Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! (34437 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2011
Why is it that all the Female in Nollywoods are always going for Second hand husbands? Some body please answer lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

I used to show my face.

Seun told me to take it off otherwise he will ban me for life because it was costing him because girl's stop commenting on threads and when he checked why, he spotted a trend that they just log onto NL and stayed on my profile. grin grin grin grin

Walahi this saga guy na sick man, i laugh i fall for bed grin grin grin grin. Saga, your mouth too much abegi
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2011
Compare this guy to one of the Nollywood actors that Naija women always say is handsome. Wetin be the much difference if you analyse without emo-analysis? grin

Mercy's Bobo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/495759_mj2_jpg123f2c070d728c1ff505380bab13d0fa

Pat Attah

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2093_1pat_attah_jpg012ea5879fa96d77037afb921d4815f3

By no basis can you say the guy is ugly, except on an emo-analysis basis.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2011
all these nollywood babes sef! first it was ini edo, now it is mercy johnson.

why are they always trying to snatch other women's husbands?!!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by opribo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2011
Honestly speaking one ought to be weary of these Nollywood girls. After all the fanfare and shenanigans they know they cant find any reasonable man to come after them because their parents wont agree, they now resort to becoming second wives and taking over other peoples husband. If i see any Nollywood girl near me i will break her head. They are possessed how can i allow a woman that has been kissed on openly by all the guys in the name of acting to come near me.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
Dose it means that there's no other man in the world that the pretty lady is attracted to?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Goldieluks: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2011
What a shame!
Mercy johnson,has gone a long way to show,
she got no taste or class after all.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by kalmebad(f): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
arrrrrrhhhh make una leave mercy Johnson alone oooooooooooooooooo, husband scarce and hard to find, single guys aren't ready to settle, which choice do we have than to marry the most available grin grin grin grin

Well on a serious note, i wouldn't marry any naija man who was ever married before, be it divorce, seperated or not, cant stand family wahala, i will rather marry an American who is divorced and stay out of wahala.

My take on this, if you Mercy really love this guy and he loves u genuinely and not for your money, go ahead jaree and marry him especially if the first lady aint a Nigerian, we know our guys marry them jus to secure their papers, so let her cry foul for all i care but if she is a naija lady, i will ask you Mercy not to stick your head for future wahala.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
Kai! See me see Mercy Johnson o! In less than 48hrs this thread don reach 10pages! See as all the females on NL just converge on this thread like flies to shytt. grin grin.

Abeg make una leave the girl o! Na her choice be that. What of you girls that follow sugar daddies, aristo and steal other girls' boyfriends? Are you any better than her.

And FYI Mercy J is as sexy as hell. Nice figure, legs, titties and all. Her face is more beautiful than average so leave her alone.

Abeg any girl that feels Mercy J is an ugly villager, feel free to paste ur own pix so we can assess you.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2011
pDude:

Abeg any girl that feels Mercy J is an ugly villager, feel free to paste your own pix so we can assess you.

Abeg no even go there, na another wahala you wan cos with that one o, cos nightmare go plenty tonight be that. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

Very dumb statement. Ignorance is not only a disease but a crime.

Did it ever occur to you that she might have really loved this guy? or you just feel like bashing every naija woman including your sisters and mum(Please no insult intended)

You are calling my statement a dumb statement, but what I said happens everyday, as evidenced by Mercy Johnson and Ini Edo. Don't act like you don't know the truth.

I am not bashing every Naija woman; I am speaking the truth. The truth hurts, but somebody gotta say it.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by juman(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
Why is she underrates (undervalues) herself?

She was deceived sometimes ago by an europe based lover.

Now another rofo rofo again.

Why?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Cuddlemii: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2011
I hate one thing with Nigeria. The women are always too desperate and abnormal when it comes to marriage. We make it a do or die affair. Instead of women to get resourceful and productive to have something to rely on, they would be going about carrying marriage like price tags on their heads.

The wife that sent this letter is a big re-tarded fool, is she that jobless or dependent? She is a lazy woman. If your hubby can publicly disgrace you by planning a white wedding with a celebrity, must you further show your insecurity & stupidity by writing a letter to the press. What exactly has this done to upgrade her life. Why would a woman be involved in a marriage that would allow her hubby do this when there are laws & penalties to this effect, meaning her marriage too was just a rub and shine marriage with no legal backings.

Trust me, if the wife was working for example, do you think she would use the remaining energy she has to write a letter when she has kids to take care of. She should have sorted this out with family members and also ask the hubby's family to settle the matter. So the letter has broken the marriage abi? Now Mercy Johnson would be feeling on top of the world at the wife's expense. Never ever show your bruised ego to a man. Even if you are crying, get a sunshade. Bull crap tale!

The wife is a gold digger too cos why did she marry a cocaine pusher in Italy. Why didn't she marry a normal guy. Abegi no man messes his wife up like that except he lacks respect for her because of the way he purchased her. If he had respect for her then he would have done a small thing with Mercy & divorce the wife with a settlement or take permission from her to marry a second wife. He would have gone about it the right way. This is the same thing that happened with Ini Edo.  All of them should take acid for all I care.

I will always preach a woman's independence cos it would come in handy during rainy days. Probably the hubby (with an understanding) doesn't pay her bills again she now opted for a letter. Naija women and their ties with men to succeed.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I hate one thing with Nigeria. The women are always too desperate and abnormal when it comes to marriage. We make it a do or die affair. Instead of women to get resourceful and productive to have something to rely on, they would be going about carrying marriage like price tags on their heads.

The wife that sent this letter is a big re-tarded fool, is she that jobless or dependent? She is a lazy woman. If your hubby can publicly disgrace you by planning a white wedding with a celebrity, must you further show your insecurity & stupidity by writing a letter to the press. What exactly has this done to upgrade her life. Why would a woman be involved in a marriage that would allow her hubby do this when there are laws & penalties to this effect, meaning her marriage too was just a rub and shine marriage with no legal backings.

Trust me, if the wife was working in Exxonmobil for example, do you think she would use the remaining energy she has to write a letter when she has kids to take care of. She should have sorted this out with family members and also ask the hubby's family to settle the matter. So the letter has broken the marriage abi? Now Mercy Johnson would be feeling on top of the world at the wife's expense. Never ever show your bruised ego to a man. Even if you are crying, get a sunshade. Bull crap tale!

The wife is a gold digger too cos why did she marry a cocaine pusher in Italy. Why didn't she marry a normal guy. Abegi no man messes his wife up like that except he lacks respect for her because of the way he purchased her. If he had respect for her then he would have done a small thing with Mercy & divorce the wife with a settlement or take permission from her to marry a second wife. He would have gone about it the right way. This is the same thing that happened with Ini Edo.  All of them should take acid for all I care.

I will always preach a woman's independence cos it would come in handy during rainy days. Probably the hubby (with an understanding) doesn't pay her bills again she now opted for a letter. Naija women and their ties with men to succeed.

I don't mean to cross your preaching but the bolded is the easiest thing in theory but practically, it is the most difficult thing in the whole world. And FYI, it has more to do with emotion than the finance.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2011
Cuddlemii:

[b]The wife that sent this letter is a big re-tarded fool, is she that jobless or dependent? [/b]She is a lazy woman. If your hubby can publicly disgrace you by planning a white wedding with a celebrity, must you further show your insecurity & stupidity by writing a letter to the press. What exactly has this done to upgrade her life. Why would a woman be involved in a marriage that would allow her hubby do this when there are laws & penalties to this effect, meaning her marriage too was just a rub and shine marriage with no legal backings.

Trust me, if the wife was working in Exxonmobil for example, do you think she would use the remaining energy she has to write a letter when she has kids to take care of. She should have sorted this out with family members and also ask the hubby's family to settle the matter. So the letter has broken the marriage abi? Now Mercy Johnson would be feeling on top of the world at the wife's expense. Never ever show your bruised ego to a man. Even if you are crying, get a sunshade. Bull crap tale!

It is not every woman that is raised to be equipped to be independent.

I keep on telling you all that majority of people on Earth are moorons. There are a lot of parents till this day that will raise a daughter and only invest the minimum in her because their vision is for her to get married. This is because they are following "culture" and have a "herd mentality". By this age and with kids, it is normally too late or too hard for a woman like this to change or equip herself.

That is why most of you women should be praying and wishing only a strong, confident, independent thinker like Sagamite will gif you belle, because he is the model for an ideal father with foresight and high intelligence. Two traits which incidentally you would want in your kids' genes.

Just saying!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^Look at him claiming intelligence now. grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Cuddlemii: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2011
playboy19:

I don't mean to cross your preaching but the bolded is the easiest thing in theory but practically, it is the most difficult thing in the whole world. And FYI, it has more to do with emotion than the finance.

Agreed. Me sef can love like mad & when I love, there is no going back. But I am also a sucker for pride & independence. What was she expecting from a cocaine top dog anyways? So if the letter destroys the upcoming marriage and the Prince goes back to her. What makes you think she would be happy. That man would frustrate her life for forcing him back to her. He can even poison her or stage her death or something. She should have used the court, church & family for the man and not a letter.

Please I can't fight for someone who seized our wedding docs & was ready to do a white wedding with a celebrity in a big church by a well known pastor in his home country damning the consequences. Some messages are loud & clear.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

^^^Look at him claiming intelligence now. grin grin grin grin

It is an entitlement I need to claim like my right to my papa property as first-born son.  grin

Cuddlemii:

What was she expecting from a cocaine top dog anyways?

Where you get this from? I never see that one yet? Na coco the guy they sell?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by GeorgeD1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
hmmmm! looks like these nollywood smart babes are acting out their own script - in real life! grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by lucabrasi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
@cuddlemi
its really easy for you to give advice effortlessly,why not pray to experience similar scenario and see if its that easy to walk away.
The fact that the marriage arrangee or not is blessed with two kids means she ahould at least fight it and get some arrangements in place for the children beforw ahe can grant the divorce.
Or in your reasoning the woman should solely take care of two kids finances health education e.t.c?
Besides you must live in a parallel planet to everyone else if you think only poor and jobless qomen fight for thwir marriages.
Ask anyone who is close to remi tinubu,alhaja obanikoros wife,osobas wife and the rest of the lagos politicians wife what they do to ypung girls or ladies who try to get too close to thwir husbands?
I know of more than one incident when remi tinubu amongst other society ladies have sent ppl to threaten,beat their husbands gf,even terminate pregnancies and offer the girl money to go away and this is not a nollywood script
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Pls tell women to read Isaiah 4:time for men to have 7 women begging to share 1dickk and be independent in addition
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
Jenny not only chemistry, na geography. cheesy

Where on earth did they read the man is a cocaine pusher?

Sagamite:

Compare this guy to one of the Nollywood actors that Naija women always say is handsome. Wetin be the much difference if you analyse without emo-analysis? grin

By no basis can you say the guy is ugly, except on an emo-analysis basis.

Sagamite that turning around you do like babalawo in the morning at your backyard, must have really made you dizzy to write that. Because I don't know how you can compare Pat Attah to that dude if not out of dizziness.  tongue
We've not read the guy is a cocaine pusher, but you see how someone's already branding him as such, because of his lookssssssssss. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

Jenny not only chemistry, na geography. cheesy

Where on earth did they read the man is a cocaine pusher?

Sagamite that turning around you do like babalawo in the morning at your backyard, must have really made you dizzy to write that. Because I don't know how you can compare Pat Attah to that dude if not out of dizziness.  tongue
We've not read the guy is a cocaine pusher, but you see how someone's already branding him as such, because of his lookssssssssss. grin

Lets start with "so you think Pat Attah is hot"? grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by igboitalo: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
is it me or what y do all the pictures hv the same date
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Lets start with "so you think Pat Attah is hot"? grin
As a matter of fact, he sort of is tongue
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
ibkaye:

As a matter of fact, he sort of is tongue

Shut up! He is not 6 foot, so by your standards, he is fugly. tongue grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Shut up! He is not 6 foot, so by your standards, he is fugly. tongue grin
I think he is up to 6 foot actually grin

And by the way, 6 footers are an ideal, not necessarily a must cheesy
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2011
ibkaye:

I think he is up to 6 foot actually grin

And by the way, 6 footers are an ideal, not necessarily a must cheesy

Stop changing story, you said it was a must.

No Trey Songz for you then, he is 5' 11. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2011
I'm not a Trey Songz fan lol
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Jenifa1: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Trust me, if the wife was working in Exxonmobil for example, do you think she would use the remaining energy she has to write a letter when she has kids to take care of. She should have sorted this out with family members and also ask the hubby's family to settle the matter. So the letter has broken the marriage abi?

It's not that easy. Even if she were working in Exxonmobil, it doesn't erase the shame she must feel admist her friends and friends and even gossipers.
Even 9ice's wife. a very successful woman was dragged into her husband's mess and she had no option but to go public about it.
It is mostly because of the shame and rumors esp since the marriage is very high profile. Trust Nigerian people to always discuss it and ridicule people when misfortune fall on them.

I think she used d outlet to tell her side of d story. Although I'm sure she is also looking into legal divorce.  at least she should be othewise, she must be silly as you say. lol
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
ibkaye, if i were 5' 11 and i needed to be 6" before i could date, then i'll keep afro just to help me out. By the way, what's the difference btwn 5'11 and 6"?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2011
I’m not as much as a 'heightist' as sagamite makes me out to be, an inch by the way lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Shares New Photos / Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) / OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.