Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! (34498 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 3:35am On Aug 07, 2011
i agree with someone from belle naija.

the guy has lost his soul and you can see it in his eyes.

even during the first wedding sef.

its amazing the kids came out ok.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

Ewwwww. tongue

stillwater, pretending she doesnt like a well-manipulated kondo. grin

stillwater:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Things are always amazing to you. Dafidi you wonder a lot o. tongue

I didn't go as far as calling him ugly, I'm saying if I place you and Sagamite decently ok-looking, there is no way on earth that man is ok- looking, finish. cheesy

lol at least you know a fine boy when you see one. i'm ok with that.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 07, 2011
davidylan:

stillwater, pretending she doesnt like a well-manipulated kondo. grin

Ewwwww. tongue

lol at least you know a fine boy when you see one. i'm ok with that.

Let me hear word. cool
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by ceasyc(f): 3:53am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

I prefer my women a bit more classier than that.

Me too sexy to be called OK looking. tongue

Yeye!  tongue grin

She is not one iota of ugly. grin grin grin grin

Women and emo-analysis are like bread and butter. grin grin grin grin

hahaha @classier

u sure say u no ugly like mercy sef. he never shows his face on his profile

no wonder u r defending her. sexy no mean beautiful or fine or pretty or ok looking sef. 9ce shape - i give dat 2 her n God but still damn ugly m8

whats wit dis women women bs in your replies? me yeye?  angry angry angry c dis yeye fowl. if i catch u grin angry grin go sidon jor
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Jenifa1: 3:58am On Aug 07, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/495759_mj2_jpg123f2c070d728c1ff505380bab13d0fa

how could any woman be attracted to this guy other than for the fact that he's supposedly a "prince"
undecided
I really don't get it.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 3:58am On Aug 07, 2011
oh the horror. undecided

if not for man shortage undecided

since when did nigerian women start dating the kind of guy who would make your mother run to an alfa shouting her enemies have gotten her through your dating habits?

jeez i'm just so pissed off.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 07, 2011
Rotflmao. stilly stop wasting your time. You see for saga mind ,saga sees himself as: a sex appeal, hawt looking dude. Infact You dear not compare saga with any other guy on earth 'cos the dude no go gree ooo. Saga is ready to start WORLD WAR II, if dafidi ever says he is cuter. He has told me a million times on NLd that, any woman that hasn't tasted him , has not tasted a real man and is missing alot.

He guards his ''beauty'' jealously.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 07, 2011
Seriously though, mercy's fiance is fugly. Haba, even devil sef go shout Blood of jesus when he sees this man.

For goodness sakes, take a look at the quality of the pics. Even the camera acknowledged his wowoness.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

Rotflmao. stilly stop wasting your time. You see for saga mind ,saga sees himself as: a sex appeal, hawt looking dude. Infact You dear not compare saga with any other guy on earth 'cos the dude no go gree ooo. Saga is ready to start WORLD WAR II, if dafidi ever says he is cuter. He has told me a million times on NLd that, any woman that hasn't tasted him , has not tasted a real man and is missing alot.

lol i like the guy. grin especially when he reminds everyone of his "godlike" status.

I'm sure i look better than sagamu. tongue
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

Seriously though, mercy's fiance is fugly. Haba, even devil sef go shout Blood of jesus when he sees this man.

For goodness sakes, take a look at the quality of the pics. Even the camera acknowledged his wowoness.

ok i think we are begining to stray into exaggeration mode.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 07, 2011
Ha for his mind he is a god oooo. If you want this site to be at peace for the next week , please do not compare saga to anybody.

Lol no be my mouth una go hiaaa say dafidi sex appeal fit pass saga own.

BTW, do I smell some chemistry between dafidi and stilly? Na so e dey start.

Dafidi I am not exaggerating. The very first day I saw that dude's pic (I think lst year) I screamed Wowo. The dude is ugly. Seriously what was mercy thinking.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

Ha for his mind he is a god oooo. If you want this site to be at peace for the next week , please do not compare saga to anybody.

Lol no be my mouth una go hiaaa say dafidi sex appeal fit pass saga own.

BTW, do I smell some chemistry between dafidi and stilly? Na so e dey start.

Dafidi I am not exaggerating. The very first day I saw that dude's pic (I think lst year) I screamed Wowo. The dude is ugly. Seriously what was mercy thinking.

if you think this guy is ugly then imagine what Ini Edo's dude looks like.

lol Stilly has always been my little wife, she just refuses steadfastly to face the fact that we are going to be joined together sooner than later. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 4:20am On Aug 07, 2011
if you think this guy is ugly then imagine what Ini Edo's dude looks like

same expression.

i think its the jazz.

their souls are gone.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 07, 2011
Ini's husband is not good looking either. All these actresses  marrying ugly men sef. Wetin happen? undecided

BTW I think this dude lied to mercy. But mercy sef should have done her research properly, haba celebrities should be more cautious.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 07, 2011
OMG. I just had a proper look at em pictures. Those pictures of him in page 1 kissing his wife was taken in February this year. shocked shocked shocked . Where was mercy johnson then? did he tel her he was going on a business trip?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

OMG. I just had a proper look at em pictures. Those pictures of him in page 1 kissing his wife was taken in February this year. shocked shocked shocked . Where was mercy johnson then? did he tel her he was going on a business trip?

grin grin grin probably told her he was going to import "goods".
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 07, 2011
awwww some women don suffer embarassed cry
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 5:38am On Aug 07, 2011
jennykadry:

awwww some women don suffer embarassed cry

how dem suffer? it is the truth now. naija women will marry a gorilla as long as the gorilla has money. them go marry gremlin sef, if the gremlin hold for pocket. see mercy johnson and ini edo, to mention a few.

dem go even be wife number 10 to a gremlin with money rather than be a loving wife number 1 to a good looking guy with potential.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 07, 2011
Princek12:

how dem suffer? it is the truth now. naija women will marry a gorilla as long as the gorilla has money. them go marry gremlin sef, if the gremlin hold for pocket. see mercy johnson and ini edo, to mention a few.

dem go even be wife number 10 to a gremlin with money rather than be a loving wife number 1 to a good looking guy with potential.

Very dumb statement. Ignorance is not only a disease but a crime.

Did it ever occur to you that she might have really loved this guy? or you just feel like bashing every naija woman including your sisters and mum(Please no insult intended)
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Puvguy: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2011
I admire Mercy Johnson for her talent and her person too. . . humble girl. However, I think she got this wrong.

The bible frowns against marrying someone whose spouse is still alive except she's not a Christian then is understood.

I'm not judging her but this marriage won't be favored by the Almighty.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by otokx(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2011
Quite a remarkable thread.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by malaria(f): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2011
*Singing.
i dnt gv a shot.if ur ikebe dy shoot katapult, .mercy johnson u say i dy fire like auxillary,no be u dy roll ur waist like a bearing.anytime u see me,u dy run come like a journalist.leave me alone am nt d only one in V.I.P
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by aromisaja(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2011
the guy shop pureeeeeeeeeeee for him first wife now the money don finish he is looking for another woman that has money bini boys they no go work allyz looking 4 rich woman to suck and milk Bleep up boys
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2011
malaria:

*Singing.
i dnt gv a shot.if your ikebe dy shoot katapult, .mercy johnson u say i dy fire like auxillary,no be u dy roll your waist like a bearing.anytime u see me,u dy run come like a journalist.leave me alone am nt d only one in V.I.P

Malaria wan kill person for hia. grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Rhino5dm: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2011
Ha ha ha!

*** speaking to myself***
what will Rhino.5dm do with the heap of smelly meat in the closet? she is just overly-hyped with the RED-dish eyes, korokoro face positioned between WIDE-bumped nose. Twwaaaahhhh-lehhh!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Claus(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2011

Second point is about the pictures. As i dey look ham, the first pics is suppose to be from the wedding day, right? And she claim they got married in 2006, right? And we all get eyes here, right? Okay, now look closely, the first and the 3rd pictures are suppose to be from the same day, right? But the date on the third pics says 08/2/2011 which is exactly the same date on the second pics. So meaning, the 3 pictures were taken the same day.

The above quote was from playboy19.

The thing to point out is that as well as the dates on the 1st and 3rd pictures being the same, the times are only 3 minutes apart. It's impractical for those 2 scenarios to be set up within 3 minutes of each other. It is clear that the date and time on there do not reflect when the pictures were taken. It was probably a case of someone using a digital camera to take a picture of another picture so they could put it online. Perhaps they didn't have a scanner.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by yesma: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2011
I ask the woman in question to just bear her loss and concentrate on taking care of her kids.For Mercy johnson,she should know that whatever gos around comes around because this marrage will still go the way of others.Oneday somebody somewere will also take this priced man.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2011
mercy johnson is ugly as hell so i guess she gives great head.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

Ewwwww. tongue

Babes, there is no "ewwww" in knacking this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/497219_MERCYJ1_jpg7ada5b700691cea30a328b0c80b56748

It is more like "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ojigbijigbijigbi". grin grin grin

Any guy that tells you kabolooing that is "ewww" is either man-lover, strange or lying.  grin

She has a banging body! Man go wan kabala that. grin

stillwater:

See sagamite trying to evade my question, booooooo.

I don answer your question na. No man compares to Sagamite.

Mo gbona for! (I hot die) grin grin grin grin cool

You don't judge Toyota sports car fineness by placing it next to a Bentley convertible. That is unfair comparison na. grin

stillwater:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Things are always amazing to you. Dafidi you wonder a lot o. tongue

I didn't go as far as calling him ugly, I'm saying if I place you and Sagamite decently ok-looking, there is no way on earth that man is ok- looking, finish. cheesy

Emi, Ok-looking!

Kai! I don suffer o. grin

ceasyc:

hahaha @classier

u sure say u no ugly like mercy sef. he never shows his face on his profile

no wonder u r defending her. sexy no mean beautiful or fine or pretty or ok looking sef. 9ce shape - i give dat 2 her n God but still damn ugly m8

whats wit dis women women bs in your replies? me yeye?  angry angry angry c dis yeye fowl. if i catch u grin angry grin go sidon jor

I used to show my face.

Seun told me to take it off otherwise he will ban me for life because it was costing him because girl's stop commenting on threads and when he checked why, he spotted a trend that they just log onto NL and stayed on my profile. grin grin grin grin

davidylan:

lol i like the guy.  grin especially when he reminds everyone of his "godlike" status.

I'm sure i look better than sagamu.  tongue

Ah, O o da mor! (You no recognise) grin grin grin

jennykadry:

Rotflmao. stilly stop wasting your time. You see for saga mind ,saga sees himself as: a sex appeal, hawt looking dude. Infact You dear  not compare saga with any other guy on earth 'cos the dude no go gree ooo.  Saga is ready to start WORLD WAR II, if dafidi ever says he is cuter. He has told me a million times on NLd that, any woman that hasn't tasted him , has not tasted a real man and is missing alot.

Thank you jor!

We all know I have a fine mind. So if my mind says I am hot, then mo gbona fele fele bi ikorkorre to jina gangan. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by collyno200(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2011
Tobi_dad:

mercy johnson is ugly as hell so i guess she gives great head.

leave preety johson alone make she flex her new man abeg
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by hassymo5(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2011
Pls and pls, the prince and mercy should say something, cos they are quite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2011
ceasyc:

Abeg, help me do analysis of how this is ugly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/497219_MERCYJ1_jpg7ada5b700691cea30a328b0c80b56748

You have admitted her body is something else. So what is ugly?

Her face is better than an average, urban Black girls face. I purposely said "urban" so we even exclude an poverty-cause ugliness of village girl.

Abeg explain. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan New Wife, Banke Stunning Photos / Zlatan Ibile Acquires New Mercedes Benz / Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.