Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,092 members, 7,845,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? (850 Views)

Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by cadet222(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Which event in your life made you realise that last last this life no balance?
Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by melonsgroup: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
When the Drugggy impeached Ambode my man

Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by budaatum: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
cadet222:
Which event in your life made you realise that last last this life no balance?

I never realised "that last last this life no balance".

What I did realise early in life was I was the "last last" who had to learn to balance my own life if I wanted my life to have balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Michelle70(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
When i left the university with a fat 4point CGPA thinking one big company will just hire a brainbox like me

Long story short, i gat to retrace my step and do it fast

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Laggafin: 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
I realized Dis life no balance at all Wen one female gospel Artist no sing for Alaafin.. ooni .. olubadan and Soun,, when these revered monarchs passed away recently .. but she quickly released Awon tracks eulogizing A Queen who enslaved her forefathers grin shocked... Wonders no the shock me again cool
Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Life is over balanced wen u have Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Idonweak: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Life is over balanced wen u have Jesus Christ

Na why poor people plenty for church. Even your own life no balance

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Daniel7543: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
After I graduated with a first class from a prestigious University in Nigeria, I couldn't land myself a good job. Then I realized this life no just balance.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Cinema4d: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Since I was a child.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Exmilitant(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Why would anyone entertain the notion that life is balanced in the first place?

The preacher man more than four thousand years ago remark that;
The strong do not win battles.
The Swift do not win races.
The wise are not wealthy.

So why should anyone expect smooth sailing in this life?
As the black sheep of the family, everyone thought I would end up poor, in prison or dead!
But, now I am the richest, highly connected and pillar of the family. Nuclear and extended.

Truly life no balance

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by YoungLionken(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
The moment Nigerians voted Buhari in 2015 and repeated same mistake 2019, these same people are talking about BAT come 2023..

The moment Nigerians forgot all the atrocities of the dead queen against the African kingdoms, and started "catching cruise" with what is supposed to be important; letting the Brits know how they made themselves great, through the sweat of others...
Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Stallionhorse: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
When I realize life no balance is when my ex told me that my dick is not the biggest dick she has had. I only consoled myself with the fact I made her squirt ever time we had sex. But I wasn't the first to make her quirt tho.. This life no just balance sha..
Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Savedday: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
When I saw all these SIMP marrying all these useless 9ja girls.

But Sha, their eyes don dey clear one by one. Eg psquare brother. What is that his name self?

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Cravemore: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Bleep!!!

Life is sweet!!

We're not the problem, but our leaders. smiley
Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Illegal1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
I jst realise it dis week...

i dey fyn 45k since august to pay my rent,only for me to hear say wizkid buy 7 cars at once and they are worth over 1.2billion naira...

chai....dis life no balance at all
Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
melonsgroup:
When the Drugggy impeached Ambode my man
You no get life o
Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by kelspinall(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
few months ago
Re: When Did You Realise That This Life No Balance? by ADepresedpotato: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Was during my secondary school days when my hostel coordinator would segregate some guys from us when punishing us just because their parent do water his pocket during visiting days and some other times, While we that were abandoned by our parent, we see shege.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Fault Is It That Your Are Still Single (not Suitable 4 Under_18) / Please Judge This Objectively / Lol Man In Search Of Wife List His Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.