Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife (82474 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Marine Officer And His Gorgeous Fiancée / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by EmiDon11: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Siofra's spec
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Truvelisback(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Na where him lower teeth Kon dey, Since he has no jaw?

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Timijo(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why did God create him without a jaw?? Nawa oo!

God forbid, I can't marry this person oo!
God did not create him without jaws, it was a deformity that occurred during pregnancy. It could be caused by the type of drugs that his mother used during pregnancy.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by oche2020: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2022
All I can say is God is wonderful
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Ebymyk(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nigerian ladies that discriminates alot...but if he's very rich you will be the first on the line to accept him..Typical Nigerian lady...
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Lepon02: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2022
O Boy! shocked
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nyenom: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Nevertheless, a good Gboolah will do the thank-u job.. Just let it size up only and then anty is screaming in wonderland
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Emmaari: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2022
One day we are all going to find true love but until then u go meet disappointment here and there, if u need good man dm me, Lagos strictly
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2022
incandescentena:
Siofra
grin Vawulence pro max

But you forget Jeon grin
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Taylordedon(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2022
Questions like these get me questioning the unknown
Jennyclay:

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by JOemmy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
This man is even better than the white deformed pastor who doesn't have legs and arms but still married a beautiful white lady. Americans are really special people.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by vislabraye(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
With women:
If you don't have hands, no problem.
You don't have height, no problem.
You're not handsome, no problem.
If you don't have legs, no problem.
If you don't have eyes, no problem.
Even if you don't have ears, no problem.
But you see pen!s, get am. What did I say? GET FUNCTIONAL PEN!S and little money to feed her. Gbam! You have her.
Don't ever underestimate the power of Pen!s when it comes to women matter.

Lolz....Funny you. Abeg i need them all.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Barims(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

Human are not created
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by BePrepared: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

God forbid, I can't marry this person oo if he is not on cash...
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by incandescentena: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
TheKrakon:
C mouth like person when dey call dog. Nonsense looking human being. Him face be like say make I give am blow. And him no go fit talk o yet him want Bleep. Oloshi

Oboi easy na... why you dey vex like this .........LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by SAD007(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by jeromestarks: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
vislabraye:

Lolz....Funny you. Abeg i need them all.
Those who have it all do not even get the girls who truly loves them.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by PharmacyStore: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
The man must be rich
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
tonyson010:
medicine is just so wide.
When u start practicing Abroad, you will know such. U won't be limited to Tropical Diseases.
They encounter Genetic problems more often & will always have an interpretation for such.
That looks like Treacher Collins syndrome.
They have a malformation in the embryogenesis of their second pharyngeal arch.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
PharmacyStore:
The man must be rich
He may not be flamboyantly RICH as purported but will never be poor even when joblesss because Federal Government supports them as well as those rendering direct care to them.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Tegabadguy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.theemergingindia.com/jawless-man/
You see love shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this one feel happen for Nigeria Especially igbo girls embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by tonyson010(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

When u start practicing Abroad, you will know such. U won't be limited to Tropical Diseases.
They encounter Genetic problems more often & will always have an interpretation for such.
That looks like Treacher Collins syndrome.
They have a malformation in the embryogenesis of their second pharyngeal arch.

very true.
can't wait to Japan from here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.