Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) (91545 Views)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zulu2022:
oyibo go giv u chance to see sincerity ,lol,bro some tinx are not meant to say I for Yan u shaaa here but mk we Liv am,if e easy go try shaa

Your experience isn't mine.. I'm speaking from experience and where you re coming from matters too. If you have yahoo mindset. You won't understand my points.. Let leave it that way
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Treasure17:
Love is blind.
Love is blind, deaf and dumb grin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Rechargeam247(f): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

They Love & cherish Adventures a Lot.
In Fact, they include such adventures in their experience column as part of their CVs
You are right.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Qwi1: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
This girl has been in Nigeria. She is an influencer of some sort on Tiktok and IG. Chick knows Nigeria (Lagos) like it is her father’s land. I think one of her parents is a Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Scamperlee(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
So beautiful. Wish to have a legit link/website to get one.
Which way guys?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
I hope the oyinbo.lady will not start crying when the guy do her chop and go.... because the way I see the guy ..I see him as a playboy
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQa8Q5swzo0

A Nigerian man identified as mayorkunstudio on TikTok has shared a video of an oyinbo lady who visited him. According to him, the lady came all the way from abroad to the 'trenches' just to see him.

In the video which he shared via his account, the lady was spotted walking down a narrow stick alongside some of his friends who came along them.

Legit.ng
so as he looks so, na trenches he dey live? Orie ti baje
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by rusher14: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Good to see that expats are jovial with their drivers

You are a very wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by madza: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.
You are funny.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Fritzy: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQa8Q5swzo0

A Nigerian man identified as mayorkunstudio on TikTok has shared a video of an oyinbo lady who visited him. According to him, the lady came all the way from abroad to the 'trenches' just to see him.

In the video which he shared via his account, the lady was spotted walking down a narrow stick alongside some of his friends who came along them.

Legit.ng
AJITU DON BRING THIS ONE

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by ogbonti: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
a white person will try anything once

getting a white woman to visit you, have sex with you or make videos with you no hard oo

wetin hard na to keep her excited enough to be with you for the long haul - keeping her loving, loyal and respectful in case u love her, na there work dey- go ask Obama papa, him go tell you

they get bored easily and they love to try new things always which includes dumping your sorry ass for another niggur if she is into black fellas

so as e dey hot, if na japa - quick japa oo before she lose interests, to avoid stories that touch this i have seen 1 million times grin

so those of you talking anyhow about naija babes - think twice! naija girl will be there for you in the next 30 years if you live in Nigeria and you marry her in Nigeria - but go marry oyinbo come Naija - will she be there for you 3 months later ? if you both live abroad, will she be there for you in the next 3 years ?

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
cheesy
VeryWickedMan:
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
From which country kwanu?
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by SPAMBOX7: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Shedrill(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Baba should ensure her safety oo

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by zudozz: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Juju ke? These boys dey use tramadol joor!
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by themanderon: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

What is it really that is attracting these white ladies to things that will compromise them in Africa Naija...after all the atrocious news emanating from this country.

Love. They love so foolishly and can do anything for the sake of love that's why most fall for all these romance scams, unlike some Nigerian ladies that usually have their motives for loving you.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by franugo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Why this vawulence?[left][/left]
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by victor9jaar: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.
I swr . very strong. original

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
VenumX:

No zoo visit pics from your side again?
I will be uploading another one.
I have scrolls of pictures of covered trips.
I will be doing so shortly. I'm a little engaged now.
I enjoy trips & adventures.
Adventures dey gulp most of my earnings.
I don't gallivant with women!

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
jaxxy:
white gal that speaks with complete Nigerian accent no be white gal abeg. probably mixed.

it's a skit also.
She is a skit maker and also a half Nigerian. Her father is from Nigeria descendant
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nothing new here. I admire the way oyibos love very hard. Most are difficult to catch but will love you to the ends of the earth. Once them tire for you, na dustbin them go trash you without a second thought.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Karnice600: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
squash47:
This juju strong Sha.

I tell you. You no even know how many lumps of feaces disuan don swallow before this magic materialise.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
When a white lady loves you, she can go into the rat hole with you but let your village people let you cheat on her, she can blow your brains out and then call the police and ambulance to come arrest her and pick your corpse.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
This one catched better fish...
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by rickleye: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
>: grin grin
Coldie:
Until them kidnap u

Savage comment
grin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by rickleye: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Not sure why you would invite someone from abroad come bring her to such a place.
No Pizazz , style or wow factor .
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by rickleye: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Edoziesmart:

She is a skit maker and also a half Nigerian. Her father is from Nigeria descendant

There is no black gene in that gal I beg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Am I Making A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.