Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! (34436 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by belemzy: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
Women i don't really understand why we go after useless men . The man has shown how useless and worth less he is.And to Mercy Johnson or what ever she calls her self, what goes around comes around,that man will do same to you.Madam move on o! That kind man go give you HIV embarassed or AIDS  and you'll end up dead leaving those innocent kids for Mercy J. I bet you dont want that to happen.Money comes and goes,Husbands comes and goes,but your children will surround your table.Even if he returns do you think he'll love you? Please MJ dey shack am for head now.Let the Ode go.Move on with your life, smiley and it shall be well with You. wink
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by wetobe(f): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
Can someone translate into english language, Abi u dey trekk
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by wetobe(f): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
Translate into the english language, warofanohu mokanan haliyah
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by wetobe(f): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
can someone translate into the english language, dem go chop
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2011
ibkaye:

I’m not as much as a 'heightist' as sagamite makes me out to be, an inch by the way lol

Liar liar! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-170917.0.html#msg2796550

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358906.0.html#msg5016489

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lMTksI2SCk&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Liar liar! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-170917.0.html#msg2796550

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358906.0.html#msg5016489

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lMTksI2SCk&feature=related[/flash]
I was referring to his body alone cheesy

About the 6'0 thing, opinions can change grin

Salieu Jalloh is more my type grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
ibkaye:

I was referring to his body alone cheesy

About the 6'0 thing, opinions can change grin

Salieu Jalloh is more my type grin

Yep, I know. I already predicted it.

Evidence you are getting older. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405445.192.html#msg5610179
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Yep, I know. I already predicted it.

Evidence you are getting older. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405445.192.html#msg5610179
It's still a preference tongue
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Cuddlemii: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2011
Jenifa_:

It's not that easy. Even if she were working in Exxonmobil, it doesn't erase the shame she must feel admist her friends and friends and even gossipers.
Even 9ice's wife. a very successful woman was dragged into her husband's mess and she had no option but to go public about it.
It is mostly because of the shame and rumors esp since the marriage is very high profile. Trust Nigerian people to always discuss it and ridicule people when misfortune fall on them.

I think she used d outlet to tell her side of d story. Although I'm sure she is also looking into legal divorce.  at least she should be othewise, she must be silly as you say. lol

Don't mind me jor. Me sef I am forming rambo. Its a painful thing and It is always happening to naijas. If it were in yankee the guy would not go Scot free. Anyways lets see how it goes. His kids are even very lovely. So if he ends up with Mercy now. Who will his ex end up with and who will be her companion. Pathetic.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Thirst4Lif: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2011
Aren't African men allowed multiple wives anyway? But the woman is young. Young women are overly emotional.

An older woman would consider the amount of money she'd get in a divorce settlement! She should let Mercy have

this guy! There are millions of men in the world. The truth is, if he doesn't want to be with her and the children, there is NOTHING

in the world that will make him want her. Marriages end and life goes on!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 08, 2011
all these women getting their knickers in a twist

where were they when alicia keys stole swizz beats from his wife?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 5:21am On Aug 08, 2011
swizz beatz has 4 kids by 4 different women.

In 2000, his first son by Nicole Levy, Prince Nasir was born. In 2004, he married Mashonda Tifrere, together they have one child, Kassem Dean Jr. (born 2006). In April 2008, they announced their plans to divorce after four years of marriage. In May 2008 UK singer and producer Jahna Sebastian gave birth to a daughter Nicole, whom Swizz Beatz fathered.[29] In May 2009, Swizz Beatz admitted to having a relationship with Alicia Keys. In May 2010 Beatz confirmed he was engaged to Alicia Keys, and that she was pregnant with Beatz' fourth, and her first child

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swizz_Beatz#Personal_life

probably working on a fifth one with a fifth woman.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by enomakos(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2011
lol
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by onyii2000(f): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2011
This is undeliverable.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by ak47mann(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2011
NEVER KNEW ALICIA KEYS BORN FOR SWISS BEATZ shocked shocked I DEY VEX angry
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2011
ibkaye:

It's still a preference tongue

You need to watch one of my favourite films: "Up in the Air" featuring George Clooney.

When I was watching it, I was laughing my head of because part off the film just summarised everything I have being saying on NL about women.

http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=24382

You don't need to watch the whole movie. Just watch it from 47.00 to 53.20 mins.

Pay attention mostly from 50.50 to 52.30 mins.

See the contrast between baby girls and mature women.  grin

Real life! grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by rully2: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
According to a Yoruba adage, "The broom used in flogging the elder wife is kept at the top of the roof'', cos that same broom can still be used for the junior wife, Shikena!!!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Puvguy: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
oyb:

all these women getting their knickers in a twist

where were they when alicia keys stole swizz beats from his wife?

You are quite current and liberal with what you read for a Muslim. A married Muslim for that matter. . . really impress.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nayah(f): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
I'm just waiting for the epilogue, too easy having one sided version, by the way a lot of people can lie to have any public sympathy or whatever, I don't say she's a liar because we don't really know the truth but I'll be careful with all the future statements though
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2011
looks like this whole mercy johnson wedding saga is gradually assuming a life of its own. undecided
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by naijangel7(f): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2011
The guy in question is just TOO UGLY. Heaven forgive me, sha but looks like i'd lose my appetite if he walked into a restaurant i was in.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2011
well, he may be ugly for you but i guess his money is not ugly for mercy johnson! grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by dinggle: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2011
So Mercy, with your so called trade mark hips which is completely over-rated you couldn't find your self a decent and spotless man?, you had to steal from another woman!, this shows your a** is fake. For those who are critical of the guy, I blame him for wanting to destroy is family and not for lying to Mercy, Mercy was always fake and her ending up with a fake man, fake marriage, fake wedding dress, fake movies is not surprising to me. After Omotola and Genie all the follow-ups females have always been mutants wanna be!. whatever happened to grooming a man from the ground up?, molding your own man, taking a man from the village, backyard, or street and transforming him to your dream man after all someone else molded the man you are stealing, already-made is a disease we need to change from already made mentality to manufacturing mentality!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2011
does this mean big butt and heavy bosoms still cant get you your own man?

wow.

come to think of it, the mbgn ladies marrying rich single footballers arent as "endowed" as madam mercy?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Tosinville(m): 4:08am On Aug 09, 2011
^^Rich young guys cannot even marry Mercy Johnson cos they all know what she would have pass thru from the producers, directors, editors etc before coming a star in the movie industry, she like flaunting her boobs alot & wearing mini skirt to gain some attention, even me gan na Bleep i go Bleep am, i no go fit marry am cos she doesn't look like a wifey type tho.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Afanna1: 6:35am On Aug 09, 2011
Mercy is one ugly babe,

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^ What is ugly about either of them?

Jokers!  grin

Baba nla (Big tyme) emo-analysis. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2011
Is it just me or the dude never loos happy. Miserable man. Ase!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Is it just me or the dude never loos happy. Miserable man. Ase!

He is giving you a cool, reserved, mysterious, bad boy face.

The type that makes your stomach wall tighten and gets you curious to know what is behind the mystery.

The type you girls fall for because of your attraction to danger, search for challenge and glory of breaking him with "your feminine charms".

Then you have your emotions damaged and then start looking for good boys because you realise it was not worth the risk and the thrill is always followed with heart ache. grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2011
Sagamite:

The type that makes your stomach wall tighten and gets you curious to know what is behind the mystery.

The type you girls fall for because of your attraction to danger and you search for challenge and glory to break him.

Then you have your emotions damaged and then start looking for good boys because you realise it was not worth the risk and the thrill is always followed with heart ache. grin

I like your theory. Keep it up jare. You're getting somewhere. grin

BTW, with Nigerian men, they come as "razz boys" than "bad boys".
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Jenifa1: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2011
Sagamite:

The type you girls fall for because of your attraction to danger, search for challenge and glory of breaking him with "your feminine charms".

you actually make a bit of sense here.
wow you're on a roll today.

so which one are you? good or bad boy grin wait let me guess. . .
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Sagamite(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

you actually make a bit of sense here.
wow you're on a roll today.

so which one are you? good or bad boy grin wait let me guess. . .

More like maybe your head is correct today.

Surely you see the benefits of not smoking that lalalaala everyday! grin

Go ahead and guess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Shares New Photos / Reekado Banks Rejects A Lady For Calling Him Her 'Everyday Curse' (Photos) / OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.