Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi (1734 Views)

LP Crisis: I Didn’t Promise To Build New Party – Peter Obi On Convention / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Hello! Being vibrant is not about physical might or flexibility.
Tinubu’s vibrancy can never be questioned as he has displayed severally in the last 2 decades...

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Spy360(m): 5:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Tinubu’s vibrancy can never be questioned as he has displayed severally in the last 2 decades.

A dead Tinubu is still better than a living Peter
The only vibrancy in Tinubu is his hand that vibrates like vibrator

grin grin grin grin

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 5:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Nigeria does not need someone who is already psychologically impaired! He is not yet President and already overwhelmed and unhappy! Last time I checked, unhappy people have the least productivity.

We need a vibrant man full of hopes with logical and feasible dreams, and that’s where His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu comes to play!

I think your brain has been eaten by worms

Tinubu is strong and vibrant

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 5:28am On Aug 14, 2022
topcatking:

Because you have made this choice and said these words, As it is with tinubu, physically , mentally and spiritually, so shall it be with you immediately (regardless of your age). Carry your cross.

Amen for him

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Spy360(m): 5:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

This statement sounds like Obi is another Buhari in the waiting, possibly Buhari pro max.

The same people who claimed that Buhari govt is too tight & hard cos money is not in circulation are the same Zombidients marketing a self professed stingy man on us. Kai! Once beaten twice shy.
But Tinubu himself confessed that he gave us Buhari and that his emi lokan stupidity.

My only regret is that when Peter Obi becomes president you fools will still benefit.

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Spy360(m): 5:30am On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=115681001][/quote]
Shaky shaky daddy
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Modphase: 5:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Biafrans masses you imply.
I am yet to be impressed with the several interviews this clown as granted. He is yet to say a single tangible thing all year long.

Betanaija42moro:
Obi is the hope of the masses. Nigerians are now ready to fight corruption and bad leadership with their PVCs.

We need new set of Leaders.

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by PapaHadum: 5:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Nigeria does not need someone who is already psychologically impaired! He is not yet President and already overwhelmed and unhappy! Last time I checked, unhappy people have the least productivity.

We need a vibrant man full of hopes with logical and feasible dreams, and that’s where His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu comes to play!

Are you happy paying PHCN for darkness?
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by BlackPantherxXx: 5:50am On Aug 14, 2022
ezegold4we:
The people that would vote for APC and the 89yrs old druggie with shaky shaky hands in the coming elections have been classified into these 6 groups, pls check if you are among The fuuuls,

1.Tribalists,
2.Religious fanatics,
3.Political actors,
4.Agbadorians and cassavorians,
5.Economic and political Illiterates,
6.vote seller's.

1 - 6 = 95%

7. Flat heads = 5%

You go cry tire.

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by mycar: 5:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's almost same line of defense for Buhari that you're putting up here.
It is on record that the political elites were not with Buhari except for the merger.
Buhari is even better positioned then as he has being a C-in-C before unlike Obi that has little knowledge of national politics.

It is not a defense but a clear case of incompetence, Buhari is too old and couldn't cope with the trend, He got into office and it took him over 6 months to appointment his ministers and when he did, they were all rubbish, square peg in a round hole and ever since then with poor state of things, never heard that he sacked any minister, see kuje prison incident, nobody has lost his or her job and that's how it has been.
You can never compare Obi with Buhari, tell me one business currently or formerly managed successfully by Buhari.

Peter for sure will not spend money to organise carnival, frivilites or giving out to other countries. The only snag there is that he will not be playing any big brother to other countries but rather present Nigeria as a country that needs help of which may affect our perception index which of course worked positively for Trump on his *America first* mantra.
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by nazicartel(m): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

So Tinubu Is full of energy
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by hisexcellency34: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Yes ooo. Jagabi agbado is the fittest among the presidential candidates
nazicartel:
So Tinubu Is full of energy
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by damosky12(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Tinubu’s vibrancy can never be questioned as he has displayed severally in the last 2 decades.

A dead Tinubu is still better than a living Peter

grin
Being vibrant is a physical thing bro.

And vibrancy today is not proven twenty years ago. Vibrancy today is vibrancy today...

And any OG knows that the practice of using Lagos to campaign for Tinubu is disgracefully lugubrious. More than 95 percent of any good thing in Lagos didn't come from Tinubu's governorship!
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

If you are happy now as a Nigerian, you need a psychiatrist. Only the wicked are happy the way Nigeria is.
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Generalnomercy: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

I the oba of Yoruba land will ostracize you soon for flouting my decision.

Peter Obi is the choice of responsible Omoluabi.

Peter Obi has all we need in a President.
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by 27adam: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Say no to godfatherismSay no to godfatherism...
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by hisexcellency34: 10:18am On Aug 14, 2022
I'm not happy too
Thanksful:

If you are happy now as a Nigerian, you need a psychiatrist. Only the wicked are happy the way Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by nairavsdollars(f): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Don't expect everyone to be happy with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru / Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) / 2023 Polls: Favours Tinubu, As Another Powerful Southeast Governor Dumps Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.