Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (26079 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by IboHausaYoruba: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Gadafii: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Bunch of kunu guzzling Abokis

Who dem help other than to slaughter farmers

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by DevilSignature: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2022
They're wrong. Peter Obi represents Nigeria more than any other candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by rusher14: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2022
Very good.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by PotatoSalad(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Chukwudi don't be ashamed of yourself. You never for once followed Tinubu. You are a follower of Kanu Ipob so stop your cheap lie lie.

Who gives these people smartphones?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ignis: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Not surprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Chukist247: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-rejects-obi-says-ex-gov-represents-biafra/
same way tinubu represent oduduwa, Atiku represent Fualni herdsmen and shetima represent Boko Haram... Deceivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by PeterObi4LP: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Why won't they reject him: because they know he won't tolerate their excesses. When everyone is ganging up and talking against Obi, just know that he's the right man for the job. Some are scared because they know once he become President, business won't be as usual.

Miyeyeti-allah or not, he will become President of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by rusher14: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Who gives these people smartphones?

Please say this on Twitter.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by uchennaq(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

The Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.... EVIL PEOPLE

LIGHT WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER DARKNESS
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by PeterObi4LP: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
I have stopped being a Tinubu follower, I will vote for Peter Obi and ensure that we repair 7 years of suffering which we made Nigeria people to endure.

Please forgive me and every other APC member.

You are a patriot. Your sin have been forgiven long time ago even before you ask. Just be OBIdient and Usuful to your Generation

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Why won't they reject him: because they know he won't tolerate their excesses. When everyone is ganging up and talking against Obi, just know that he's the right man for the job. Some are scared because they know once he become President, business won't be as usual.

Miyeyeti-allah or not, he will become President of Nigeria.
Do you want to substitute your agitation for Biafra nation with Peter Obi's presidency?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by sammhi(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
Whenever you see evil people gathered against one honest man, follow that honest man because evil doesn't like good things to happen.

We are tired of listening to tribal rants.

Peter Obi for president, for the salvation of Nigeria and the all round prosperity of every Nigerian every where they live.

We are about to get it right.
They know PO will put an end to their nefarious activities and senseless killings.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Akurakambe(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:
a people with one voice and one massive vote are against your bride and you are not worried?
Pray tell me how your dot vote intends to win when you have insulted and threatened everyone and everything against your bride?
Which one voice? You don't know what's happening. Go to Kaduna state that's the heart of Arewa and test for Peter Obi popularity.
Miyetti Allah is a terrorist organization.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by PeterObi4LP: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Do you want to substitute your agitation for Biafra nation with Peter Obi's presidency?

Am I a Biafra? Who Biafra help. Bleep Biafra. Proudly Omoluabi. Enough is enough being tribalistic and bigotry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by olas24u(f): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:
IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH.

I REPEAT

IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH.

Message to my Southern Brothers and Sisters

Our Yoruba brothers have become president and vice president

Our South Southern brother has become a president and a vice president

What of our Igbo brothers ?

FAIRNESS ! FAIRNESS !!

God bless OBJ for the efforts he is making to right this wrong.

Don't be blind and don't waste your votes ,use the votes to attract concessions to your region ,these set of yorubas are different and have been at this agenda since the suspension of regional government.You better support so you can govern yourselves we return back to regions,we create local police , resource control ,fiscal federalism.you are wasting time and your votes will go into the dust bin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by newnigerdelta00: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
I have stopped being a Tinubu follower, I will vote for Peter Obi and ensure that we repair 7 years of suffering which we made Nigeria people to endure.

Please forgive me and every other APC member.

Lie lie

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by asanausana91: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2022
Akurakambe:
It's a good thing that the terrorist organization called Miyetti Allah has rejected Obi. Peter Obi is the president in waiting.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people
hahahaaa. Una go wait taya.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Gbeng30(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2022
I'm not surprised because this miyetti alla never support anything Good... Bunch of terrorist
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by sammhi(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

BH are they not agitating for a separate nation or what does ISWAP means?
Are Yorubas not having agitators?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by kerry57: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Just like Nigeria rejects u because u all represents bandits.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Gourdoinc(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2022
To the obidient movement,

The youths have found a voice in being obidient. The youths have found a platform for sounding their voices, the youths are ever ready to show their resolve in rescuing their nation. The youths chose Peter obi and not the other way round, his ideals, his moral capacity and his records are enviable, while resonating with the thought process of Nigerian youths.

To the youths , I greet you, I applaud you, this is a fight for your voices to be heard. The naysayers fight everyday to discourage you, they attack you with lies and accuse you of bullying. Don't be discouraged, you are only taking a political position in Nigeria's affairs.

However I have to tell you the vision for the obidient movement. The movement must go beyond the campaign and sensitization season, the movement must fight to the very end. The goal of enthroning the youth's choice to lead us will be achieved, however the job is not yet done. The naysayers and detractors are already planning on how to make the presidency of your choice a bad one. Through their terrorist activities. The intend to graduate from naysayers to terrorists, they will attack the land with media lies, sponsored attacks of terrorism, insider jobs with sponsored moles and many more evils they can muster. Be ready for such eventuality when your choice wins, be ready to defend your choice in office, he/she will have it rough at the beginning, but once the enemies of the nation see your continuing resolve to fight for a Nigeria of your vision, they will eventually back away and allow your choice to paddle Nigeria forward.

Even after your choice leaves office, the next generation of obidient youths must exercise their rights through the movement to pick the best Nigerian to lead the nation again. The right to pick who leads this nation must always be by the youths of that age. The youths of that age will always be the decision makers on who would pilot the affairs of the nation. Only the competent and morally just of candidates will qualify. Great men and women from all parts of Nigeria, will have a chance to pitch to the obident nigerian youths, they will sell their ideas and characters and the youths will vote to make their choice president and other elective posts. The naysayers will see your success and join your ranks and Nigeria will become great again.

Don't be scared of losing, be motivated in expressing your vision. To lose is part and parcel of elections, just as it is to win. The fear of losing should never be an encumbrance to stop you from expressing your voice and choice. The youths will always be the enlightened generation, the detribalized generation, the religiously fluid generation and it is on your efforts and your choices, that every new Nigeria will be built.

Ensure that this first journey , which will be a start of a life long journey is accomplished without violence, without tribal and religious hatred, without corruption and with our firm motto of "we no dey give shishi". God is our patron and he will ordain our choices everyday you fight for the good of Nigeria.

Be obidient and useful.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2022
sammhi:

BH are they not agitating for a separate nation or what does ISWAP means?
Are Yorubas not having agitators?
Pls answer me first.
Is it Biafra nation you want or Peter Obi's presidency?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2022
Has peter obi ever told u he wants biafra? Jokers

Loveurneighbour:

Pls answer me first.

Tinubu said in national newspaper he doesn't believe in 1 Nigeria.

Atiku is from the North were bokoharam is claiming caliphates.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Dhury: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2022
now that their own is contesting.let them also feel the sentiment heat's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2022
FuckSilly:
Definitely!

Even in his wildest fantasies, OBĪ KNOWS THAT HE CAN NEVER WIN.

The evil agenda is only a dream that can never manifest.

No matter how you twist the picture to put peter obi son on biafra flag it wont work .

You are irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Henrychino(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2022
This terrorist group has been killing innocent people and nothing is been done about it...they will be put to shame when President Peter obi takes up the affairs of this country in 2023
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Guyman01: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
They are afraid that Fulani bandits will be destroyed by Obi and Datti (who is also a Fulani) contrary to the freehand they have been given by their grand patron in Aso Rock.
Majority of the voting population in the north are Hausas who have been dominated by the minority Fulani tribe with brutal repression covered with Islam
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
jaxxy:
Has peter obi ever told u he wants biafra? Jokers

Tinubu said in national newspaper he doesn't believe in 1 Nigeria.

Atiku is from the North were bokoharam is claiming caliphates.
Pls stop deviating from my question.
I need a direct answer pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Elections On April 15, 2023 / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.