Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (26087 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by FuckSilly: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

No matter how you twist the picture to put peter obi son on biafra flag it wont work .

You are irrelevant
Lol
And think say anybody know your papa?
grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2022
FuckSilly:

Lol
And think say anybody know your papa?
grin

Today na sunday where your papa dey ?

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Scarcity234: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ChrystoNwafo: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2022
U said his administration will not favor Fulani, my dear what favor have the igbos gotten from the Fulanis apart from killing the igbos at north
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Saintinoo(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-rejects-obi-says-ex-gov-represents-biafra/

How many Fulani people do we have in Nigeria?

Before any Tinubu supporter quote me, make sure you have stayed in the North before.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by proprince(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2022
The terrorists will sure reject him cos they know he will clean the land of their evil when he comes.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Tinubufan: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Everyone just dey cash out from our politicians. This time na time for money.

Once they credit Miyatti Allah account now dey will speak another language tongue

Meanwhile, Jagaban presidency is already a done deal. No time for too much talk.

Tinubu/Shettima till 2031.
Tinubu urchins should take it easy, Tinubu can never be Nigeria president
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by onuman: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
Whenever you see evil people gathered against one honest man, follow that honest man because evil doesn't like good things to happen.

We are tired of listening to tribal rants.

Peter Obi for president, for the salvation of Nigeria and the all round prosperity of every Nigerian every where they live.

We are about to get it right.

People that introduced sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria; Boko Haram emerged shortly after and says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system. Bandits followed.

Through adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws, a quasi new country was created for the 12 sharia states, but they still clutch to one Nigeria because of lucre in the south of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Achilles881: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Why is it that leaders of fulanis herdsmen and tinubu urchins are always on the same page.

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by onuman: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Achilles881:
Why is it that leaders of fulanis herdsmen and tinubu urchins are always on the same page.

Because Tinubu and his urchinss look forward to the Sokoto Caliphate for directives.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by madridguy(m): 10:11am On Aug 14, 2022
I don't engage with a coward... U hear stop mentioning me with a day old moniker. Why not come out with your real moniker.

Tinubufan:
Tinubu urchins should take it easy, Tinubu can never be Nigeria president
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Ten06(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:
IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH.

I REPEAT

IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH.

Whether the SOUTHERNER is old and sick or his running mate is a native doctor,
IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH

Whether the SOUTHERNER has structure or not , IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH

A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI

MAKE THIS MATTER NO TURN QUARREL OO.
NA "I NO GREE, I NO GREE" DEY TIRE CLOTH OO

Message to my Southern Brothers and Sisters

Our Yoruba brothers have become president and vice president

Our South Southern brother has become a president and a vice president

What of our Igbo brothers ?

FAIRNESS ! FAIRNESS !! FAIRNESS !!! FAIRNESS !!!! FAIRNESS !!!!!! FAIRNESS !!!!!!!!!!

God bless OBJ for the efforts he is making to right this wrong.

I AM NOT IGBO.

Exactly my reason of supporting Peter Obi.
Other region have tried lets try south east this time. I'm not from south east but I want a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by basybasy: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-rejects-obi-says-ex-gov-represents-biafra/
Obi is not the next President. His supporters are just deceiving themselves.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by nkem1992: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2022
FuckSilly:
2023 election

WE ONLY HAVE TWO OPTIONS!

TINUBU OR EVERYBODY GOES THEIR SEPARATE WAYS.

NO RETREAT

NO SURRENDER!

Amen
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Konjiboii: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2022
More reason any Igbo person that hasn't made up his mind to vote Obi should do that, because this abokis don't care your qualifications they will still vote for their tribesmen. Even if Obi performs below par let it be known that the people have the power to change the outcome of any election
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by azikiweironsi(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Better. Stay out of it please. No one even need your vote. The damages already done to the country because of your lifeless one cannot be forgotten. But wait, who told you there would not be a reprisal to your incessant killings, mayhem, kidnapping and raping of innocent Nigerians when your father of tribal bigot, divisible, uncouth, illiterate president leaves. God help you..

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Achilles881: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
onuman:

Because Tinubu and his urchinss look forward to the Sokoto Caliphate for directives.

I see!!! No wonder Thank you for enlightening me.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Kaymaxine(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2022
We go vote am like that...leave am
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Chubbyflaiva(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2022
In the scheme of things, they no longer matter, as far as Nigeria is concerned. Their uncle's tenure will soon be over, so their leadership should be more preoccupied with building a defense at the Hague for their crimes of genocide.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Davidcho(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2022
I never expected you to support P.O, herdmen
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by juniior(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Who asked these terrorists herders for their opinion?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
Whenever you see evil people gathered against one honest man, follow that honest man because evil doesn't like good things to happen.

We are tired of listening to tribal rants.

Peter Obi for president, for the salvation of Nigeria and the all round prosperity of every Nigerian every where they live.

We are about to get it right.

That's why sambisa becomes 2x the size of Isreal bah
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by cybriz82(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

I stopped following Tinubu the day we propped him up at an event, as he was standing and speaking, 2 of us were holding him from behind so he won't fall.

Very greedy old man.

U dn make the guy com**t suicide u still want kpai am again abeg pity am small..him never knw him left n right that's y he prefer tinubu..
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by kodab: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2022
some people are just born to suffer ,imagine people dey talk Fulani dey put out
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Donclaracuzo: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Which of the two do you support? At least, you can go for one or are you saying they should not have any?

Loveurneighbour:

Do you want to substitute your agitation for Biafra nation with Peter Obi's presidency?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by slowice(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Have this Mumu group ever supported anything good before?? They are always in the wrong side of everything, dirty, hungry tribalists.

This silly group and that akintola group should ordinarily be banned for life. All they do is cause rift between Muslims and Christians, spew hate vigorously, threaten others, cashout, rinse and repeat
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by GoodLife4live: 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
I have stopped being a Tinubu follower, I will vote for Peter Obi and ensure that we repair 7 years of suffering which we made Nigeria people to endure.

Please forgive me and every other APC member.

How did your obi help the anambranians suffering for daily square meal ?...

Anambra that he governed for good 8 years it's not mentioned among the top 5 best State....

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by socialjustice93: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2022
We don't need the endorsement of terrorists, kidnappers, militants criminals and thugs because we're coming to flush them all away.
check my sig below, it's for sale
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Diligence: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2022
How do you blame a Terrorists organization that has thrived so we'll under APC.

Check dem out: Miyetti Allah, Boko Haram, Iswaped

They hv one thing in common: Terrorism: raping, maiming, stealing, killing and destroying

But be rest assured, The Youths and true Nigerians hv resolved to Take Back Their Country from these brutes.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Sergio104(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Everyone just dey cash out from our politicians. This time na time for money.

Once they credit Miyatti Allah account now dey will speak another language tongue

Meanwhile, Jagaban presidency is already a done deal. No time for too much talk.

Tinubu/Shettima till 2031.

You have started marketing a failure again.

Then tomorrow if the reality should Dawn on you, you will begin denying being part of the people that championed it.

Like you are doing with Buhari currently.

Chief zombie.

you go soon turn to Chief urchin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by JOemmy(m): 11:02am On Aug 14, 2022
How many are even the fulanis in nigeria? The hausas who the fulanis have been killing and marginalizing for decades will vote peter obi they should go and vote for their brother atiku obi don't need it.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by GoodLife4live: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2022
slowice:
Have this Mumu group ever supported anything good before?? They are always in the wrong side of everything, dirty, hungry tribalists.

This silly group and that akintola group should ordinarily be banned for life. All they do is cause rift between Muslims and Christians, spew hate vigorously, threaten others, cashout, rinse and repeat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / Supreme Council On Islamic Affairs Condemn Nigeria’s Stand On Palestine Issue / Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.