Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) (850 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by Omicronvaccine: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjejCBRFgts

A lover girl has gone far to show her loyalty to her man as she inks her boyfriend’s name on her face, IGBERETV reports.

She captured a video of herself as a tattoo artist worked on her face as he made an inscription with the words “Anjola my love”

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChNY6rRrRRR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by Malory: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fool.
Re: Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
As foolish as urchins tongue

Yoruba lagba

Obi lagba
Re: Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by alpharoyalty: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Power of a good dick.
Re: Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by funshint(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
You mean there's nobody to give her a brain-resetting slap?angry
Re: Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by slawomir: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
As if say na the love still dey shack am
But to me na Scam

As if say another dickkk nor dey enter her

And the guy now go dey feel on top of the world

Not knowing say the baby girl dey manipulate her
Re: Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by SPAMBOX7: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Must be ahfonja grin
Re: Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by marlow1962(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The love still dey shack am
Love can’t move me to this extent, not anymore.

Hey man, you’re back.
I miss seeing you here for a while, hope everything alright now.
Welcome back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by Manson1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
This one go chop breakfast soon
Re: Lover Girl Inks Her Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face (Photo, Video) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mumu, someone who is like orange. You eat and throw away. Your eyes will soon open

(1) (Reply)

I Only Take Thos Dread Boys Seriously, If They Go On Low Cuts Like Me.. / When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? / Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.