Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (26048 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Next, Boko haram rejects Obi undecided

1 Hail Mary for all Christian Politicians.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Okudiover(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2022
Miyetti Allah has made one thing clear. That is that a prosperous Obi does not represent what they are known for. Like locusts they thrive on wholesale leeching and parasiting on the fruits of other people's labour. Where others build they destroy. Where there is progress, joy and laughter they replace it with retrogression, sorrow and tears. They claim that politics is not their way of life but wielding power is of immense importance to them. Where others achieve miracles in all fields of human endeavor be it sports, science & technology, economic growth, agriculture, law and education like the hyenas they will prey on your hard earned reward to satisfy their greed. Their alibis in achieving this is through exploitation of the differences among us so that we continue to fight and bicker amongst ourselves, causing insecurity, disruption of lives and threats to same. They love to fight dirty they can never confront you on fair terms they will continue to hit and run from the flanks when you are not looking being in charge of organs of power it makes their plans easy to implement.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by gimakon2(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Chukwudi don't be ashamed of yourself. You never for once followed Tinubu. You are a follower of Kanu Ipob so stop your cheap lie lie.

I have known you to be very stupid, and a Low brainer , not just today, for a very long time back in religion section, I dont need to use a meter to measure your level of idiocy.
So, someone asking for a Republic is the same as someone who wants to repair a country that the same APC destroyed? Ask your stupid self,
- Who ordered the shooting of unarmed kids at the terminal because they said they should ban SARS who wear police uniforms and steal from them?
- Ask yourself the development your tinubu god gave Lagos, minus Fashola , your god did absolutely Nothing for the contribution of the state. Everyone knows this. your god only mobilised touts and co into the state, development only started with Buba Marwa and ended with Fashola. We know everything.

Let me not embarrass you further. You obviously do not know anything. Make i no talk to you. You want to vote nonsense then we would follow u and suffer another 8 years? Right from Religion section, i have always known you to be a Low brainer. No need to waste my time again with you.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Back2Daura(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Meyetti Allah membership will make more money than oil if we have the right president. Look at Holland. Meyetti Allah are my brothers I am fulani but I can be deceived anymore our people need education to sustain their wealth we are wealthy with our cows with the right president but ApC didn't organise us well. The North has enough land for our cows. IGBOS ARE NOT OUR PROBLEM WE NEED PEACE, WE CANT BE FIGHTING FOR THIS WORLD WHEN WE WILL ALL DIE AND MEET ALLAH. ALLAH DOESNT SUPPORT KILLING THE INNOCENT. LET US LEAVE AS ONE NIGERIA
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by harmony75: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2022
The Igbos are the stone the builders rejected that have become a corner stone. God will use Peter Obi to take Nigeria to greater heights Ijn �
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by kingjiss: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Everyone just dey cash out from our politicians. This time na time for money.

Once they credit Miyatti Allah account now dey will speak another language tongue

Meanwhile, Jagaban presidency is already a done deal. No time for too much talk.

Tinubu/Shettima till 2031.

Your generation will suffer the pain of evil government till 2031.You like evil and it will follow you till 2031
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Amumaigwe: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-rejects-obi-says-ex-gov-represents-biafra/

These wandering Malians will never cease to amaze me. Go back to your country, that's where you can give orders. Fulani nomads are a curse to this country.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by truthfinder319: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2022
It may ne true. Most of his supporters are IPOB tribalists.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by truthfinder319: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2022

Loveurneighbour:

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by madridguy(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2022
God will make me deny my Sai Baba. Why you are you guys full of lies? Why?

Sergio104:

You have started marketing a failure again.

Then tomorrow if the reality should Dawn on you, you will begin denying being part of the people that championed it.

Like you are doing with Buhari currently.

Chief zombie.

you go soon turn to Chief urchin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by truthfinder319: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ogbonti: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2022
boyfrank:

We can see how some people are vehemently attacking Obi. They are fact checking all his words, but there candidates won't even go for an Interview and they are not bothered at their candidates silence.

that was how Biden was silent and shielded by the liberal press from being asked tough questions before the US presidential elections- now look at the US - everything is upside down - Tinubu or Atiku are Nigeria’s version of Joe Biden - they are not saying anything because they have nothing to say and do not know anything to say to develop the country - just waiting and hoping the ignorant majority will make a mistake to elect them so they can continue the reinforcement of Buhari’s failed leadership- GOD FORBID!!!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by OfoIgbo: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
I have stopped being a Tinubu follower, I will vote for Peter Obi and ensure that we repair 7 years of suffering which we made Nigeria people to endure.

Please forgive me and every other APC member.

May God bless you and yours

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by LordOfTheGame: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
When criminals and terrorists started rejecting a particular candidate, know that the candidate is standing against their evil plans because he's a good man and best choice for the job.

Peter Obi will win.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by DanielPop(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gbam. The devilish cult has spoken. They prefer either Atiku or Tinubu - the people that will allow them continue their evil onslaught against innocent nigerians. To find out who God's choice is, look at who the devil is rejecting.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ufotunang: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
While you miyetti .. represent terrorist
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
FuckSilly:
Definitely!

Even in his wildest fantasies, OBĪ KNOWS THAT HE CAN NEVER WIN.

The evil agenda is only a dream that can never manifest.

Thanks to nature your name follow u.
Fucksilly.
You Bleep and also get silly
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by jaytee01(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
How many Fulanis are living in Nigeria?

No be to go pack criminals from Niger Republic, Mali and Chad ooo!
After the useless Jihadist Dullard has destroyed the country, they still have mouth to talk.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by FuckSilly: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Thanks to nature your name follow u.
Fucksilly.
You Bleep and also get silly
I fucƙU

Headache Kee you der mu...
Mu
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by boyfrank: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
ogbonti:

that was how Biden was silent and shielded by the liberal press from being asked tough questions before the US presidential elections- now look at the US - everything is upside down - Tinubu or Atiku are Nigeria’s version of Joe Biden - they are not saying anything because they have nothing to say and do not know anything to say to develop the country - just waiting and hoping the ignorant majority will make a mistake to elect them so they can continue the reinforcement of Buhari’s failed leadership- GOD FORBID!!!

Exactly bro, they depend on the ignorant and tribalistic majority to win. They know they will disgrace themselves if they open their mouths.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Princessogaraya(f): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
People that are not part of Nigeria are telling Nigeria who to vote for.....no juju be that
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by slowice(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=GoodLife4live post=115688523][/quote]

Are you alright like this? What has these fallacies you posted got to do with what I said?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by CommonSense1967: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
Whenever you see evil people gathered against one honest man, follow that honest man because evil doesn't like good things to happen.

We are tired of listening to tribal rants.

Peter Obi for president, for the salvation of Nigeria and the all round prosperity of every Nigerian every where they live.

We are about to get it right.

Yeah like the criminal Association of Nigeria CAN and their brainwashed followers are against Tinubu abi?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ThrownBack: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Yeah like the criminal Association of Nigeria CAN and their brainwashed followers are against Tinubu abi?

Tinubu has never been honest in this his life or the former one grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by deltateam: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

They are right. The fulani interest is to dominate Nigeria by killing all ethnic groups in Nigeria. With Atiku, it would be business as usual.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by kabillionaire(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Just hear that terrorist talk.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by chigaemezuogu: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Peter obi came on his own he does'nt represent biafra, NNAMDI KANU only is the one representing biafra and igbos
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Chiedu4Trump: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
So we are to accept the man from Cameroon?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Truthdeypain: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
etrouble:

Yes, it is the turn of the Igbos.

But remember that Igbos didn't just step down for Yoruba and Ijaw to rule, instead Igbos contested vehemently with Yorubas and Ijaw.

Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Emmanuel Nwayanwun, lord Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and some other Igbo clowns contested with Obasanjo and Goatluck on the occasions that these two Southerners rule.

Therefore, Igbos too should contest with other Southerners to get the seat.

Why must you mention Goodlucks name with such disrespect, you are such an slowpoke and it no go better for you.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
in a sane government, the leaders of miyetti Allah would be found culpable in the crimes of so called "Bandits" and be spending life in jail by now.
Useless terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by PeterObi4LP: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
etrouble:

If your Papa get sense, you won't type this nonsense. Who know ya Mama? Talo mo Iyalaya e?

So Dino a 3rd Class Geography graduate who has been pretending to be sick in order not to appear to face pending court cases is your mentor, you need mental evaluation.

I love seeing your tears cry more for me it makes me happy. Get this into your low skull Tinubu will never ever be President of Nigeria Isha Allah
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by PeterObi4LP: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Loveurneighbour post=115684622][/quote]

Copy cat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Tours Minna International Airport, Niger (Photos) / Turad Sha’aban Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 19, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.