Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) (91544 Views)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Mrscarter(f): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Latinos too are whites Igbos too are whites , Calabar too are whites

Yeah someone in the comments said she's of half nigerian descent. She looks pretty pale so i thought she completely white. Latino arent Caucasians. They light skin tho.
However its only skin tone its not important

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Mrscarter:

Yeah someone in the comments said she's of half nigerian descent. She looks pretty pale so i thought she completely white. Latino arent Caucasians. They light skin tho.
However its only skin tone its not important
yes ooo, many ppl fall for trap, because of that light skin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by ccollins(m): 2:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Mrscarter:

Aussie
let’s get to know better. U have a fascinating personality from way u comment on here. smiley Where are I based now and private chat email
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by ogbonti: 3:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Mrscarter:

Not all relationships get posted lol. My mums friend married a nigerian man many years ago n they was happily married had a few kids who grew up n had their own kids and they visited nigeria many times together and sadly he got sick in his old age n died so the wife flew his body home to nigeria the family all went aswell so he could be buried in his homeland. They were very happy together both sides of the family were close and visit each other aswell and they loved each other alot. I have another friend who married a naija guy too n has been to nigeria three times with him to stay a month or so each time they have been married about 8yrs now. They fight alot tho but must love each other cos he has full citizenship now n is still with her. So if i know of 2 couples there must be many more i don't know of. Also i have a neighbour a white girl who's around early 30s pretty girl shes married to an african guy although I dnt know which african country hes from but they have around 5 kids already i see them holding hands walking with the kids alot to the shops. Ive seen another couple similar to them with just one child about in the shops locally white often n they all look happy.

tortoise and hare story no ok roof no pictures/ fogerrabourrrit
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by ogbonti: 3:02am On Aug 19, 2022
Mrscarter:

Not all relationships get posted lol. My mums friend married a nigerian man many years ago n they was happily married had a few kids who grew up n had their own kids and they visited nigeria many times together and sadly he got sick in his old age n died so the wife flew his body home to nigeria the family all went aswell so he could be buried in his homeland. They were very happy together both sides of the family were close and visit each other aswell and they loved each other alot. I have another friend who married a naija guy too n has been to nigeria three times with him to stay a month or so each time they have been married about 8yrs now. They fight alot tho but must love each other cos he has full citizenship now n is still with her. So if i know of 2 couples there must be many more i don't know of. Also i have a neighbour a white girl who's around early 30s pretty girl shes married to an african guy although I dnt know which african country hes from but they have around 5 kids already i see them holding hands walking with the kids alot to the shops. Ive seen another couple similar to them with just one child about in the shops locally white often n they all look happy.

tortoise and hare story no proof no pictures/ fogerrabourrrit
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Mrscarter(f): 4:12am On Aug 19, 2022
ogbonti:

tortoise and hare story no proof no pictures/ fogerrabourrrit

Lol so cos i don't sneak around recording n documenting ppls lives its a story grin...ok if u say so

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by ogbonti: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Mrscarter:

Lol so cos i don't sneak around recording n documenting ppls lives its a story grin...ok if u say so

i never asked you to sneak around - i said if you see any on social media - even on nairaland or newspaper or youtube please paste it - that’s all
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Mrscarter(f): 3:08am On Aug 22, 2022
ogbonti:

i never asked you to sneak around - i said if you see any on social media - even on nairaland or newspaper or youtube please paste it - that’s all

I don't have Facebook Twitter or any of those. I hate social media dnt need it. In Australia u don't see articles like that in the newspaper. N on nairaland u mainly see the old white ladies lol. They're not the kind of relationships in referring to. Good happy interacial relationships they do exist tho

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by Mrscarter(f): 3:09am On Aug 22, 2022
ogbonti:

But if i do happen to come across anything ill paste it here

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by ccollins(m): 2:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Mrscarter:

Aussie
hello, I did like to know u more
Re: Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) by ccollins(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2023
Mrscarter:

Aussie
let’s get to know dear. Are u in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" / Am I Making A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.