Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Omotola Jalade as a Musician? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola Jalade as a Musician? (5073 Views)

Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Omotola Jalade's Music CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by hotangel2(f): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2005
same here.. but i ain't being a baby abt it. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Scorpio(f): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2005
i ain't a baby angry angry been lookin for her songs n was hopin since 90% of us here r into music, someone woulda posted a link grin
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by angelak(f): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2005
Omotola has been declared Nigeria's Beyonce!
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Scorpio(f): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2005
since when
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by prettyH(f): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2005
angela k:

Omotola has been declared Nigeria's Beyonce!
Scorpio:

since when
Please help me ask o
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Oyinhoney(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2005
I nono ooo. but i really dont think omotola will make it in the singin thingy no offence she betta jus stick to actin
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Bisanke(f): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2006
i luv omo tee like whoa and i miss her actin' i really wish that she can focus a little more on the acting career b cause she was so good.
Like here's a couple of pic's of her when she was still into acting

Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by blackie22(f): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2006
Omotola cannot sing,she just jump into singing cus genny was into it, she was just trying to compete. my gurl Genny got the voice. "No more" is the bomb, so yall better stop hatin
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by naiken(f): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2006
i dunno about this singing bizz would some pls put the links pls both gene's and Omo Ts
Ty n about the bans nyone knows how long they are?
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2006
These so called celebrated Nollywood actors and actresses can only fool those who don't know them behind the cameras. But, they cannot fool others.

When you read Genevieve and Omotola in interviews, you can tell the fake answers from the true answers
http://www.ovationinternational.com/?action=ViewDocument&id_document=CelebrityInterview

These gals and guys in Nollywood think they can fake their way to Hollywood.

RMD had a golden opportunity to make it to Hollywood in the late 1980s when the USIS sponsored him to America for an acting workshop and he came back and he never advanced beyond that. The best he has done so far is to shine in that Guinness Commercial "Critical Assignment" that will never even be accepted to be screened by major cinemas in the US.

Real Nigerian actors are already in Hollywood and making waves without making noise in Nigeria.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Chiwetel Ejiofor are just only two of the outstanding examples of our Nigerian stars in Hollywood.

RMD and his local champions can humble themselves and contact Agbaje and Ejiofor to link them to their own managers and agents to challenge their skills.

A international award winning Nigerian director Faruk Lasaki went as far as London to hold auditions for his international film. Why did he not use these so called Nollywood stars?

They felt to big to come for auditions and were waiting for him to call them in person. And we just laughed.

They can pose for their Idumota Traders posing as film makers, but they cannot pose for real filmmakers.

We are flying in actresses and other international crew to join our Nigerian cast and crew for our film. And we are paying for the flights, accommodation and fees of the British actresses. And we even have an office in the UK.

The youngest Nigerian film director is only 20 years old, Kenneth Gyang. And this guy has brighter chances of taking any Nigerian actor or actress to Hollywood than all those fake Nollyood producers and directors who don't know what a film laboratory looks like.

The sooner you all tell your Nollywood stars the home truth the better instead of flattering them.

They get paid N3 million (less than $30,000) and they think it is the Guinness Book of Records for the Highest Paid Actor.

Their ignorance is very annoying.

When they saw TU Face and other hardworking Nigerian musicians shining on MTV Base and Channel O, they now want to hop on the soul train and fooling themselves posing and posturing as singers. And the desperate local music DJs and sound engineers also posing as music producers and directors take advantage of their ignorance and foolishness to rip them off and waste their precious time and money on badly produced CDs.

Nigerian GIGO.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by eveseh(f): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2006
i like that,and she have nice voice too.

YOU GO GIRL
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Modups1(f): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2006
first time i heard omotola's cd, i laughed so hard i was in tears
i then listened to genevive's own & back to omotola's and i have to admit that i have since then listened to omotola's cd more than genevive's.

omo t tried but her voice needs more training
her producers r good but some of d songs r WACK MEN!!! undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Scorpio(f): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2006
erm, Orinkinla, wat abt Oscar nominee Sophia Okenedo and the other Nigerian lady in Aeon Flux; those ain't hollywood types too?
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by eveseh(f): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2006
i love her songs

Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by shawna(f): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2006
Whats with these actors crossin over to the music side why cant they just stick to actin
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by ADESUWA(f): 2:36am On Jun 07, 2006
u guys didn't really listen to the omotola album if u did u'll see that she's really our own answer to beyonce. except for two the whole album was tight. check out gba and that one with rugged
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by eveseh(f): 5:16am On Jun 07, 2006
ADESUWA:

u guys didn't really listen to the omotola album if u did u'll see that she's really our own answer to beyonce. except for two the whole album was tight. check out gba and that one with rugged

yea i have listend to it,it's really cool i love all of dem
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by beyunce(f): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2006
deffinately rocked more den Genny.

So she is cool
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by socool1(f): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2006
why did they both get into music?, they need to stick to acting they good at that
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by shawna(f): 1:38am On Jun 15, 2006
u guys didn't really listen to the omotola album if u did u'll see that she's really our own answer to beyonce.

LMAOOOOO
girl u have got ta be kiddin me
answer 2 BEYONCE? shocked  shocked PUUHHHLEEEASSEEE
yea das jus whack yo dont eva say dat again
yea k thannxx kiss kiss cheesy
buh den again it iz ur opinion nd diz iz mine tongue
LOL
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by keliscia(f): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2006
I THINK THAT IT IS REALLY BAD AND THAT WILL BE A BIG  OOPS IF WE WHERE IN HOLLYWOOD
GENNY &AMOTOLA STOP SINGING
YOU DO BETTER AS ACTRESSES THAN SINGERS
BELIVE ME  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by shawna(f): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2006
keliscia, its omotola not amotola just thought u should noe
oh and i totally agree wit u they better actresses than singers
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by SvS(f): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2006
shes a beauty

Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Nairaface: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2006
interesting
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by sollibabe(f): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2006
Kan someone pls help mi wiv a site, where i can get d Geneveive's new song, i had smth lyk, afican music, smth lyk dat, but i ain't dat sure!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by edobabe(f): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2006
My girl try.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by kellorah: 6:44am On Jul 10, 2006
I LISTENED TO D SONG. IT'S GD BUT THE VID IS SOMETHN ELSE <SHIVERS>
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by MP007(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2006
I saw the so-called launch of the album on the net, I was like what da f?
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by uchie(f): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2006
you can download some of the songs here:
http://bellanaija..com/
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Oracle(m): 2:35am On Jul 13, 2006
I heard her song "Dance" with Ruggedman and i must say that the song is off the hook.
itz so cool, Omotola is doing a great job
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Cleofel(f): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2006
I DONT SEE ANYTING WRONG WITH HER AS A MUSICIAN
HER TRACKS R HOT.SHE IS TALENTED IN BOTH SINGING N ACTING.

OMO ALL THE WAY
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by osarieme: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2007
Hey u all. Look. With the bad mouth of people, can actually kill people down. Wat do u guys want from them. If they act una go complain. If them sing the something. If all u haters think is easy why didn’t do it. Look i’m happy is a free word. And we are free to do whatever pleases us. Jenny can sing and act. Omo T. can sing and act. Good or bad they are making their money. And u lazy ass do is to sit down and gossip. And look all of u who said omo t can sing better than Beyonce. U most hv a blocked ear. Una dey dream. Una nor know una level. The fact that omo can sing, but she’s no were compares to all time singer beyonce. Look, I think we should stop comparing people. I love genny for who she is. She’s beautiful, talented and best of all same thing go 4 omo T.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ALBUM: Ice Prince - Trash Can EP Full Tracks Download / Any Good Songs For Working Out? / Who Is The Best Singer Between ( Fireboy, Omah Lay, Rema)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.