Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Omotola Jalade as a Musician? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola Jalade as a Musician? (5075 Views)

Omotola Jalade's Second Album To Be In Market By December / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Omotola Jalade's Music CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by mekoyo(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2007
Yes O. All our actors and atresses are all moving into music now.

Lets just wait and watch out for their releases.

They have tried in their acting so lets give them a chance in the music world.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by osarieme: 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2007
i know. but wat is wrong with that. see all of u guys who hate on actors and actress, u all are all nagative poeple. datys why the do. look can we learn from the best. wat's is wrong if they going into musc, modeling. is their life. why can't we surpport them no matter wat. look genny and omo .T keep doing ur thing. i'm proud of u guys. holltwood poeple do thesame thing. music acting, take show, and sing. whic ever bring money is better. love u both alot. u are both beautiful in ur various ways. haters stop hating becos u got nothing. pls ask God for talent sadinstead of u guys hating on poeple that are making good money. smiley smiley wink cheesy cheesy kiss kiss smiley smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by kellorah: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2007
she shd stick to actin angry angry
wot's with the 'early in d mornin, bla bla bla, ' wotever dat was
and y did she put that movie in her music video?
it wasn't even related to the song!! angry angry angry angry
wot's with the hat?? angry angry angry
make i no cuss am finish oo angry angry angry
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by osarieme: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2007
who u tking about genny or omo .T. anyways. u dat's tking can u sing nor act. tell me. look u have to stop hating on the good poeple. tk a good look 2 UR SELF BEFORE U START hating on poeple. they are both the best in 9ja. if u guys want to die becos of dat. cool by me.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by oyinboaja: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Radiant(f): 1:16am On Feb 24, 2007
Omotola a singer makes music suck! Acting suits her well cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by oyinboaja: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by winnietyna(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2007
sorry,scorpio i'll get u a tank to fill wit ur tears grin grin,if the song is a hit
u would heard and gotten evry bit of information about it.but dont worry
am planning to creat my own website,where u can get evrything even about
my pussycat and dogs grin wink.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by winnietyna(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2007
soon they will be banned for junk music,and they will enter football or wrestling grin grin.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by chiogo(f): 9:14pm On May 17, 2007
lol, I think omotola shld really stick to actin'. Not long ago, i saw her music video, dance. It was total BS. I even prefer genevieve's "no more". I thought she, omotola wld come up with smthin' better. Lol, she's still my girl but music is not her thing.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by winnietyna(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2007
no,chiogo i dont agree with u at all;dat genevieve's song is better off omotola's
music is not their thing but omotola is better of genevieve in music.
i think they should also try table tennis and represent us in wimbledon,or wat do u think grin wink.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Baro(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2007
Funny
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by winnietyna(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2007
baro,wat is funny? wink
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by chiogo(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2007
winnietyna:

no,chiogo i don't agree with u at all;that genevieve's song is better off omotola's
music is not their thing but omotola is better of genevieve in music.
i think they should also try table tennis and represent us in wimbledon,or what do u think grin wink.

lol, girl. I never said music was either of them's thing. Just that i prefer genevieve's to omotola's. I never said i loved genevieve's, prefer is d word i used.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by hotchick: 8:03pm On May 19, 2007
I'm totally loving omot's songs but im wondering why she is not dedicating more time to her musical career.We are always so critical of these actors give them a chance when you see them doing something else.I also like genny's song the chorus though but all omot's is dope.i like gba with six o, dance with rugged and honeyboy the one she dedicated to her hussy, yum. i think she'll get better and better and yes alot of folks think she's naija own version of beyonce tongue kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by winnietyna(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2007
ok,chiogo nah ur world,do wat u like wit it.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 27, 2007
What's the topic?
OMOTOLA VERSUS GENNY AS MUSICIANS OR OMOTOLA AS A MUSICIAN?

Whichever one, these two ladies should better go and relax in their fake nollywood where anybody can come and make a move and its called acting.

If what they recently put up as album is what is called music, believe me only their family will be listening to music in this whole world.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by winnietyna(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2007
Nna nah wah o,u knw even wan take am easy shocked,how many of ur album dey outside?wey u dey condemn people wey dey try discover their talent!no dey talk like dat agn nuzo,because u knw even fit cough inside bit make u sell neva,so stop acting like enemy of progress. wink shocked.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by MP007(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2007
thinking, hmmmmmmmmmm (30 minutes).stil thinking , hmmmmmmmm//, i 'll be back , i wanna throw up, danng
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by mellow(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2007
I have listened to Omo sexy's songs and her album

is the greatest among all other artists turn musician.

We should not condem our actors and actresses for

venturing into music after Jlo is a musician turn actress

and even Venessa Williams.
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by hotchick: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2007
Oh ho thank you jare mellow.TALK IS CHEAP!WHAT YALL DO?  MP are you always throwing up?this sickness is getting worse aint it?you might at this point need to visit a doctor.
OMOTOLA'S ALBUM IS THE BEST OUT OF NOLLYWOOD AND WILL RANK AMONG BEST FIVE FEMALE ALBUMS IN NAIJA TODAY.
OYA let the real countdown begin.
the video with the home video beg is not the real dance video the real one is out with OJB AND RUGGEDMAN and starts in a bedroom. cheesy tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by uchetobi(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2007
she is trying
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by busygal(f): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2007
I LOVE OMOTOLA! BUT I THINK SHE IS BETTER OF IN THE ACTING INDUSTRY THAN THAT OF THE MUSICAL INDUSTRY.
AFTER WATCHING HER PERFORM ON STAGE WIT THE (NIJA )SONG SHE SANG, SHE COULD NOT TWIST PROPERLY,

TRYING TO TWIST MADE HER MODULE AND MESS THE WHOLE THING UP.

I WONT BE SURPRISE IF SHE GOES TO REMOVE A RIB OR TWO SO SHE COULD TWIST
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by winnietyna(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2007
mp3007,
no worry keep throwing up is allowed.i am trying to connect a pipe across whr u are so u wont mess up evry where,i learnt the thing smell pass dead body own because u no dey chop better food. grin cry wink
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by OmoEko1(f): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2007
She can't sing at all embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed, i was so ashame listening to her
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Naijagal2(f): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2007
omotola is sound n a good actress but a wack singer!
n very wild(her plate number is OMO SEXY!) how razz
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by OmoEko1(f): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
Naija*gal:

omotola is sound n a good actress but a wack singer!
n very wild(her plate number is OMO SEXY!) how razz
U are mean ohhhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by hotchick: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2007
No you are razz and most likely not exposed,they are in showbiz and thats her trade mark .Except you are talking about the razz in razzmatas!She was the first entertainer to use a special plate people whove followed nollywood ill remember she first had omotola1 then came OMO SEXY i know they also call her omo't so who knows, now every body uses special plate nos.This lady has pionieered alot she's just the silent achiever type. kudos to her and every other person representing out there jare! cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by Naijagal2(f): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2007
@ omo eko,am i? i'm just bein'blunt.
@hot chick,more like razz chick seems
u n ur nigerian idol hav a lot in common
dont kill urself o anytime some1says summin'
bad 'bout her,she's not worth it. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade as a Musician? by hotchick: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2007
@Naija?gal, no[b] you [/b] are definately not worth it.Investigations could reveal how much of a looser you are!I can trace it from your posts.About the stuff u said to me ,in your years to come you can never be close to where i groove so no worries u dont know me,if you did u'd be at my gates with your whole clan asking for forgiveness.She's not worth it but guess what topic you have kept responding to?OMOTOLA, wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Good Songs For Working Out? / Who Is The Best Singer Between ( Fireboy, Omah Lay, Rema) / Super Kids - Goodbye Teacher, Daddy's Girl, Roll Your Boat & Other Nursery Rhyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.