Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married (4473 Views)

‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Make her pay legally or what? undecided
Emotional people don't know the law exists until the deed is done then they face the music..deep in their heart they think they are fulfilled to have been able to revenge irrespective of the consequences

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrtaye:
Emotional people don't know the law exists until the deed is done then they face the music..deep in their heart they think they are fulfilled to have been able to revenge irrespective of the consequences
Thankfully the law is there to punish such emotional people for such foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Make her pay legally or how? undecided
Emotional people don't reason before acting because their hot emotion and urge to revenge has beclouded their sense of reasoning
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Thankfully the law is there to punish such emotional people for such foolishness. undecided
Exactly that's why so many cases of domestic violence is rampant which at times leads to death or grievous bodily harm as we have seen in many cases
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by baralatie(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

I am very sure you won't be happy either if a lady you invested on from the trenches does that to you.. some guys are so emotional that they will make the lady pay dearly
I am not complaining though!
Stella and Mary from akwa ibom both .as.small.as they were thought.and opened my eyes on the way to go about being a helping hand.Then there is Pastor lady from Ibadan who did a full teaching about it.and there were others.
I have enjoyed that journey so far
I am.even praying for God to help meself.there is brother I admire.dude has trained nothing less than 25 girls to school out of which 15 are from his village!
The day his threw a birthday his wife was scared,I was scared.imagine 35 hot looking women with their bf and husbands and kids(excluding men he trainned).
Omo it was joy and fun
grin
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Sweetvie: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
baralatie:

If a product increase in value do you expect it to be on the market for what it used to be be by the time it is discovered?

That is basically what training does value appreciates and promotion will be an issue
Lol... Interesting
U think if ain't for his labour there will be increase in production or it value and the effort he put forth? He design his production for his own benefit not for other consumer. He invested his capital to make profit and in other to make good production for himself. Lol she will realize wat going on when there's law of diminishing returns. smiley
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by baralatie(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Interesting
U think if ain't for his labour there will be increase in production or it value and the effort he put forth? He design his production for his own benefit not for other consumer. He invested his capital to make profit and in other to make good production for himself. Lol she will realize wat going on when there's law of diminishing returns. smiley
He designed her for his own profit but at the time of sale.he was not able to raise the benefits to shut off the competition!
That is one problem.
Her is an improved product but it is getting offers that makes the parent company policies look outdated.so we have a crisis.if he had addressed that crisis then the trainned and improved persomel or product would have been reinvested to receive a greater reward within that company but management was either not forward looking or it was falling short of it's oversight functions leaving competition to play a fast one.

I think management of the company must be concerned of the lawnof diminishing returns and find another investment
undecided or raise financial base to attract foreign port folio grin
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
baralatie:

I am not complaining though!
Stella and Mary from akwa ibom both .as.small.as they were thought.and opened my eyes on the way to go about being a helping hand.Then there is Pastor lady from Ibadan who did a full teaching about it.and there were others.
I have enjoyed that journey so far
I am.even praying for God to help meself.there is brother I admire.dude has trained nothing less than 25 girls to school out of which 15 are from his village!
The day his threw a birthday his wife was scared,I was scared.imagine 35 hot looking women with their bf and husbands and kids(excluding men he trainned).
Omo it was joy and fun
grin
Well that one dey,na philanthropy you know say e different from relationship
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Nonam: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
1. Stop using your friend to lie, just admit it was you.

2. If she promised to marry you, but later betrayed you, a curse will be release without you / her knowledge.

3. If you are an obese person, work on your health, shape, just to be fit. I tell you, you will find someone more better.

4. Next time dont trust Nigeria girls, they are venomous.

Obesity:
*THE MATTER ON OUR TABLE TODAY!*

Good evening DivineVocals.
This is about my friend and co-worker who’s also on this platform. Let your followers advise him.

We work with this beverages company that do deliveries nationwide. But we’re in Ibadan and take care of upper east and upper west regions. So we always travel there like once in every two weeks.
Somewhere in 2014, we traveled to Enugu in upper East and my friend saw this beautiful young girl and said he wanted her. We thought he was joking until he told us that he wanted to bring her to Ibadan. The girl has completed JSS3 in 2012 and hasn’t gone back to school. This my friend brought this girl to Ibadan and sent her to one of the private Secondary school. By the time this girl completed the SS3, her beauty was very visible. My friend loved her more and rented a room for her.
When their results were out, my friend bought her admission form for Yaba tech and paid her school fees. She completed her OND and continue with HND. In all this, there were times my friend will have to borrow money from some of us to pay for the fees of the girl or look after her. He has really spend all the money he earns in taking care of this girl. Now, everyone has seen how beautiful the girl is and say my friend is very lucky.
Now, the girl completed Poly last year and went back to her hometown. When she came back, things changed. My friend can now go to her room and waited and this girl will not come and sleep there. When my friend complains she tells him he can’t tell her how to live her life. We advise my friend to go and pay her brideprice and when my friend told her that she said she is not ready to marry.

Now my friend can't go 3 days without seeing this girl. He heard one Mazi is dating her but when he ask her she said it’s not true. Just last week, she came moved out of the room my friend rented for her and we didn’t know where she is now.

3 days ago, we saw her classmate she told my friend that his girlfriend is getting married next month in Enugu. We didn’t believe it and the girl sent my friend the wedding invitation. Now my friend is not himself since Monday. He didn’t even come to work this week. I have tried consoling him but he doesn’t even answer my calls again. My fear is if he doesn’t come to work for 5 days our Boss will sack him. Pls, you people should advise him for me.
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mom007(f): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Shebi you said mazi... Igbos are very proud so here is what your friend will do... Storm that wedding with a couple of friends and ask for a refund of everything you spent on the ungrateful lady and transportation to Enugu. After which, use the money to set up pos business since you are already about to loose the small job you are managing like this. .. Good luck to you...
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obesity:
*THE MATTER ON OUR TABLE TODAY!*

Good evening DivineVocals.
This is about my friend and co-worker who’s also on this platform. Let your followers advise him.

We work with this beverages company that do deliveries nationwide. But we’re in Ibadan and take care of upper east and upper west regions. So we always travel there like once in every two weeks.
Somewhere in 2014, we traveled to Enugu in upper East and my friend saw this beautiful young girl and said he wanted her. We thought he was joking until he told us that he wanted to bring her to Ibadan. The girl has completed JSS3 in 2012 and hasn’t gone back to school. This my friend brought this girl to Ibadan and sent her to one of the private Secondary school. By the time this girl completed the SS3, her beauty was very visible. My friend loved her more and rented a room for her.
When their results were out, my friend bought her admission form for Yaba tech and paid her school fees. She completed her OND and continue with HND. In all this, there were times my friend will have to borrow money from some of us to pay for the fees of the girl or look after her. He has really spend all the money he earns in taking care of this girl. Now, everyone has seen how beautiful the girl is and say my friend is very lucky.
Now, the girl completed Poly last year and went back to her hometown. When she came back, things changed. My friend can now go to her room and waited and this girl will not come and sleep there. When my friend complains she tells him he can’t tell her how to live her life. We advise my friend to go and pay her brideprice and when my friend told her that she said she is not ready to marry.

Now my friend can't go 3 days without seeing this girl. He heard one Mazi is dating her but when he ask her she said it’s not true. Just last week, she came moved out of the room my friend rented for her and we didn’t know where she is now.

3 days ago, we saw her classmate she told my friend that his girlfriend is getting married next month in Enugu. We didn’t believe it and the girl sent my friend the wedding invitation. Now my friend is not himself since Monday. He didn’t even come to work this week. I have tried consoling him but he doesn’t even answer my calls again. My fear is if he doesn’t come to work for 5 days our Boss will sack him. Pls, you people should advise him for me.

Tell that bastard friend of yours to use a Rope and hang himself or commit suicide using sniper..
Rest in Hell for him in advance..
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Sweetvie: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
baralatie:

He designed her for his own profit but at the time of sale.he was not able to raise the benefits to shut off the competition!
That is one problem.
Her is an improved product but it is getting offers that makes the parent company policies look outdated.so we have a crisis.if he had addressed that crisis then the trainned and improved persomel or product would have been reinvested to receive a greater reward within that company but management was either not forward looking or it was falling short of it's oversight functions leaving competition to play a fast one.

I think management of the company must be concerned of the lawnof diminishing returns and find another investment
undecided or raise financial base to attract foreign port folio grin
Lol... U talk as if he should have expected the loss. As a manufacturer there's no doubt that he not going to suffer some loss but you don't think about that when producing. It just a wrong choice of investment and he has forgotten all the factors affecting production and process put into consideration to determine the production capacity. What is wrong with the parent is just the demand, all they see is quantity of a good that would be supplied to the market at given price forgetting the producers. It's just a deadweight loss.
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Obesity(m): 5:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Nonam:
1. Stop using your friend to lie, just admit it was you.

2. If she promised to marry you, but later betrayed you, a curse will be release without you / her knowledge.

3. If you are an obese person, work on your health, shape, just to be fit. I tell you, you will find someone more better.

4. Next time dont trust Nigeria girls, they are venomous.

Hahaha hahaha.
Baba nor be me this tin happen to. Lol.

I am not obese too lo grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Obesity(m): 5:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Trilz:
Your Friend na client grin make him find another girl train. gringrin
lol
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Obesity(m): 5:43am On Aug 15, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Tell that bastard friend of yours to use a Rope and hang himself or commit suicide using sniper..
Rest in Hell for him in advance..

This one na another wahala lol
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Obesity(m): 5:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Mom007:
Shebi you said mazi... Igbos are very proud so here is what your friend will do... Storm that wedding with a couple of friends and ask for a refund of everything you spent on the ungrateful lady and transportation to Enugu. After which, use the money to set up pos business since you are already about to loose the small job you are managing like this. .. Good luck to you...

Una nor go kill people with responses for This nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) / One Night Stand / Please A Sister Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.