Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) (31750 Views)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / ASUU Elects Emmanuel Osodeke As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by sayso: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2a7HklEDh0

https://twitter.com/AIT_Online/status/1558183867261095937?t=nItgs_Sd1OPUmZOTQf6duQ&s=08
it is not about APC but your self selfishness. ASUU has a track records with these their unnecessary strike. Ibb,Abacha,Obasanjo,Jonthan, now Buhari. What do you people even want? At a time Abacha,IBB even pushed for proscribing of the union. The private Unis owners doing babkground work.

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2022
That's the right thing to do

APC is evil and satanic and must be voted out
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by orikoku: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2022
I'm Obidient.

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by lexy2014: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:

But it appears ASUU is only after their own selfish interest, they don't really care about the plights of the students.

Of course they are. I have never really had sympathy for them. Their demi god disposition towards shows it's always about them and no one else
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Day just dey break for una side!
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by abysirius(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Stupidity 101. Mr. Know-it-all who believes he can never be wrong. So if you cut ties with your friends just to realize your choice wasn't any better what would you do? Arrogance and Stupidity..
God1000:
We're voting APC out next year.

I'm ready to lose friends as we approach 2023 presidential election, I will sever ties with anyone that tries to cause more harm to this country including my friends.
You can't be my friend and support bad politicians.

But it appears ASUU is only after their own selfish interest, they don't really care about the plights of the students.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2022
donjazet:
All Obidients should spread these pictures below so that other people wouldn't fall prey to these evil people's tactics.

APC paid agents create multiple accounts to generate fake likes and shares yo artificially amplify these man's support.

That's a deep follow-up man
Many evils are now done on social networks because its faceless
Too bad some people are irredeemable
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by hush15: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:

I'm ready to lose friends as we approach 2023 presidential election, I will sever ties with anyone that tries to cause more harm to this country including my friends.

Selfish or not, no right thinking government will watch schools closed while funding other projects that benefit other nations.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by staga: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2022
SafariHunter:
I am obedient but I actually agree with Adamu Garba when he said the ASUU strike has political undertones.
The FG has met their needs to a very large extent, 100% pay rise( excluding state uni which is very understandable as most states haven't even implemented minimum wage).
TET fund has released billions.
Earned allowances have been paid.
UTAS is at final stages of testing...

ASUU doesn't care about us, they have a sole responsibility to students and not telling us to vote out APC which we will already do...

Just NEgedu ASUU matter

You are truly one of the enemies of Nigeria. Here in Barbados, the school fees for the American University of Barbados Medical School tops $150,000 and there are several Nigerian students here. I have met several of them.

Whose children are they if not the big shots? Paying the equivalent of N100 million for a 5 year program? The fees of 20 of them can fix several Nigerian universities.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by finni(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Idiotic ASUU, getting money on all sides. They would abandoned public universities and put all their efforts in private universities where they earn illegal money. Yet they treat the masses in public universities like shits.
Majority of them are olodos. Federal government should just scribes them and employee new energetic educationists.

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by 07kjb: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Some of the hopeless students will still vote for their oppressors
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by savastan0: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2022
interesting things happening now https://savastan0.es/
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Billygee2u: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by abysirius(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2022
These guys are rogues. Apparently they're expecting salaries for months they have refused to work and are scared APC may not want to grant their bogus, ridiculous and stupid request.

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by juniior(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Atarakpa:
Nah lie. We all die here...
you and who?
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Advocate500: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Dey no dey telling person.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Saintinoo(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2022
SafariHunter:
I am obedient but I actually agree with Adamu Garba when he said the ASUU strike has political undertones.
The FG has met their needs to a very large extent, 100% pay rise( excluding state uni which is very understandable as most states haven't even implemented minimum wage).
TET fund has released billions.
Earned allowances have been paid.
UTAS is at final stages of testing...

ASUU doesn't care about us, they have a sole responsibility to students and not telling us to vote out APC which we will already do...

Just NEgedu ASUU matter

Oga those are all government propaganda, non of their demands have been met, earned allowance they agreed in 2021 has not been paid, ASUU payment software is taking 2 years to approve, the salary increase is audio, Buhari has refused to sign the agreement.

stop listening to these politicians, they are all liars.

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2022
ASUU president has made a wise call. We need to vote out APC.

But it won't change anything...unless the incoming government is ready to raise money for universitiy funding via raising fees or raising taxes.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by abysirius(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Any government (i mean any govt be it APC, PDP or LP) should find a way to deal with ASUU. These guys are politicians as well. They are holding the country back and careless about the youth/students.

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Spot on! The lifeless party of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS must be voted out by every SANE Nigerian come 2023 undecided
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Image123:
Okay, wishing we could also vote ASUU out.
Who shut down the universities, government or ASUU? If ASUU wants/decide to resume on Monday, they will.
Should all other sectors go on strike because they are not world class? Abi what is this one saying, he forgot to tell us that they are all fighting for their own personal agenda.
The same shameful education system that will announce elections results with I need more light. They are as useless as the governors that have no brains to generate revenue and run a college apart from increasing student tuition and collecting money for damages and all sorts of rubbish.

If you are somehow fooled to think Obi is any better, look at this NL 2010 thread where ASUU blamed Obi for their lingering strike. Obi had no solution different from the current government, he said ASUU is not listening and shunning dialogue. Guess whatASUU accused Obi of, inexperience and deceitfulness.
Him Tu Lie, there's nothing new under the sun.
https://www.nairaland.com/541948/ASUU-blames-peter-obi-south#7043609

The sun seems to have deleted their link but you can still see vanguard for something similar. Perhaps, they too will delete the truth. i keep insisting these guys are no different from each other and will not do anything significantly better or different, stop touting them as Nigeria's messiah.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/anambra-varsity-teachers-move-to-end-strike/amp/

So ASUU should keep quiet , eh?

I am not supporting Obi or your candidate...but I want to know WHAT solution you have to end ASUU strike.

1 Like

Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by onuman: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2022
APC = Western Education is Haram in Nigeria.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
martintinsrich:

You are fraudulent. You said it's free on Nairaland but end up asking for money when contacted. FRAUD ALERT!!

Sorry about that.

His post is just a clickbait I guess.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Image123(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
29kobo:

So ASUU should keep quiet , eh?

I am not supporting Obi or your candidate...but I want to know WHAT solution you have to end ASUU strike.

Let's start with, what is their demand and what has the government said. Do you know or you are just venting without reason?
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2022
kaludestiny10:
I truly feel for these lecturers. Imagine going for months without salaries.

Rubbish.... Person wey no work go chop?
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Timekeeper452: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2022
donjazet:
All Obidients should spread these pictures below so that other people wouldn't fall prey to these evil people's tactics.

APC paid agents create multiple accounts to generate fake likes and shares yo artificially amplify these man's support.
man you really busted these fakers. Imagine, 242, ACCT’s to create a false impression of popularity. These people are truly brainless and jobless.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Timekeeper452: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2022
bro4u:
ASUU should please STFU,, they're super selfish
they won’t shut up and we will listen.
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Image123:

Let's start with, what is their demand and what has the government said. Do you know or you are just venting without reason?

No seriously, what is your solutuion to the problem...because the issues go way beyond the demands on paper?

Do you support raised fees, raised taxes...so that we find money to fund ASUU's demands that government fufils the 2009 ASUU-FG agreement in full?
Re: ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) by J4parry(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Saintinoo:

Oga those are all government propaganda, non of their demands have been met, earned allowance they agreed in 2021 has not been paid, ASUU payment software is taking 2 years to approve, the salary increase is audio, Buhari has refused to sign the agreement.

stop listening to these politicians, they are all liars.

Just allow him cos he only want to talk. The allowance he said FG paid, is he aware they only paid a percentage and not the full earned allowance? Can he give details of how much was released by TETFUND and FG as he claimed? The 100% salary increment he said has been approved, can he show us where the president signed the agreement?
People read news articles without researching their veracity. I no blame am sha, that's how a lot of folks think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.