Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married (4472 Views)

‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Obesity(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
*THE MATTER ON OUR TABLE TODAY!*

Good evening DivineVocals.
This is about my friend and co-worker who’s also on this platform. Let your followers advise him.

We work with this beverages company that do deliveries nationwide. But we’re in Ibadan and take care of upper east and upper west regions. So we always travel there like once in every two weeks.
Somewhere in 2014, we traveled to Enugu in upper East and my friend saw this beautiful young girl and said he wanted her. We thought he was joking until he told us that he wanted to bring her to Ibadan. The girl has completed JSS3 in 2012 and hasn’t gone back to school. This my friend brought this girl to Ibadan and sent her to one of the private Secondary school. By the time this girl completed the SS3, her beauty was very visible. My friend loved her more and rented a room for her.
When their results were out, my friend bought her admission form for Yaba tech and paid her school fees. She completed her OND and continue with HND. In all this, there were times my friend will have to borrow money from some of us to pay for the fees of the girl or look after her. He has really spend all the money he earns in taking care of this girl. Now, everyone has seen how beautiful the girl is and say my friend is very lucky.
Now, the girl completed Poly last year and went back to her hometown. When she came back, things changed. My friend can now go to her room and waited and this girl will not come and sleep there. When my friend complains she tells him he can’t tell her how to live her life. We advise my friend to go and pay her brideprice and when my friend told her that she said she is not ready to marry.

Now my friend can't go 3 days without seeing this girl. He heard one Mazi is dating her but when he ask her she said it’s not true. Just last week, she came moved out of the room my friend rented for her and we didn’t know where she is now.

3 days ago, we saw her classmate she told my friend that his girlfriend is getting married next month in Enugu. We didn’t believe it and the girl sent my friend the wedding invitation. Now my friend is not himself since Monday. He didn’t even come to work this week. I have tried consoling him but he doesn’t even answer my calls again. My fear is if he doesn’t come to work for 5 days our Boss will sack him. Pls, you people should advise him for me.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by CanadaOrBust: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Let him procure a gun...
Just kidding. Well, this actually is a scenario that plays out a lot. Tell your friend that’s life. Tell him to try getting over it by considering himself lucky that he didn’t marry someone who detested him, or considered him an impediment to her happiness. Let him consider that it’d have been one unhappy marriage that would have had him miserable and not progressing - because he’d be married to someone who didn't want him.
Another option: he can just shoot her!

5 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Bashnigga(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Whether na You or ur friend just Chop beta food, drink enough water and sleep well...U or ur friend go dey alright last last

8 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by gaby(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eyaaaa....

Chicken wey poultry farmer buy as chick don turn to better okuko, take off leave poultry owner on Christmas eve...lol

Chicken just realise say oga dey train am to kill chop na him chicken run for him life.

Bros, take heart, and see this as one of those charitable doings.

God bless you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Lantern042: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
E go beta

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by youngsahito(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gal wey u suppose don give belle when she start her Hnd... Money don enter bush. Dint trust those serpent bitch

23 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by InfinityFabric: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
He deserves this 100% and a half.

How many times have we warned you NOT TO EVER TRAIN A WOMAN WHO'S NOT YOUR WIFE OR FAMILY MEMBER.
IF you want to marry them, marry them first then spend on them.

Tell your friend we say: he ain't shit. Another girl will still use him if he continues his blue-pill mentality.,

14 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by kelspinall(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
guy his kind heart made him blind to the deceiption of gals,gals don't like good and kindhearted guys but we fail to know.

sorry to him,i pray the Lord help him

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Chloraseptic: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
There are no more useless girls in this generation than stupid boys who false girls to love them through spending on them unnecessarily..

I think the boys of this generation are more useless than the girls.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
We no dey give relationship advice again, all advice was shared last year...... undecided

NB.. so Barcelona really played 0-0 fulltime shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by ufotty2001: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Retrain her again..

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Tboymessiah(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Mr man, your reward is in heaven.
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by emmanuelbrown26: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Well as an elder wey i bi, we no dey put mouth for dis kin toriz, its just that ur friend na complete zombie. dis day, we cum get more useless guys than girls
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Brainmytool: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
The topic said a girl i trained and the body saying a girl my friend trained.

Op you re a fool for training the idiot. Just commit suicide and if she hears it, it will surely pain her. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by JoeRizzla(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Mehn !!! Guys una dey try ooh, One of the reasons a man should have common sense.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Blake755: 12:11am On Aug 14, 2022
That ur guy is very stupid ok imagine sad angry

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by PhantomThief(m): 12:22am On Aug 14, 2022
I'm pretty sure she'd have been showing you all the red flags all this while but you didn't notice. Well I'm glad you learned the hard way.

No matter how much you love a girl,never simp for her.
Being a simp is not all about spending money on her, but once you start getting unreciprocated energy; be it love,care or attention. Show her the fucking door.

Know your self worth
NOTE:. This account is dedicated to saving men that simp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by JoeRizzla(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2022
And some niggaz still believe in true love,

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by EponOjuku: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Serves you right. You are too stupid to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by AmVista: 12:50am On Aug 14, 2022
ufotty2001:
Retrain her again..
you wicked noby on Retrain na Rebrand grin grin
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:57am On Aug 14, 2022
simp and agba simp.. sending a gal you aren't married to pending when she finishes school would never work this time not when the man isn't her husband yet or she was on scholarship, i think the man is a m.um.u for doing that..
or deh okunrin

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Holybaddo: 1:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Give him some weed or better still beer make Use cool temper

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Danisaint112(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Your friend should move on with his life. Na mumu dey train girl wey you never marry for school.

If he looses her and looses his job that is two own goals in one match (In one week).
But why do I feel this is a cooked up story? SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Kobojunkie: 2:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Obesity:
Now, the girl completed Poly last year and went back to her hometown. When she came back, things changed. My friend can now go to her room and waited and this girl will not come and sleep there. When my friend complains she tells him he can’t tell her how to live her life. We advise my friend to go and pay her brideprice and when my friend told her that she said she is not ready to marry.

Now my friend can't go 3 days without seeing this girl. He heard one Mazi is dating her but when he ask her she said it’s not true. Just last week, she came moved out of the room my friend rented for her and we didn’t know where she is now.

3 days ago, we saw her classmate she told my friend that his girlfriend is getting married next month in Enugu. We didn’t believe it and the girl sent my friend the wedding invitation. Now my friend is not himself since Monday. He didn’t even come to work this week. I have tried consoling him but he doesn’t even answer my calls again. My fear is if he doesn’t come to work for 5 days our Boss will sack him. Pls, you people should advise him for me.
Your friend made the mistake of thinking that helping a girl meant she was shackled to him - become his slave and property- as a result of his aide. That mentality failed even his ancestors before him, so why he would think such would make sense in this day and age is beyond me. undecided

Tell your friend to log on to Nairaland this weekend so we can school him in the way of what is commonsense. He needs to free the girl in order to free himself. He will probably be able to wake up Monday morning desiring to start fixing his life.undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 3:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Obesity:
*THE MATTER ON OUR TABLE TODAY!*

Good evening DivineVocals.
This is about my friend and co-worker who’s also on this platform. Let your followers advise him.

We work with this beverages company that do deliveries nationwide. But we’re in Ibadan and take care of upper east and upper west regions. So we always travel there like once in every two weeks.
Somewhere in 2014, we traveled to Enugu in upper East and my friend saw this beautiful young girl and said he wanted her. We thought he was joking until he told us that he wanted to bring her to Ibadan. The girl has completed JSS3 in 2012 and hasn’t gone back to school. This my friend brought this girl to Ibadan and sent her to one of the private Secondary school. By the time this girl completed the SS3, her beauty was very visible. My friend loved her more and rented a room for her.
When their results were out, my friend bought her admission form for Yaba tech and paid her school fees. She completed her OND and continue with HND. In all this, there were times my friend will have to borrow money from some of us to pay for the fees of the girl or look after her. He has really spend all the money he earns in taking care of this girl. Now, everyone has seen how beautiful the girl is and say my friend is very lucky.

It's very simple,she should refund all the money the guy has spent on her since bringing her from enugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by mokset123: 5:00am On Aug 14, 2022
If they were having sex then, she considered it as payment for his efforts.

He should move on although, it hurts, this too shall pass and life continues

Most Girls and some married women aren't loyal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Fiscus105(m): 5:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Tell your friend that he too should go and marry a girl that one niggard is training or has trained in sch. At least, it will balance the equation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Machalla(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Lol
Laugh wan kee me :grin grin grin

Mazi Buhari don hijack your babe cheesy.

When una suppose use una brain una go dey do mumu mumu love cheesy
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Machalla(m): 5:26am On Aug 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

It's very simple,she should refund all the money the guy has spent on her since bringing her from enugu
She will not refund o.
It is like u don't know women. But if the guy wahala too much. Mazi Buhari go refund everything and keep his wife in peace grin
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by BlackPantherxXx: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2022
angry
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by BlackPantherxXx: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Will Be Running In Their Minds (pics) / See This beautiful Pussy Sitting On My Laps; is she not lovely? / We Both Cheated: Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.