Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! (34503 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by kblastic(f): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2011
dis is serious.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Tyche(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
[img]http://file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Emeka/Desktop/Data%20Collection/Jpeg/Mercy%20Johnson.jpg[/img]

Mercy Johnson again.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by coogar: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2011
cold:

You're missing the point here.You could be earning millions and still have an overdrawn account.All a bank needs to know is your fiscal credibility and they'll be willing to loan you money more often on a short term basis

you are applying uk banking system to nigeria? i laugh in sanusi.
such loans don't exist any more after cbn discovered most banks were owed lots of stash by rich nigerians.
loans in nigeria these days? they will take all your children as collateral.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by cold(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Coogar,i'm not.I'm in the business of borrowing so I should know.You can be worth a 100 million and still have an overdrawn account as long as it doesn't exceed 90 days you'll be just fine
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by coogar: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2011
cold:

@Coogar,i'm not.I'm in the business of borrowing so I should know.You can be worth a 100 million and still have an overdrawn account as long as doesn't exceed 90 days you'll be just fine

all i know is nollywood actresses are not worth the amount posted.
far from it. they are comfortable but not as much as you stated.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by cold(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^ why do you think so?Forget what they're paid for movies & think of endorsements.Some of these folks have been in this game since the late 90's
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by coogar: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2011
cold:

^^ why do you think so?Forget what they're paid for movies & think of endorsements.Some of these folks have been in this game since the late 90's

so all the money they made were banked, they have not touched a kobo of it since the 90s till now?
for feck sake, jim iyke shops at primark. he's been spotted countless times whenever he comes to the uk and you want me to believe he has millions?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by emmatok(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2011
cold:

Even the subject of debate is no push over.She has paid her dues

Mercy Johnson (N55 million)

When many argued whether there would be another star like Genevieve, along came the fierce and hot Mercy Johnson. At the moment she remains the most controversial actress in Nollywood. The movie, The Maid, was not enough to woo Nollywood fans to her, but 19 Mackaulay Street revealed her to be the latest Nollywood revelation. Since then she has never looked back. Many argue that the tens of movie scripts that come her way are due to the fact that she’s is not a glo ambassador, but the actresses does not see it that way.
In the past three years she appeared in more movies than any other Nollywood actress. By 2008 Mercy Johnson had appeared in fifteen movies and earned N11.4 million from movies alone. The following year, she earned N13 million and she featured in the Emen Isong hit movie Guilty Pleasures. She is also an investor in properties and she is about to complete two houses at the moment. She also owns about six landed properties in lagos.

Sorry the Mercy Johnson i know is not worth that amount.

How would you say Mercy Johnson earn N13 million on a movie, how many people buy Nigerian movies even in Nigeria.

I see most one of them on daily basis, you would be surprised to know how they live.

Ordinary endorsement from a Telco i.e Glo, Etisalat, is more than their five years income on set.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by cold(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2011
coogar:

so all the money they made were banked, they have not touched a kobo of it since the 90s till now?
for feck sake, jim iyke shops at primark. he's been spotted countless times whenever he comes to the uk and you want me to believe he has millions?
grin at least now you know he's worth more than a million
[url]http://www.bunibuni.com/index.php/theatre/385-jim-iyke-arrested-in-abuja-forced-to-remove-tinted-windows-of-his-car
[/url]

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by cold(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2011
emmatok:

Sorry the Mercy Johnson i know is not worth that amount.

How would you say Mercy Johnson earn N13 million on a movie, how many people buy Nigerian movies even in Nigeria.

I see most one of them on daily basis, you would be surprised to know how they live.

Ordinary endorsement from a Telco i.e Glo, Etisalat, is more than their five years income on set.
Huh shocked please read through again and modify your post
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Jenifa1: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2011
I feel worst for the two kids and mother involved
it must be hard and embarrassing for them esp. since the new marriage is very high profile.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2011
@cold, atleast now you know that i'm not the only ignorant person around here and we all agree that you know everything more than we do.

So go ahead and enjoy your knowledge,  but hey, before you jump up for joy, have you by any chance stopped by in Surulere before? Go to Lere and see your  so called
super-rich-millionaire-nollywood-stars lives  grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by cold(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2011
^^ grin grin This guy sef,you no dey tire?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Yeske2(m): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2011
Everybody dey yarn but nobody don hear from Mercy, the guy or the 'wife'. Make dem tok first then we all can profer solution. Naija sef, i tire!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2011
Cold, no vex, i just dey enjoy my weekend and its just 4pm, so i'm hanging out here. But try and go to Lere and see for yourself, seriously.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2011
Yeske!:

Everybody dey yarn but nobody don hear from Mercy, the guy or the 'wife'. Make dem tok first then we all can profer solution. Naija sef, i tire!

these are pix from our son's one year birthday on September 20th 2009. Odin has been coming to see us every year, sometimes 2x in a year and he was here last December

followed by pictures of the fellow at the son's birthday.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/08/update-facts-on-mercy-johnsons-story.html

this is what happens when you only live for women's butts and womanliness!!!!!!

you will eat the kind yeast wey dem no dey sell for market!!!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by ak47mann(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^^
the guy for cream his hand at list haba on his wedding day he still carry dry hand,
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2011
tpia@:

followed by pictures of the fellow at the son's birthday.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/08/update-facts-on-mercy-johnsons-story.html

this is what happens when you only live for women's butts and womanliness!!!!!!

you will eat the kind yeast wey dem no dey sell for market!!!

Who be this tpia@ lady sef? grin grin Which one be yeast again? grin grin Abeg school me o, make i no go do mistake chop ham tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by playboy19(m): 12:56am On Aug 07, 2011
ak47mann:

^^^^
the guy for cream his hand at list haba on his wedding day he still carry dry hand,

No blame the guy, he just land from naija that time, so that naija skin thingy still dey hin body that time,

Look the guy now, see hin cheek like our senator own
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 1:12am On Aug 07, 2011
Princek12:

Yes ooooo. The dude looks like Mercy.

I did not start this thread for it to be all about Mercy. It just so happens that Mercy is the celebrity and would naturally draw more criticisms.

As to the guy, he is a dirty scumbag, for he abandoned his wife and kids to marry another woman. I do not respect or condone such behavior. They are both scumbags, Mercy for knowingly marrying a married man with kids, and him for knowingly abandoning his wife and kids.

How do you know he is a scumbag? Do you know the wife and if she was a worthy wife? You have information about her conduct in the marriage?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2011
same old excuses for irresponsibility and itchy legs everytime.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Jenifa1: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

How do you know he is a scumbag? Do you know the wife and if she was a worthy wife? You have information about her conduct in the marriage?

use ur brain.  a sensible person will get a DIVORCE if don't love your wife anymore and you want to marry someone else.
why practice bigamy and keep the first wife in the dark about a second marriage. and make her a topic of ridicule for friends and family members.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 1:22am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

You have information about her conduct in the marriage?

the judge himself told the man his conduct is wrong.

plz stop supporting criminality.

nkan ti o da o da.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 1:37am On Aug 07, 2011
Jenifa_:

use your brain.  a sensible person will get a DIVORCE if don't love your wife anymore and you want to marry someone else.
why practice bigamy and keep the first wife in the dark about a second marriage. and make her a topic of ridicule for friends and family members.

Get your brain out of your arse.

1) A sensible person might want to hurt someone that has hurt them badly.

2) We practice polygamy in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2011
tpia@:

the judge himself told the man his conduct is wrong.

plz stop supporting criminality.

nkan ti o da o da.

I have not read the whole thread. Which judge?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 1:45am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

1) A sensible person might want to hurt someone that has hurt them badly.

WRONG!!!!!

A sensible person would not catapult himself into jail because "someone hurt him badly". That's utter nonsense.

2) We practice polygamy in Nigeria.

and you do multiple white and registry weddings while "practicing polygamy"?

LAME!!!

The man is a bigamist plain and simple.

if he wants to pull any polygamy crap let him go do it in an african shrine, not a church!!!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 1:47am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

I have not read the whole thread. Which judge?

a judge told him his actions were wrong.

utterly senseless guy- some people just want to be jazzed hence their restless pr!cks. undecided
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 1:49am On Aug 07, 2011
tpia@:

WRONG!!!!!

A sensible person would not catapult himself into jail because "someone hurt him badly". That's utter nonsense.

and you do multiple white and registry weddings while "practicing polygamy"?

LAME!!!

The man is a bigamist plain and simple.

if he wants to pull any polygamy crap let him go do it in an african shrine, not a church!!!

Jail where? In Nigeria?

I have no clue what format wedding he plans to do but under Nigerian laws, he can have multiple wives.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^But the couple married in Italy not Nigeria.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 1:55am On Aug 07, 2011
stillwater:

^^^But the couple married in Italy not Nigeria.

If he has no plans to go back to Italy, he has no crime to account for.

If he does customary wedding in Nigeria, I would be surprised if the Italians even have grounds to charge him if he goes back.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 1:59am On Aug 07, 2011
tpia@:

a judge told him his actions were wrong.

utterly senseless guy- some people just want to be jazzed hence their restless pr!cks. undecided

What judge?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 2:01am On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Jail where? In Nigeria?

I have no clue what format wedding he plans to do but under Nigerian laws, he can have multiple wives.

can you quote the exact nigerian laws that allow the f.ool to have multiple wives?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija / 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) / Picazo, Yomi Blaze, Limerick & Davolee, YBNL Rappers In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.