Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife (82481 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Marine Officer And His Gorgeous Fiancée / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by wittywriter: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Odetokun3:
Please help us

Let me help you get #1k voluntary donations from one thousand peeps online....I'm a Fundraising Materials Expert....you can drop your WhatsApp as a response for further discussions on the Tools I have that can help you achieve #1million from one thousand donors.

© Wittyness
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why did God creat him without a jaw?? Nawa oo!

God forbid, I can't oo!

Still better than you that refused to use your God given sense

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Gvbaksy6: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by sayso: 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if the below brotha could get married, then the above is a walk in the park>
Is this Photoshop?
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by NotKnown: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
What's his networth again please?

I want to check something
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Zokfrost: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ok

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by geogrev(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
This man is even better than the white deformed pastor who doesn't have legs and arms but still married a beautiful white lady. Americans are really special people.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by davidtemi(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ko possible jor which kind love...from dis beautiful babe?? I doubt it seriously
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Odetokun3(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please help us

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by richie240: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
'Inspiring' fire!
One persin talk say "Na d man wey get moni for hand den dey call hand-some".

My gye huzzle hard and ur sphere of 'options' will amaze u.
cool

ArchiLimited:
Wow. An inspiring story.
When I saw the first photo I first thought Photoshop. But seriously I'm happy that they're both happy. I pray the wife never drops THAT comment during a heated argument.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Austinor4: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Men in this life eeeh just make money and women will love you no matter how you look grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by TheAviator2000: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Of course She's 39 years old. I'm sure the guy must have some wealth or sth.

when a woman loves you, she loves u.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Whobedatte(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Like seriously the lady tried even if she married him because of money,me i can't trade my happiness and sanity for anything in this world not even money.......congratulations to them i wish them well.
What if na you later come jawless one
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Hayaoga1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why did God creat him without a jaw?? Nawa oo!

God forbid, I can't oo!
Please don't question God..

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by richie240: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Austinor4:
Men in this life eeeh just make money and women will love you no matter how you look grin
Fax!
Thats why I hiss at all d "how to make girls/women fall for you" bloggers/vloggers

4teenblaq:
Sometimes I keep wondering if these women truly love these men with disabilities or they are just doing it for money or want to just get married?

Hmmm

My gye, "money answereth ALL things".

There's a.level.of money u control that will blind others (male/female) from seeing ur obvious 'deformities'
cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Doctortest: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nobody is born without a jaw.
He used it for rituals. Simple.

Try get sense baba

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by abobote: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wow, beautiful wife, the man himself look handsome even without a jaw

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by InfinityFabric: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheAviator2000:

when a woman loves you, she loves u.
Especially when she's close to menopause and you are not poor.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by grandstar(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
I think he's a Dj on Tiktok. I'm sure I have encountered his live stream
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by NuclearWinter: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dude might be hung as a horse
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Deciceco01: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
jeromestarks:
With women:
If you don't have hands, no problem.
You don't have height, no problem.
You're not handsome, no problem.
If you don't have legs, no problem.
If you don't have eyes, no problem.
Even if you don't have ears, no problem.
But you see pen!s, get am. What did I say? GET FUNCTIONAL PEN!S and little money to feed her. Gbam! You have her.
Don't ever underestimate the power of Pen!s when it comes to women matter.

wisdom no go kee you, infact one bottle of champaine for you guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by victor9jaar: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
baba get money na.

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Stale news
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Bfly: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
He looks like a genius though.

I wonder why some people still think that love is the reason for marriage.

Marriage is simply to provide a companion in form of help mate and for reproduction.

Love is the unifying law and it is demanded of God by every man to love his neighbours not for the sake of marriage but for the sake of harmonic coexistence.

Marriage and love are two different things. It is the harmonic coexistence that brings them together.

Adam didn't marry for love sake, neither isaac nor jacob.

It is only demanded by God that you love your wife Not love a woman to make her your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by ukaface(f): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
I chimo o
Hiaaaaaaa
God sef.... I no dey understand am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.