Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) (31744 Views)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by ogaontop(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
assholemods:

Agricultural sector, health sector, transportation any sector you can think about in Nigeria is under mess! Why are the workers in all those areas not acting like ASUU?
I am not in anyway supporting FG but ASUU demands are always too outrageous and they want most of those demands almost instantly. Meanwhile they are also part of the decay in the universities they are pretending to safe...
Lectures victimizing students for no reason, demanding sex for mark etc These are also part of the causes of decay in our universities. Most of them don't even teach but they will be asking for better pay. .. Pots calling kettle black!
You're right but there are still the good ones, everybody won't suffer because of the bad apples!
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by ogaontop(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
SafariHunter:

Don't see the need for hurling insults .. Just state your points coherently and NEgedu..

Commot body o
Peace.... but this government dey make man vex with their insincerity and media deceit!

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by SafariHunter(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2022
ogaontop:

Peace.... but this government dey make man vex with their insincerity and media deceit!
What about now,is it still tales
ASUU na political tool ...
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by ogaontop(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2022
SafariHunter:

What about now,is it still tales
ASUU na political tool ...
Haha, I am neither a lecturer nor a politician, but can you state what FG offered on the table for them?
1. Accept 60k increament for professors and 30k for others and FORFEIT 7 months salary but you make up for the lost months on the student side
2. 50billion earned allowance and 100billion to VC's for revitalisation
These things are promises to start from NEXT year's budget that will come effect after Q1, probably around April or May next year
This current government has failed ASUU on 2 former promises and that is what led to this current strike. You want them to end it now and probably prepare for another one in the next few months?
Anyway if I'm in their shoes, I might end it, do away with the salary and student's will also FORFEIT what I could have done during the strike.
No make up in any form!!
I seriously maintain my stand that the FG is deceitful and insincere!!!
Please ask them what happened with the November 2020 agreement signed to be implemented with the 2021 supplementary budget? AND UTAS agreement of 31st December 2020?
What of the 2017 promises and agreements
The earlier you know whom these people are the better!!
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Jennysam01: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
For me oo no sch, no vote jst lyk no pay no work
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

So no strike in Anambra state when Obi was governor? Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.