Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! (34438 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by MissyB3(f): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
gbanikiti:

i dont think there is anything wrong for her to go public.probably she did it cos mercy is a celebrity.
!!!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by lindabon: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
i have too much money to make, and so many responsibilities and i definitely don't have d time to fight for a man with another woman. neither do i have time to fight to keep a man. staying with me is his own choice, cant force dat on him. d wife in question dey piss me off jor!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
The dog in question is indeed bent on getting lost.

The wife should try to pull herself together and pray to see if that will make any difference.

But seriously, the man's face is scaring me. Why does he resemble egungun in that manner like abami or anjonu. See him glancing at the camera like masquerade.
Oh Jesus please punish devil.

When is the mercy wedding?

I have got to see the photos. If i were in nigeria i for attend sef if they allow gatecrashers.

Jesu oba iyanu.

Just speechless.

Btw what exactly are the women seeing in this guy? Is he rich?

And the kids are so beautiful. Ah, the ways of God are just beyond our understanding.

Smh.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by aieromon(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Princek12:

how is that better?

The man is the issue and not Mercy Johnson since i've never heard of the buffoon.Why do women have to fight each other when they can direct their energy somewhere else?Let her go sort herself with her hubby and leave Ms Johnson out of this.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by coogar: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
aieromon:

The man is the issue and not Mercy Johnson since i've never heard of the buffoon.Why do women have to fight each other when they can direct their energy somewhere else?Let her go sort herself with her hubby and leave Ms Johnson out of this.

what kinda of a silly analysis is this?

mercy johnson, a celeb, a role model to some kids who want to become a slut like her, a movie actress entangled with a man that already owns a wife and children. shame on mercy johnson and the entire population of her village. if we had come from the same village i would have disowned her in a lagos high court this morning.

what is mercy johnson's problem? she's not 40 yet.
so with all those ashawo stunts she does in movies, she cannot nail a single man?
hilarious. i urge this woman to go to mercy johnson's wedding with thugs and beat the living daylight out of her including the he-goat husband.

if anyone knows this woman, tell her to contact me.
i know where she can get area boys on lagos island who would the job for a stipend.
arrant nonsense. shame on naija ladies.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
dont know who it is, but somebody is jazzing this useless man.

but for the man shortage, wetin person dey find with golums like this?

he must be a nler?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Kunbee: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
The prince take style resemble 190 grin grin

190 am joking ooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by aloyemeka2: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2011
Why are you guys abusing the new couple as if the disgruntled ex wife is a saint?. If the man is cheating on her with Mercy, it will be another story but he has clearly left her but the delusion in her mind will not let her accept it. Marriage and love na by force?. If this man is cheating on her or their marriage is still intact, he will be discreet about Mercy but clearly, he is not trying to hide anything. Was it not the exHusband of Kema Chiwe's daughter who remarried in grand style the other day?. Will he become devil number 1 if his ex wife went public and complain about the wedding?.
Leave Mercy and the man alone. It is better for the first wife to rearrange her life and figure out the probable reasons the man dumped her in Canada. If she is a drama queen, it may be time to meditate upon her life and try change.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by coogar: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Why are you guys abusing the new couple as if the disgruntled ex wife is a saint?. If the man is cheating on her with Mercy, it will be another story but he has clearly left her but the delusion in her mind will not let her accept it. Marriage and love na by force?. If this man is cheating on her or their marriage is still intact, he will be discreet about Mercy but clearly, he is not trying to hide anything. Was it not the exHusband of Kema Chiwe's daughter who remarried in grand style the other day?. Will he become devil number 1 if his ex wife went public and complain about the wedding?.
Leave Mercy and the man alone. It is better for the first wife to rearrange her life and figure out the probable reasons the man dumped her in Canada. If she is a drama queen, it may be time to meditate upon her life and try change.

how is she an ex-wife? where are the divorce papers.
in a civilized country, this man should be on his way to gaol for bigamy.

mercy johnson - what a disgrace to womanhood!
the most classless, graceless woman in nigeria. with the amount of able-bodied single men in nigeria, she had to pick someone else's merchandise.
i mean - where are mercy's parents to stop their jezebel from dragging their names in a stinky swamp?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Esinwaju: 12:57am On Aug 06, 2011
Very typical of nairalanders! They get to hear just one side of the story and they unshealth their daggers ready to skin the man alive. Why not wait to hear from the other party before arriving at a conclusion? How hard is that for you guyz?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2011
aieromon:

you must be smoking expired Indian hemp. How is the man the issue but not Mercy? The fact that Mercy Johnson is a celebrity to whom young girls look is enough reason to disgrace Mercy Johnson. She is the celebrity, and no one knows her "husband to be" who is another woman's husband.

With all the yansh Mercy shows in her movies, are you trying to tell me she could not bag any single guy? Or is this another case of women ignoring single, able bodied men and chasing after wealthy married men? Does this guy have money? Abi the guy na 419?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 1:34am On Aug 06, 2011
With all the yansh Mercy shows in her movies, are you trying to tell me she could not bag any single guy?

i've stated many times here that single guys will pick race where cheating married guys will park their keke marwa.

dress n.akedly, you'll hear many single guys yelling they'll "hit that" but after "hitting that" they vanish into thin air before you can say "ma" talkless end the word with "rriage". It's the two timing married ones who are oko gbogbo aye.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sicherheit(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2011
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned undecided
Nigerian women never stop surprising me, why are you people abusing Mercy Johnson? She's not the one who was married, why not face the man that exchanged vows? Also I don't think she meant she knows his married when she said she is aware of the situation on ground, I think she meant she's aware of the scorned woman is doing.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 4:03am On Aug 06, 2011
^^who is the scorned woman?

if not for men scarcity and condition wey bend crayfish, na this kind fellow dey scorn somebody?

very unfortunate situation, and seriously i wish thugs would deal with this guy, but i think its better to let God handle him.

i hate these stories which are far too common with nigerians.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 06, 2011
Sicherheit:

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned undecided
Nigerian women never stop surprising me, why are you people abusing Mercy Johnson? She's not the one who was married, why not face the man that exchanged vows? Also I don't think she meant she knows his married when she said she is aware of the situation on ground, I think she meant she's aware of the scorned woman is doing.

Mercy ALSO deserves to get abused.

Did you not read the part where the article stated that mercy johnson knew about her fiancee's marriage but she's still willing to proceed with the whole charade?
That's a cruel thing to do, are men really that scarce? Karma is not somebody she wants to play with, her own is coming, trust me on that.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 4:11am On Aug 06, 2011
why would you go into a marriage knowing the woman loves you but doesnt know you're just using her?

what kind of rubbish?

and if the story has k and w leg, then why does mercy johnson have to have a showy wedding?

the guy didnt even have the decency to straighten things out before broadcasting wedding all over the place.

dont his mates just do traditional introduction, pour palm wine to some idol, and take that as marriage in cases like this?

its because of these types of nonsense that churches are being insulted all over the place.

people just worship at the altar of self and dont care about responsibility.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by OAM4J: 4:12am On Aug 06, 2011
O ga o!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by BABE3: 4:20am On Aug 06, 2011
LMAO---- I don't know why reading this made me laugh so hard. There's just something sadly funny about the story.

Ermmmm--- This is just one side of the story, so I can't really blame anyone until the badt guys(lol) in question talks (if he ever talks).

Watsup with all these celebs sef? undecided ---same thing Iniobong Edo. Nawa.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 06, 2011
There was another Mercy Aigbe who married another woman's husband.

There must be shortage of rich men in Nollywood.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by BABE3: 4:28am On Aug 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

There must be shortage of rich men in Nollywood.

That one too? LOL--- Oga o. No be small tin. Na big big tins.

I won't be surprised if Miss Agbani Darego (the husband seeker), finds herself a "partially" married man.   grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 06, 2011
tpia@:

why would you go into a marriage knowing the woman loves you but doesnt know you're just using her?

what kind of rubbish?

and if the story has k and w leg, then why does mercy johnson have to have a showy wedding?

the guy didnt even have the decency to straighten things out before broadcasting wedding all over the place.

dont his mates just do traditional introduction, pour palm wine to some idol, and take that as marriage in cases like this?

its because of these types of nonsense that churches are being insulted all over the place.

people just worship at the altar of self and dont care about responsibility.

Thank you. That is why he will remain ode in my books.

coogar:

how is she an ex-wife? where are the divorce papers.
in a civilized country, this man should be on his way to gaol for bigamy.

mercy johnson - what a disgrace to womanhood!
the most classless, graceless woman in nigeria. with the amount of able-bodied single men in nigeria, she had to pick someone else's merchandise.
i mean - where are mercy's parents to stop their jezebel from dragging their names in a stinky swamp?

You forgot to add hypocritical in your description of single-naija men when it comes to Nigerian actresses. You don't know the chances of a Nigerian actress getting married to a single guy decreases because of the roles she takes on. Only people who have dirty pasts like the dude in this scenario would find it hard to judge a Nigerian actress, hence why he's willing to marry Mercy. If he was clean, I doubt Mercy will top his list of 'marriageable material'.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 4:42am On Aug 06, 2011
Most of the single guys who waank to her half naked photos and movies, are undercover searching for "wife material" ie any girl who is the opposite of mercy who they are waanking to.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 4:50am On Aug 06, 2011
Seriously though, are these celebrities really pressed for men hence their resorting to snatching other people's husbands, or is it that they're simply greedy and think they're above the poorer guys who abound in nigeria?

Are they afraid of embarassment if they marry a poor but single guy?

They're not rich enough and so must find a rich married guy to maintain their lifestyle?

Or is it just sheer malice and wickedness because i know some people think snatching another person's husband is a sign of strength, and maybe they're bitter at some things in their lives therefore dont care whose ox is gored by their actions.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2011
Truth is, if this is true mercy has karma coming her way.

I am a bit watchful with all these husband snatching threads. I remember yabbing ini Edo ,but when she and the hubby(months after getting married)decided to speak out , the whole truth came out and the silly ex wife kept quiet and has not made a fool of herself again.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by SmashingM(f): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2011
Hmmm! lets watch how this is going to unfold.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2011
Isnt ini edo's husband from the same place as this guy?

Seems women should just "sun di sehin" and not be the first one to marry these types of men because they'll always find some reason to jettison the marriage.

Could be anybody of course but if the mbgns arent marrying married men then why are the actresses finding it impossible to get single guys with no drama i wonder.

I'm sure there are some guys who may be broke but single who wouldnt mind marrying them.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
Where's the wife from btw.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by coogar: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
tpia@:

Seriously though, are these celebrities really pressed for men hence their resorting to snatching other people's husbands, or is it that they're simply greedy and think they're above the poorer guys who abound in nigeria?

Are they afraid of embarassment if they marry a poor but single guy?

They're not rich enough and so must find a rich married guy to maintain their lifestyle?

Or is it just sheer malice and wickedness because i know some people think snatching another person's husband is a sign of strength, and maybe they're bitter at some things in their lives therefore dont care whose ox is gored by their actions.

this is not limited to female celebrities.
most naija women are doing this now. snap any guy that is a tad successful regardless of his marital status or kids he's got.
naija women - i hail thee!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

There must be [b]shortage of rich men [/b]in Nollywood.

gbam

the nollywood girls are money hungry and would marry an antelope that has money
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by hackney(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
Princek12:

gbam

the nollywood girls are money hungry and would marry an antelope that has money
Exactly.
first of all , we know that for naija girls, its all about money and comfort to the exclusion of eveything else.

How many single men have money? they are just wandering about with funny haircuts.

All the real men are attached one way or the other and if a hot chick wants a real man, she unfortunately needs to break a link somewhere.
And as long as the men are willing to follow a.r.s.e. to the detriment of their family, it will carry on.
chikena.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by coogar: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
hackney:

Exactly.
first of all , we know that for naija girls, its all about money and comfort to the exclusion of eveything else.

the truth and nothing but the truth!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
@ hackney

what's your definition of a real man?

money cant compensate for character, imo.

unfortunately this husband snatching phenomenon is all too common in nigeria, although this isnt an exclusively nigerian thing.

i'd rather drink gari in a face me i face you than be eating caviar in a juju infested palace with the other women looking at one with bloodshot eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? / Eniola Badmus Appointed LAWMA Ambassador (Photo) / Davido Feeds Chioma A Cake, Forces It In Her Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.