Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (26084 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by GoodLife4live: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
slowice:

Are you alright like this? What has these fallacies you posted got to do with what I said?

Keepshut ... I am only insinuating that your obi is an ashawo politician .... moving from one party to other with failed promises...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin

Obidiott

Will that make you Throwback himself grin
ThrownBack:
I have stopped being a Tinubu follower, I will vote for Peter Obi and ensure that we repair 7 years of suffering which we made Nigeria people to endure.

Please forgive me and every other APC member.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by GoodLife4live: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
slowice:

Are you alright like this? What has these fallacies you posted got to do with what I said?

Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Quodseverismete: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's amazing that this same mayatti allah are calling someone a tribal bigot, they have been silent on the nepotistic appointments being perpetrated by their Matron Buhari, they have been empowered and emboldened by this administration, they threatened Atiku not to pick Wike as his running mate, now they are saying it in a national daily to their members not to vote Obi. This one is not Liar Muhammed,s hate speech oo, they openly claim responsibility for killings innocent people, they are above the law of Nigeria, they claim to own Nigeria and can do anything without any body calling them to order.

Well , mayatti Allah's field days will soon be over, because they can't be more powerful than God, you can't kick against the wall, God will certainly do his best for the sake of Innocent Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by MiraDonaz: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/miyetti-allah-rejects-obi-says-ex-gov-represents-biafra/

Who is now representing Bandit, Herdsmen, Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Okeziesg(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku represent fulani nation and Tinubu represent oduduwa nation...NONSENS !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by HallaDaTruth: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
THIS IS THE GOAL, STAY FOCUSED NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Throwback: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
grin

Obidiott

Will that make you Throwback himself grin

Abeg help me ask the impostor.

I must be spoiling their party with my reference to the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Okpetruth(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
If peter obi represent Biafra who cares? Didn't Buhari represent you (miyetti Allah)? What did it bring on the table? Is it palatable? Nonsense. Miyetti Allah my foot!!.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by thinkmoney(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

GOOD NEWS! Miyetti Allah just rejected Obi out of all the candidates �.

Have u ever seen a criminal that likes a good police man before?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by BluntCrazeMan: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

And this is not Tribal??
If we start showing animosity towards the Fulanis on the Biafran soil,, would they survive it??
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by oladunjoye77u: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
God bless you .They think say na business as always.Meyetti Allah na terrorist organisation .They fight with every nigerian over land for cows .Nobody send them .God bless you .They think say na business as always.Meyetti Allah na terrorist organisation .They fight with every nigerian over land for cows .Nobody send them ....
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is actually good for Obi's campaign. If the terrorists are against you, it means you are a good man.

Discerning Nigerians are watching and will vote Obi.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Reasoning(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
The stupid idiots saying he represents Biafra. Is it even the Fulanis Agwais that fought against the Igbos during Biafra war After the war was woned by the Nigeria Army, the Islams/Muslims from the Northern Nigeria, especially the Agwais, begins to take credit and Glory about the war, as if they were the ones that fought the war. Not knowing that all of them from the Northern Nigeria that are Islams/Muslims hausa Fulanis Agwais, are like shafts to the Original People from the North, that fought Against the Igbos during the Biafra War. Can you use the weapons invented with my Knowledge, Books and Powers, against Me and My People?? I don't Think so!!!!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Their terrorism and occupancy project is about to be halted since the present seems to be supporting them..
They are actually scared.....
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by etrange: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
OK... but would they have backed another any Igbo man even if it wasn't Obi?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Owontime: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Did IPOB really believe that anyone from the Northern part of Nigeria will vote for their candidate Peter Obi?
grin grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by FreedomfromtheT: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:
IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH.

I REPEAT

Whether the SOUTHERNER is old and sick or his running mate is a native doctor,
IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH

Whether the SOUTHERNER has structure or not , IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH

A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI

MAKE THIS MATTER NO TURN QUARREL OO.
NA "I NO GREE, I NO GREE" DEY TIRE CLOTH OO
TO YOUR TENT OH ISRAEL, NA "I NO GREE" CAUSE AM OO

Message to my Southern Brothers and Sisters

Our Yoruba brothers have become president and vice president

Our South Southern brother has become a president and a vice president

What of our Igbo brothers ? !
What of our Igbo brothers ? !!!

E NO GOOD OO !!!

FAIRNESS ! FAIRNESS !! FAIRNESS !!! FAIRNESS !!!! FAIRNESS !!!!!! FAIRNESS !!!!!!!!!!

God bless OBJ for the efforts he is making to right this wrong.

I AM NOT IGBO.
Well said. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by FreedomfromtheT: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
boyfrank:

We can see how some people are vehemently attacking Obi. They are fact checking all his words, but there candidates won't even go for an Interview and they are not bothered at their candidates silence.
My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ogbonti: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
boyfrank:

Exactly bro, they depend on the ignorant and tribalistic majority to win. They know they will disgrace themselves if they open their mouths.

you are absolutely right and the press must don it’s job or they will be complicit in the destruction of Nigeria - the press must put each of the candidates on the hit seat and asked the tough questions - if the members of the press are receiving bros envelops just to be soft on the candidates, they should not forget themselves and members of their families will be targets just like every other Nigerian will be if insecurity remains - in saner climes, no one will attend any gathering or event organized by Atiku or Tinubu - but sadly, this is Nigeria where people poop with their brain and reason with their anus….
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Opmic: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Right under the nose of the Constitution, some people are publicly instructing a region not to vote a particular candidate.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Opmic: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Miyetti Allah rejects Obi, Boko Haram rejects Obi, Bandits rejects Obi, kidnappers rejects Obi, terrorists rejects Obi. Half of our problems is solved already.

What a country would it be.
Vote OBI 2023, for your own good

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by uchennaq(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
ejimatic:
. Peter Obi knows himself that he cannot win in 2023! True born Northeners including youths will never ever cast thier votes for Obi.Many OBidient children ,with due respect to them, will not be happy to hear this. Igbo presidency is important too but not thriugh this way. That Obi decamped from PDP to operate alone is a stigma for the LP from the northerners' perspective! NE NW and NC will never vote OBi LP in 2023!

YOU ARE WRITING NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Opmic: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Yeah like the criminal Association of Nigeria CAN and their brainwashed followers are against Tinubu abi?
You don't have common sense

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Opmic: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.
See you are one of Nigerias problem. Anybody that would rule this country well must be ready to offend party, all these bad leaderships is caused by paying back party for helping you win.
If only you know that the man Buhari actually came with good intentions, but he has not been the one ruling us since then. He does what party instructs him.
We need someone who owe his party nothing
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Owontime: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:

I REPEAT

Whether the SOUTHERNER is old and sick or his running mate is a native doctor,
IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH

Whether the SOUTHERNER has structure or not , IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH

A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI

MAKE THIS MATTER NO TURN QUARREL OO.
NA "I NO GREE, I NO GREE" DEY TIRE CLOTH OO
TO YOUR TENT OH ISRAEL, NA "I NO GREE" CAUSE AM OO

Message to my Southern Brothers and Sisters

Our Yoruba brothers have become president and vice president

Our South Southern brother has become a president and a vice president

What of our Igbo brothers ? !
What of our Igbo brothers ? !!!

E NO GOOD OO !!!

FAIRNESS ! FAIRNESS !! FAIRNESS !!! FAIRNESS !!!! FAIRNESS !!!!!! FAIRNESS !!!!!!!!!!

God bless OBJ for the efforts he is making to right this wrong.

I AM NOT IGBO.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Owontime: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nigerians will never vote for anyone who is not a Nigerian.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by CommonSense1967: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Opmic:

You don't have common sense

Pls borrow or buy some common sense for yourself and your village drunkard father.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by CommonSense1967: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

Tinubu has never been honest in this his life or the former one grin
Pls stop confusing Tinubu with the pathological lying SOB Chinese clown Peter Obi- tuary.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Dubaku543: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:
a people with one voice and one massive vote are against your bride and you are not worried?
Pray tell me how your dot vote intends to win when you have insulted and threatened everyone and everything against your bride?
Bro even if Obi wins, will his winning make me Secretary to the entire Federation? Look at the way you are talking as if we have any special or separate thing to gain from Obi's emergence.. Why the fu**ck should we beg you? Abeg we don tire to dey beg una, please vote any candidate your conscience tells you to vote... Whatever the outcome is, all of us go hear am. Moreover if it is Tinubu that will bring that good governance that will turn things around, let him win. We don tire for una abeg!!
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Igbojew: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Exmilitant:
a people with one voice and one massive vote are against your bride and you are not worried?
Pray tell me how your dot vote intends to win when you have insulted and threatened everyone and everything against your bride?
Which people with one voice and one massive vote mr terrorist? Days have gone when you Fulanis uses Housas and the rest of the North to boost your population because those lies and deceit have been bursted by Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.You Fulanis who are minority knows that the day an Igbo man in person of Peter Obi become President that is the end of you people's evil ruling,terrorism,killings you Fulanis are perpetrating in this country because Igbos are the only tribe you people are afraid of and Peter Obi will make sure of that.It left for the rest of Nigerians to see the handwriting on the wall which is a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the Fulani supremacy and killings in all Nigeria................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ipobcannibals: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ipob = Peter Obi
Peter Obi = Ipob

A vote for Peter pandora Obituary is a vote for Ipob/ESN terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo / Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.