Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (26077 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by sammirano: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Ose. The day north will vote Igbo is the day Kumuyi will go to mecca for pilgrimage

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by peeddy(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2022
See these official illegal organisation, feeling over flattered of their importance. Obi represents the voice of the oppressed and voiceless not Biafra. Very inconsequential call there.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by onyeka3310: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Animals...are they even supposed to vote
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Tflex01: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
Whenever you see evil people gathered against one honest man, follow that honest man because evil doesn't like good things to happen.

We are tired of listening to tribal rants.

Peter Obi for president, for the salvation of Nigeria and the all round prosperity of every Nigerian every where they live.

We are about to get it right.

Nobody is gathering against Obi.
Obi is not an honest man. You all just want a easy ride for him because you want everyone to accept your lies.

The criticism against Tinubu is far more than Obi does that make Tinubu more honest than him?

Clowns. grin

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by YorubaYouth: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Don't dull! The Rebirth of Historical Greatness of Yorubas beyond Traditionalism. To Restore the Glory and Greatness of Yoruba Land and Yoruba People, Yorubas Christians and Yoruba Muslims are now forever United beyond Religion, Tradition, Money, Politics, etc. True Yorubaness is now irreversibly a Permanent Reality. STRICTLY FOR YORUBAS: Click my Profile, and then my Signature LINK to Join
YorubaYouth247:
This is who we are. We are first Yoruba before Christian, Muslim or Traditionalist. STRICTLY FOR YORUBAS: Job Opportunities, Local and Foreign Scholarhips, Business/Career Traning, Yoruba Brotherly Supports and Grants for the Youths that daily work for Publicizing Yorubaness and meticulously UNITE All Yorubas beyond Religion, Tradition, Politics, Money, etc. We also, jointly Pray for ALL Yoruba Land regularly. Always Remember that "Yorubaness is all about being Born as Yoruba and being Ready to do everything it takes to make ALL Yoruba Lives better." Click my Signature LINK to Join YUI now.
Yorubaness is forever the Priority that shall soon make Yoruba Land to become as Great as America, as Productive as China and as Beautiful as Singapore! Yes, they hid the Truth from us for long that it was Prophesied that United Republic of Yorubas shall become the Greatest Country in Africa, and shall become the Pride of all Black Africans. Yoruba Youth, know thyself, you are not Common! Every Yoruba is a Star that the Whole World is waiting on to Deliver the Greatness specially inbuilt from above to be useful first for Yorubas and then for Humanity. It is in naturally in YOU to become Wealthy by Inventing/Producing/Providing useful Goods and Services for Humanity. Think and see! In the whole Africa and largest Part of Africa, it was never a Mistake or Coincidence that Yoruba Land was the first to Build and Have Textile Industry, Glass Industry(Oluwa Glass), University, Skyscraper, Vehicle Manufacturing and Assembling Company, Tyres Producing Company, etc. The United Yoruba Prophesy that they tried to Kill by dividing us with Religion, Tradition, Money, Politics has finally Roared back to LIFE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:
IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH.

I REPEAT

Message to my Southern Brothers and Sisters

Our Yoruba brothers have become president and vice president

Our South Southern brother has become a president and a vice president

What of our Igbo brothers ?

FAIRNESS ! FAIRNESS !!

God bless OBJ for the efforts he is making to right this wrong.

I quite understood and appreciate your statement. Let us ask ourselves this question, if Obasanjo were to be an IBO will he be lobbying for a Yoruba candidate? Never. Obasanjo singlehandedly negotiated Presidency for Jonathan from the Northern Power brokers. He begged them to collect the power back. I am not sure majority of them will take him serious this time.

The Middle Belt fought for power to come South but not on platter of gold.

https://punchng.com/2023-middle-belt-forum-warns-of-ploy-to-stop-power-shift-to-south/

You must work to earn presidency. You cannot coerce everybody to vote only candidates from particular tribe. Different negotiations and lobbying at Party level are required.

1993 Abiola had problems with the IBOS because they thought the Presidency should have been theirs.

Though, we never thought along this line. It was an incident in the University that led us into analysis of Abiola's predicament in the hands of the IBOS. Abiola offered IBOS the Secretary to FGN position. They rejected it. They (IBOS) said Secretary is the person that serves his master tea in the office. As at this time, the National Assembly had been inaugurated since 1992. Senate President is from Benue, Speaker is IBO. Kingibe is VP, Abiola is Presidential candidate, Party Chairman is Edo. The IBOS said no, Secretary to FGN is an insult. NRC now offered them (IBOS) VP position. They planned to have VP and Speaker of House of Reps as they occupied under NPN. They hated YORUBAS with passion but till date, Yorubas did not know.

An Hausa student whose father is a prominent Kano Politician (though left for Russia in year 2) told us the only option available is for Abiola not to contest because Kingibe has taken the North Position. The IBOS wanted Abiola's position. Kabiru told us, his father confided in him that the IBOS hated the Yorubas.

Obasanjo faced the same plight in the hand of Ekwueme.

Yorubas have never demanded for Presidency. It is individuals who are politicians that have painstakingly built network and structures that are contesting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by PeterObi4LP: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Pls answer me first.
Is it Biafra nation you want or Peter Obi's presidency?

Why are Tinubu supporters so daft and senseless? Why do you all think that all ObiDatti supporters are Ipob? So the OBIdient Movement yesterday in Cross Rivers state all of them are Ipob? Trying hard to link Obi with Ipob even when Ipob have come out to distance the organization with Obi.

Una no get sense. No wonder Dino said: no matter how you try to defend Tinubu, you must look like a fool. I be confirm Omoluabi's come and kill me because I did not support Tinubu
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by effort1: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2022
madridguy:
Everyone just dey cash out from our politicians. This time na time for money.

Once they credit Miyatti Allah account now dey will speak another language tongue

Meanwhile, Jagaban presidency is already a done deal. No time for too much talk.

Tinubu/Shettima till 2031.

Drug dealer/Boko Haran terrorist till 2031. Every evil you wish Nigeria will happen to your family
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Tflex01: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:

I REPEAT

FAIRNESS ! FAIRNESS !!

Lol Una for talk this one since as the basis for supporting Obi instead of lieing about competence because any adult with a functional brain know that Tinubu is more competent.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by lampi: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2022
we already know the problem of this country.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Guyman01: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

No matter how you twist the picture to put peter obi son on biafra flag it wont work .

You are irrelevant
Waoh, busted. Now I can clearly see the picture which they portrayed for long as Obi's son is very different.
I almost fell for their lie shocked

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Why are Tinubu supporters so daft and senseless? Why do you all think that all ObiDatti supporters are Ipob? So the OBIdient Movement yesterday in Cross Rivers state all of them are Ipob? Trying hard to link Obi with Ipob even when Ipob have come out to distance the organization with Obi.

Una no get sense. No wonder Dino said: no matter how you try to defend Tinubu, you must look like a fool. I be confirm Omoluabi's come and kill me because I did not support Tinubu

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by sammirano: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2022
The day you get such opportunity is when you start getting 3 meals a day
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

Pls stop deviating from my question.
I need a direct answer pls.
Is it Biafra nation you want or Peter Obi's presidency?

Is it yoruba nation or nigeria tinubu wants to rule ?

Pics below no be me talk am o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by sammirano: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

I stopped following Tinubu the day we propped him up at an event, as he was standing and speaking, 2 of us were holding him from behind so he won't fall.

Very greedy old man.

The day you get such opportunity is when you start getting 3 meals a day

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by etrouble: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
Whenever you see evil people gathered against one honest man, follow that honest man because evil doesn't like good things to happen.

Peter Obi for president, for the salvation of Nigeria and the all round prosperity of every Nigerian every where they live.

Who is the honest man? The political prostitute that has been jumping from one party to another, or the fake Statistician?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Is it yoruba nation or nigeria tinubu wants to rule ?

Pics below no be me talk am o
My answer is Nigeria.
So back to you a confused being.
Is it BIAFRA nation you want or Obi's presidency?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Guyman01:

Waoh, busted. Now I can clearly see the picture which they portrayed for long as Obi's son is very different.
I almost fell for their lie shocked

Apc urchins are not brilliant

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by etrouble: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Righthussle:

I REPEAT

FAIRNESS ! FAIRNESS !!

Yes, it is the turn of the Igbos.

But remember that Igbos didn't just step down for Yoruba and Ijaw to rule, instead Igbos contested vehemently with Yorubas and Ijaw.

Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Emmanuel Nwayanwun, lord Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and some other Igbo clowns contested with Obasanjo and Goatluck on the occasions that these two Southerners rule.

Therefore, Igbos too should contest with other Southerners to get the seat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by sammirano: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Olosi flatbrains dey claim omolu grin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Righthussle: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Tflex01:

Lol Una for talk this one since as the basis for supporting Obi instead of lieing about competence because any adult with a functional brain know that Tinubu is more competent.

Oga, in your mind , you know Obi is more competent than the other two.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Leah32: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

Now they are evil for saying what they believed in , are guys not the highest evil when anybody roots for Tinubu and others ? You are such a bigot , you are what you are being called .. whenever you are being against, u play victim game with religion and tribe issues

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Viscuz: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

My answer is Nigeria.
So back to you a confused being.
Is it BIAFRA nation you want or Obi's presidency?

I didn't ask about you , or don't you understand a synus question ?

I am asking the presidential candidate fighting to sit in Aso rock , who and where does he want to rule ?

The pics is below no be me talk am o

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Guyman01: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2022
FuckSilly:
Definitely!

Even in his wildest fantasies, OBĪ KNOWS THAT HE CAN NEVER WIN.

The evil agenda is only a dream that can never manifest.

You have been busted as a bloody liar, spreading distorted pictures and impersonating another person and calling him Obi's son.
See the picture of the guy at close range. Shamelessly lying in public gives a reflection of your upbringing

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Loveurneighbour: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

I didn't ask about you , or don't you understand a synus question ?

I am asking the presidential candidate fighting to sit in Aso rock , who and where does he want to rule ?

The pics is below no be me talk am o
Nigeria.
Pls answer my question.
Is it BIAFRA nation you want or Peter Obi's presidency?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by yusluvad(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2022
That's what Nigeria has been reduced to. May we get it right soonest...
ThrownBack:

Very soon, armed robbers and kidnappers Union will issue a press conference rejecting Peter Obi grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by Danthemariner: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

And when ever you see everyone routing for one person as dey all routed say y baba (Buhari).. Then dont follow that person.... Same thing happing in biafra land is what is happing now... Allow people make thier choices... Let them decide what is right and wrong please....

Same way yall foolishly insulted Jonathan and called him names is the same way yall will bullshit peter Obi...

Do you know How people felt when you people voted in Buhari, you all forced Buhari on everyone, all the bike men was ready to carry you free, everyone was so happy and smiling shouting say Baba..

Now you all are forcing everyone again to follow your candidate... Pls allow people vote thier choice and be countable for thier choice...

The way yall are going with this, yall looking for a Big clash of religion and ethnic crises... Make una calm down.... All this politicians are the same..

All the candidates are same

My choice, my voice, my vote

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by 2tpick: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2022
While some depend on their structures to win the presidential elections while others are banking on the masses to win. The various party logos point to.this fact
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by etrouble: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

If your Papa get sense, you won't type this nonsense. Who know ya Mama? Talo mo Iyalaya e?

So Dino a 3rd Class Geography graduate who has been pretending to be sick in order not to appear to face pending court cases is your mentor, you need mental evaluation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by yusluvad(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2022
sammirano:
Ose. The day north will vote Igbo is the day Kumuyi will go to mecca for pilgrimage
Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by badlaw(f): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Those who have rejected Peter Obi presidency as at today are:
1. Old political criminals in APC and PDP only
2. Army robbers
3. Kidnappers
4. Corrupt people
5. Terrorists
6. Fake people
7. Enemies of Nigeria
8. Hopeless people
9. Useless people
10. Miyeyeti-allah killers
11. Bribe takers
12 Evil people
13. Darkness people
14. Backward people
15. Mumu people
You can add others people you know also
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra by ddeola: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Miyetti Allah on the other hand represents their boss satan. DEMONS wey go burn very soon ! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Chapel In Kogi Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.