Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! (34500 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

If he has no plans to go back to Italy, he has no crime to account for.

If he does customary wedding in Nigeria, I would be surprised if the Italians even have grounds to charge him if he goes back.

The new wedding was going to be a church wedding. And these days before any church presides any wedding you have to do a court wedding first. So nothing customary here other than just following tradition. So there's a possibility he could be charged.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 2:02am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

What judge?

a judge.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 2:03am On Aug 07, 2011
tpia@:

a judge.

Which judge?

Show me a bloody link! undecided
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2011
there's no link.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 2:09am On Aug 07, 2011
tpia@:

there's no link.

So how do you know a judge condemned him?

stillwater:

The new wedding was going to be a church wedding. And these days before any church presides any wedding you have to do a court wedding first. So nothing customary here other than just following tradition. So there's a possibility he could be charged.

You can't marry a second wife in a church, the religion does not allow it.

If he wants to do it, he can do it as a muslim or customary, otherwise the marriage is void.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

So how do you know a judge condemned him?

You can't marry a second wife in a church, the religion does not allow it.

If he wants to do it, he can do it as a muslim or customary, otherwise the marriage is void.

That's true. Apparently the church and everyone else is just hearing that the guy isn't divorced yet.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 07, 2011
na wa o. Mercy shld marry me, i'm still single. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^Where were you single guys when she was searching? Go jor.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by ceasyc(f): 2:51am On Aug 07, 2011
if true then damn scandalous but wetin desperate 9ja man n gal go do na? polygamy + divorcees + home wreckers started ages ago

if he's italian based n still legally married, she go be im 9ja based wife na. na 2day? but oyibos no dey do or grin 2nd, 3rd wife shyt

see her bragging about marrying an edo purey prince soon (not sure of d spelling - dem guys dat live off women in europe especially in italy.

sitting their arses down (idle) while d woman hustle or do all sorts of shyt)

sexy ugly mercy + ugly guy in dem pix = ugliest aputuboyoyo kids
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

^^^Where were you single guys when she was searching? Go jor.

perhaps she didnt look well. all the nollywood actresses seem to have something for married men only.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 2:53am On Aug 07, 2011
sagamite is this something you've done before?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 2:55am On Aug 07, 2011
tpia@:

sagamite is this something you've done before?

Why are you asking?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 2:56am On Aug 07, 2011
that's what it looks like. undecided
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 2:59am On Aug 07, 2011
tpia@:

that's what it looks like. undecided

To someone without a brain?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 3:00am On Aug 07, 2011
is that a yes or a no?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 3:01am On Aug 07, 2011
ceasyc:

sexy ugly mercy + ugly guy in dem pix = ugliest aputuboyoyo kids
grin grin grin

Kai!

Women and their lack of objectivity when they emotionally judge.  grin

No 1, the guy is not ugly on jot. At worst, he is OK looking.

No 2, Mercy is fcking sexy looking as hell! tongue
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by dustydee: 3:04am On Aug 07, 2011
she didn't give any reason why the wedding should be stopped. Polygamy is still legal in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 07, 2011
davidylan:

perhaps she didnt look well. all the nollywood actresses seem to have something for married men only.

All of a sudden single guys are surfacing. cheesy
Many of you won't take home an actress like Mercy. In fact someone told me the fact that he likes the entertainment of a madman does not mean he wants him for a son. This is after he has supported the explicit sex scenes in nollywood movies and I asked if he could marry the actresses in them and he said no.
Besides it's not married men, it's men that claim they are divorced. tongue
So their choices are limited especially in that country. That is why you hear their partners are usually from 'abroad'.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 3:07am On Aug 07, 2011
tpia@:

is that a yes or a no?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O-QqC9yM28[/flash]
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Kai!

Na lie o, which kain ok looking? So if I brand you ok looking, you wanna say you and this guy are in the same rank? grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by ceasyc(f): 3:10am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Kai!

WHATEVER SAGAMU! LOL. u high on something?

dat na your bloody opinion or wetin your eye see which needs checking. hehe

dats my opinion. d guy is  @worst ok looking my foot. she fit sexy dieeeeeeee but still 4king uglyyyyyyyyyy. so move on jor . . .
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Kai!

dude i was wondering if i was looking at the same fotos. The guy looks quite good. Compared to the bfs of many here . . . he would qualify as a "god".

stillwater:

Many of you won't take home an actress like Mercy. In fact someone told me the fact that he likes the entertainment of a madman does not mean he wants him for a son. This is after he has supported the explicit sex scenes in nollywood movies and I asked if he could marry the actresses in them and he said no.
So their choices are limited especially in that country. That is why you here their partners are usually from 'abroad'.

Mama would not be pleased at all. As a man, the likes of mercy johnson are a fad you indulge in before you settle down to the serious business of marriage.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2011
davidylan:

dude i was wondering if i was looking at the same fotos. The guy looks quite good. Compared to the bfs of many here . . . he would qualify as a "god".

Mama would not be pleased at all. As a man, the likes of mercy johnson are a fad you indulge in before you settle down to the serious business of marriage.

You see, so what's a girl supposed to do when she really wants to settle down? Marry the ones that claim they are divorced now.

You too? The guy looks good? You guys should concentrate on Mercy, and let us concentrate on the dude. We are more likely to know when a guy is appealing and when he's not. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 3:18am On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

So their choices are limited especially in that country. That is why you here their partners are usually from 'abroad'.

I prefer my women a bit more classier than that.

stillwater:

Na lie o, which kain ok looking? So if I brand you ok looking, you wanna say you and this guy are in the same rank? grin

Me too sexy to be called OK looking. tongue

ceasyc:

WHATEVER SAGAMU! LOL. u high on something?

dat na your bloody opinion or wetin your eye see which needs checking. hehe

dats my opinion. d guy is  @worst ok looking my foot. she fit sexy dieeeeeeee but still 4king uglyyyyyyyyyy. so move on jor . . .

Yeye!  tongue grin

She is not one iota of ugly. grin grin grin grin

davidylan:

Women and emo-analysis are like bread and butter. grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 3:21am On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

You see, so what's a girl supposed to do when she really wants to settle down? Marry the ones that claim they are divorced now.

You too? The guy looks good? You guys should concentrate on Mercy, and let us concentrate on the dude. We are more likely to know when a guy is appealing and when he's not. grin

You are less likely to know if a guy is good looking when your emotion is blocking your views like a sun glasses in a nightclub. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

Well maybe the girl should have thought twice about her future before dropping her bra on screen. I would have to share them with so many men.

My dear, that guy looks fair . . . you need glasses. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

I prefer my women a bit more classier than that.

Me too sexy to be called OK looking. tongue

After salivating over her? You people should not complain when they follow married men o.

So between you and the dude who is more presentable? grin

davidylan:

Well maybe the girl should have thought twice about her future before dropping her bra on screen. I would have to share them with so many men.

My dear, that guy looks fair . . . you need glasses. grin

Mercy Johnson used to hawk oranges on the street. It's condition that make crayfish to bend o.

So between you and the guy, who is better looking? Or you resemble the guy? Roflmao grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

So between you and the guy, who is better looking? Or you resemble the guy? Roflmao grin

you've seen me so you can judge. But that guy isnt so bad, amazing how every man is "ugly" the minute he does something unfavorable.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

You are less likely to know if a guy is good looking when your emotion is blocking your views like a sun glasses in a nightclub.  grin

Emotion? Even if I marry that kind of man today, it won't be for his looks, ni tori olorun. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 3:30am On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

After salivating over her? You people should not complain when they follow married men o.

Salivating or chooking does not entitle any girl to marriage, it just blesses her with the opportunity to get the kondo (magic stick).  cool

stillwater:

So between you and the dude who is more presentable? grin

No man on Earth compares to me, babes.  undecided grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 07, 2011
davidylan:

you've seen me so you can judge. But that guy isnt so bad, amazing how every man is "ugly" the minute he does something unfavorable.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Things are always amazing to you. Dafidi you wonder a lot o. tongue

I didn't go as far as calling him ugly, I'm saying if I place you and Sagamite decently ok-looking, there is no way on earth that man is ok- looking, finish. cheesy
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Salivating or chooking does not entitle any girl to marriage, it just blesses her with the opportunity to get the kondo (magic stick).  cool

Ewwwww. tongue

No man on Earth compares to me, babes.  undecided grin

See sagamite trying to evade my question, booooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido's Chains Almost Snatched By A Thief At A Party (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" / Burial Photos Of Franky Kuri, Ebony Reigns Friend Who Died In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.