Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married (4479 Views)

‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
It's really a knock but, you just have to swallow it and move on...
I can tell you for sure that she will still sneak back to you but please don't give her a chance... She might poison you if you welcome her back...
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by YeePeyHaa: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2022
If in a game you don't see anybody being hustled, then it is you being hustled

And also women aren't supposed to be given any freedom, give them an inch they take a mile.

Some people will say Hausa guys are idiots but they too know what they are doing, no women for streets, no women for markets, every woman for him husband house.
Women's movements needs to restricted, the moment you give them freedom, trouble don start be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by jeromestarks: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2022
He is a fool.
It is a waste of time advising a fool.
Op, you're also a fool and the girl is the queen of fools.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by udede(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Let me get something right,
You took her in when she just finished her jss 3 abi ? What was her age ?
Was she up to the age of consent ?
Where the parents involved ?
What did you tell them before they released a jssc 3 girl you just met ?

Something is not right at all,
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by iLegendd(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2022
I didn't bother reading the full gist. Give only what you can lose to any gender.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Savedday: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Machalla:

She will not refund o.
It is like u don't know women. But if the guy wahala too much. Mazi Buhari go refund everything and keep his wife in peace grin
It's about fraud here so her intended husband to be needs to know about it and payback since the girl isn't capable
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Machalla(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

It's about fraud here so her intended husband to be needs to know about it and payback since the girl isn't capable
we both saying same thing . it is most likely that the husband will pay back the guy if he gets to know about it but if he is expecting the girl to pay back all he had invested on her then he will wait forever because a woman won't drop a penny of her own money
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2022
Machalla:
we both saying same thing . it is most likely that the husband will pay back the guy if he gets to know about it but if he is expecting the girl to pay back all he had invested on her then he will wait forever because a woman won't drop a penny of her own money
Na so naw
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by CSTRR: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Na from final year you suppose don dey give am belle.

Why do you think many ladies are in nysc camp and heavily pregnant.?

Most of them are Igbo men trying to secure their investments.
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Brunicekid(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2022
CanadaOrBust:
This is a scenario that plays out a lot. Tell your friend that’s life. Tell him to try getting over it by considering himself lucky that he didn’t marry someone who detested him, or considered him an impediment to her happiness. Let him consider that it’d have been one unhappy marriage that would have had him miserable and not progressing - because he’d be married to someone who didn't want him!
You gat a point here, though..
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Brunicekid(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Brainmytool:
The topic said a girl i trained and the body saying a girl my friend trained.

Op you re a fool for training the idiot. Just commit suicide and if she hears it, it will surely pain her. Mumu
Haba, to our should not not offered this advice...

Suicide is not an option ooo
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Sweetvie: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2022
I feel ur guy pain
God will bless him
Well, they are not meant to be.
But some girls are just so wicked sha
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
mokset123:
If they were having sex then, she considered it as payment for his efforts.
He should move on although, it hurts, this too shall pass and life continues
Most Girls and some married women aren't loyal
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrtaye:
So long as you are not married, you have no right to shackle or enslave an individual you "intend" to marry. There is no fraud committed here. They both were in a relationship together until now they are no longer in a relationship together. undecided
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by baralatie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
Let me get something right,
You took her in when she just finished her jss 3 abi ? What was her age ?
Was she up to the age of consent ?
Where the parents involved ?
What did you tell them before they released a jssc 3 girl you just met ?

Something is not right at all,
Ehen
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
I feel ur guy pain
God will bless him
Well, they are not meant to be.
But some girls are just so wicked sha
How is she wicked?
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

Pay wetin?
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abeg move on with your life and wish her the best in her marriage!
That is the only thing you can do

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by baralatie(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
You won't be the first person to train children through school!
Some are training 4 at a go!
So chill!
Be happy the child is now out of your expenses and you can invest time into another person

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by stormborn28(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obesity:
*THE MATTER ON OUR TABLE TODAY!*

Good evening DivineVocals.
This is about my friend and co-worker who’s also on this platform. Let your followers advise him.

We work with this beverages company that do deliveries nationwide. But we’re in Ibadan and take care of upper east and upper west regions. So we always travel there like once in every two weeks.
Somewhere in 2014, we traveled to Enugu in upper East and my friend saw this beautiful young girl and said he wanted her. We thought he was joking until he told us that he wanted to bring her to Ibadan. The girl has completed JSS3 in 2012 and hasn’t gone back to school. This my friend brought this girl to Ibadan and sent her to one of the private Secondary school. By the time this girl completed the SS3, her beauty was very visible. My friend loved her more and rented a room for her.
When their results were out, my friend bought her admission form for Yaba tech and paid her school fees. She completed her OND and continue with HND. In all this, there were times my friend will have to borrow money from some of us to pay for the fees of the girl or look after her. He has really spend all the money he earns in taking care of this girl. Now, everyone has seen how beautiful the girl is and say my friend is very lucky.
Now, the girl completed Poly last year and went back to her hometown. When she came back, things changed. My friend can now go to her room and waited and this girl will not come and sleep there. When my friend complains she tells him he can’t tell her how to live her life. We advise my friend to go and pay her brideprice and when my friend told her that she said she is not ready to marry.

Now my friend can't go 3 days without seeing this girl. He heard one Mazi is dating her but when he ask her she said it’s not true. Just last week, she came moved out of the room my friend rented for her and we didn’t know where she is now.

3 days ago, we saw her classmate she told my friend that his girlfriend is getting married next month in Enugu. We didn’t believe it and the girl sent my friend the wedding invitation. Now my friend is not himself since Monday. He didn’t even come to work this week. I have tried consoling him but he doesn’t even answer my calls again. My fear is if he doesn’t come to work for 5 days our Boss will sack him. Pls, you people should advise him for me.

Does it mean your friend did not bang the vagina thoroughly all this while when he was spending on her? If so then , he has eaten his harvest. grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Sweetvie: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
baralatie:

How is she wicked?
Oh
U mean a girl that know she ain't gonna marry the guy after sending her to school, catering for her and everything is not wicked? Without a clean breakup sef
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetvie:
Oh
U mean a girl that know she ain't gonna marry the guy after sending her to school, catering for her and everything is not wicked? Without a clean breakup sef
If a product increase in value do you expect it to be on the market for what it used to be be by the time it is discovered?

That is basically what training does value appreciates and promotion will be an issue
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So long as you are not married, you have no right to shackle or enslave an individual you "intend" to marry. There is no fraud committed here. They both were in a relationship together until now they are no longer in a relationship together. undecided
That's relationship fraud if you don't know and the lady is liable for restitution
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
baralatie:

Pay wetin?
That's relationship fraud and the lady is liable to pay restitution
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

That's relationship fraud and the lady is liable to pay restitution
How is it fraud nitori olorun

The guy was a destiny helper na
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrtaye:
That's relationship fraud if you don't know and the lady is liable for restitution
According to what law? undecided
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
baralatie:
ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to what law? undecided
Well you can probably take it but some guys are very emotional and can make the girl pay dearly for that
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrtaye:
Well you can probably take it but some guys are very emotional and can make the girl pay dearly for that
Make her pay legally or how? undecided
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Mrtaye: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
baralatie:

I am very sure you won't be happy either if a lady you invested on from the trenches does that to you.. some guys are so emotional that they will make the lady pay dearly
Re: A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married by Lamanii22(f): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
I swear...
youngsahito:
Gal wey u suppose don give belle when she start her Hnd... Money don enter bush. Dint trust those serpent bitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? / Shagging A Neighbors Wife / Craziest Thing You Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.