Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. (649 Views)

Breaking News!!! See The State With The Longest Coastlines With The Oceans!!! / Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! / Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by GreatBoss: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
The Ijaws of Edo state are in over 200 villages and settlements.
The Okomu, Olodiama West, Furupagha, Gbaraun and Egbema kingdoms.
Remove Ijaws of Edo, and Edo will be removed from Oil producing states.
These 5 Ijaw kingdoms comprising over 200 villages and settlements border Ijaws of Ondo to the North and Ijaws of Delta to the West and South.
They border the Bini by the East.
Okomu oil palm � companies that takes care of Edo state is also in Ijaw land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by Michelle70(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
mtchew.

i am ijaw but i hate this foolishness, what is this nonsence about oil producing?

oil producing states has recieved 6.5tr from 13% derivation in 11years, thats almost the amount used in building Dubai.

what has our govs done with it?
We are here shouting oil producing, nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by GreatBoss: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
mtchew

Grow up.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by GreatBoss: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
mtchew
Stop acting childish, all the time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by Chnbanc: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
R u trying to tell me that Edo state is an ijaw land?
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by Michelle70(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
GreatBoss:

Stop acting childish, all the time.
shut up, go ask ur govs what they did with oil money.

2moro, one idiot will come and defend the crooks
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by limeta(f): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Igodomigodo land

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by rusher14: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
GreatBoss:
The Ijaws of Edo state are in over 200 villages and settlements.
The Okomu, Olodiama West, Furupagha, Gbaraun and Egbema kingdoms.
Remove Ijaws of Edo, and Edo will be removed from Oil producing states.
These 5 Ijaw kingdoms comprising over 200 villages and settlements border Ijaws of Ondo to the North and Ijaws of Delta to the West and South.
They border the Bini by the East.
Okomu oil palm � companies that takes care of Edo state is also in Ijaw land.

I've been to Ighuarakin and Ikoro Olodiama.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by usibengate(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
You may be high on something I don't know, but the fact remains that Ijaw has no land in Edo State let alone Benin kingdom. So stop being foolish or childlike to be used by your elders to twist history.
Remember the supreme court judgment

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by usibengate(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
You may be high on something I don't know, but the fact remains that Ijaw has no land in Edo State let alone Benin kingdom. So stop being foolish or childlike to be used by your elders to twist history.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by GreatBoss: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
usibengate:

Continue lying to yourself.
Na your papa land over 200 villages and settlements dey stay na.
They even have perfect borders with other Ijaws.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by GreatBoss: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
GreatBoss:

Continue lying to yourself.
Na your papa land over 200 villages and settlements dey stay na.
They even have perfect borders with other Ijaws.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by GreatBoss: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
mtchew.

i am ijaw but i hate this foolishness, what is this nonsence about oil producing?

oil producing states has recieved 6.5tr from 13% derivation in 11years, thats almost the amount used in building Dubai.

You talk without thinking �, nevertheless you are not Ijaw.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by Paulheyman: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nairaland ijaw

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by GreatBoss: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2022
Paulheyman:
Nairaland ijaw
Yes � I'm Ijaw in real life and still Ijaw on Nairaland.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by GreatBoss: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Michelle70:
mtchew.

What has Buhari done with the 87 percent he collects from each states?
You talk without thinking �.
Nigeria �� is still the world � poorest country with the highest number � of poor people worldwide, nevertheless Ijaw is the third or fourth largest tribe out of over 380 tribes and you will � never ever see any Ijaw begging with plates on the streets. Never!!
Next time think before you talk.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Ijaws Of Edo State. by Michelle70(m): 9:08am On Aug 14, 2022
GreatBoss:

What has Buhari done with the 87 percent he collects from each states?
You talk without thinking �.
Nigeria �� is still the world � poorest country with the highest number � of poor people worldwide, nevertheless Ijaw is the third or fourth largest tribe out of over 380 tribes and you will � never ever see any Ijaw begging with plates on the streets. Never!!
Next time think before you talk.
every finger must be pointed at FG, thats why the State govt and traditional rulers are getting away with whatever they do.

go to Bodo city in Ogoni and u will see how the traditional rulers have divided all the money shell gave to them, who is speaking for them.

Despite all the money from 13%, FG still gives every state allocation and fund govt from the 87%, they are also responsible for payment of subsidy and other payments, they are responsible for funding the military, they are solely responsible for funding electioneering processes, the list is too long abeg.

Now that i have answered ur question, tell me what is these oil producing states doing with the 13%

Why are u Nigerians like this? why cant we start asking questions that need answers?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Rome To Fecilitate With Cardinal Okpaleke (pix And Video) / The Saga On The List Of Result Published By INEC Regarding Peter Obi / How Can A Terrorist Like Nnamdi Kanu Who Killed Fulani Herders, Others Be Discha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.