Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (26086 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Igbojew: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fulanis who are minority knows that the day an Igbo man in person of Peter Obi become President that is the end of you people's evil ruling,terrorism,killings you Fulanis are perpetrating in this country because Igbos are the only tribe you people are afraid of and Peter Obi will make sure of that.It left for the rest of Nigerians to see the handwriting on the wall which is a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for an end to Fulani supremacy and killings all over Nigeria................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Igbojew: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
KEVIND:
This people should always speak for themselves and leave Hausa out of their headache.
At least the Zamfara BBC documentary was an eye opener. The Fulani have done alot of damage to the Hausa race, killing & maiming them everyday in the their land. Fulani allow Hausas to breathe for once, they've suffered enough in your hands.
Miyetti Allah is an umbrella body of Fulani, Hausas can speak for themselves.
The question you should ask Housa people is do they want to be liberated from their Fulani masters or do they want to remain perpetual slavery for the rest of their lives.... .... ...I am that Igbojew
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by badumjoy: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Atiku represents Boko Haram. Tinubu represents "unknown gun men". Simple.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by slowice(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Obi isn't coming to play party. Playing party has destroyed this nation, we need a nation builder not party loyalist.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Kingspin(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Everyone just dey cash out from our politicians. This time na time for money.

Once they credit Miyatti Allah account now dey will speak another language tongue

Meanwhile, Jagaban presidency is already a done deal. No time for too much talk.

Tinubu/Shettima till 2031.
You supported Buhari, I guess
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by slowice(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Keepshut ... I am only insinuating that your obi is an ashawo politician .... moving from one party to other with failed promises...

How can you be this old and still be stupid. Na who born silly people like una sef? Party politics is what worried you and not individuals with capacity to build?

If you don't know by now that Nigeria is in deep shit and need rescuing then I'm sorry for you, you are lost forever.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Finest0: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wat do u expect from a terorist organization
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by iamme1234(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
Whenever you see evil people gathered against one honest man, follow that honest man because evil doesn't like good things to happen.

We are tired of listening to tribal rants.

Peter Obi for president, for the salvation of Nigeria and the all round prosperity of every Nigerian every where they live.

We are about to get it right.

Lol Peter obi indeed
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ejimatic: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
uchennaq:

YOU ARE WRITING NONSENSE
Time will telll
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Everlastingson: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Xfemt(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Anything that has to do with punch
My people don’t take it seriously
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by JealousCobra(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

Very soon, armed robbers and kidnappers Union will issue a press conference rejecting Peter Obi grin

Ten gbosas for you joor!!

True son of his father.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Omodua(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Everyone just dey cash out from our politicians. This time na time for money.

Once they credit Miyatti Allah account now dey will speak another language tongue

Meanwhile, Jagaban presidency is already a done deal. No time for too much talk.

Tinubu/Shettima till 2031.
madridguy,you're so misguided to believe that insentient Tinubu is the right man to lead Nigeria to Eldorado. Tinubu is terminally sick and his presidency will throw Nigeria into state of Agbero. The leads are there to buttress my fears.
We need a vibrant young man to pilot our affairs. Not mannequin or insentient human vegetable who hardly knows his own existence like Tinubu.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by manmade(m): 1:06am On Aug 15, 2022
Mrkindness:
Tinubu urchins will not want to rest with fake news.
Even when we don't expect fulani terrorists groups to support Obi because they know he won't tolerate them killing Nigerians again.

We know fake news from Tinubu urchins when we see one.
Abi oo, I don't understand why the Fulani meyetti Allah always like to carry hausas to join body when it's time for politics but in other things they have practically relegated the hausas to the background as second class citizens in their own land , the Fulani are the minority in the north but they have stragectically dominate the hausas and the other tribes, go to the north and see things for yourself, majority of the almajiris are hausas children, while the fulanis children are busy attending good schools both home and abroad, if anyone try to liberates the hausas from the grip of the fulanis he automatically becomes an enemy of the fulanis and miyetti Allah kaure stuff.. that was why they hated goodluck Jonathan with a passion.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by manmade(m): 1:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by GoodLife4live: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2022
slowice:

How can you be this old and still be stupid. Na who born silly people like una sef? Party politics is what worried you and not individuals with capacity to build?

If you don't know by now that Nigeria is in deep shit and need rescuing then I'm sorry for you, you are lost forever.

As he dey pain Dem ,he dey sweet us , as he dey sweet us he go dey pain Dem...

Your cry dey sweet me...
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by slowice(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
GoodLife4live:

As he dey pain Dem ,he dey sweet us , as he dey sweet us he go dey pain Dem...

Your cry dey sweet me...

Dude no winner and looser for this matter oo, if we win, we win together. If we loose na together too. That's why I dey correct lost souls like you wey think say una dey do anybody.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by GoodLife4live: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
porthouse7:
obi is blocked head, go and listen to his interview on arise tv u Will cry for ur hero
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Pays 19 APC Lawmakers’ Salaries. / No N3.2bn Severance Pay For Jonathan, Others Till 2016 - PUNCH / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.