is only after their own selfish interest, they don't really care about the plights of the students.

The ASUU issue is fundamental and goes beyond one clueless administration like this current one.

ASUU is a striking force since 1980's

Even if an angel rules Nigeria, they will still go on strike.

It is in ASUU's DNA to go on impactless strike for the flimsiest of reasons.

Nigeria needs to adopt global best practices on public university education
In Nigeria.

ASUU is populated by arrogant lecturers who are largely archaic and do not want to improve.

The public universities need serious reform to compete in the market.

The more they strike, the more unattractive they become.

As egg heads as they claim they are, they should by now know that going on strikes appears to be leading them to self-destruct.

They really need to sit down and fashion out a better and more effective ways to achieve whatever they want to do.

They probably will get back their payments for all the days on strike.

What about the students? Can you recover the years wasted while the strikes were on?

Can you force your age when your employers insist they do not want applicants above certain age. Your dreams and careers are kept on hold because of largely selfish interest of the lecturers.

Which section of the country is actually well paid in Nigeria?

I do not hold forth for the useless government, In fact, I wish Buhari could be impeached so we don't have to waste another 9months to get rid.of him and his directionless govt, but ASUU is a problem since 1980's and they are not about to change their way.

Only fools do things same way and expect different results.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.