Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife (82483 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Marine Officer And His Gorgeous Fiancée / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by naijapeepz(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
That Man must be Rich.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by otemeh01(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=115697872]Why did God creat him without a jaw?? Nawa oo!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nefort: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why did God creat him without a jaw?? Nawa oo!

God forbid, I can't oo!
How did you know it was God? What if it was due to carelessness and exposure to harmful substances?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Brushstrokes20: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wow! Impossible is nothing!
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by myami: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

God forbid, I can't oo!
you are a very useless girl

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by myami: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lamanii22:
Omor this one na horror film...
why is your nose big?
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by AngelicBeing: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if the below brotha could get married, then the above is a walk in the park>
Hian shocked
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by myami: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
otemeh01:

U have a point sha.

Hey Jenny, I like u. Kindly send me a pm
simp. You are a disgrace to manhood

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by GABRIEL6036: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hian shocked
Jesus christ of beafra undecided this one weak my scrotom sack ooO. grin
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by taiwolomo1: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

God forbid, I can't marry this person oo!
u can be so blond ehn! Judging from ur previous posts sef

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Kajaard: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
myami:
simp. You are a disgrace to manhood

Lol cheesy grin cheesy. That guy na real idiot.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by fof1: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sadly this isnt a mask.... his name is Godfrey Baguma from Uganda and has 8 children from TWO marriages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oij2I9zPD7w

It must be Accident Case...abi?
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by jubrilELsudan: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT AT LEAST HIS PRICK ISN'T DEFORMED AND HE CAN FVCK HER KUKUNASE

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Bribri: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
You really think so. There are still few women out there who no send Bala like that.
Austinor4:
Men in this life eeeh just make money and women will love you no matter how you look grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Bar1941(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Inasmuch he has a dïck and money no problem.

Those are the basic needs of most women.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why did God create him without a jaw?? Nawa oo!

God forbid, I can't marry this person oo!
Abeg! No be woman? When money dey

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Like seriously the lady tried even if she married him because of money,me i can't trade my happiness and sanity for anything in this world not even money.......congratulations to them i wish them well.
When money Dey? No be money you want?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Gofwane:
Shebi he's in a car. Women (especially naija women) will happily marry a lizard and post pictures on instagram once they see him in a car.
Chai!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
jeromestarks:
With women:
If you don't have hands, no problem.
You don't have height, no problem.
You're not handsome, no problem.
If you don't have legs, no problem.
If you don't have eyes, no problem.
Even if you don't have ears, no problem.
But you see pen!s, get am. What did I say? GET FUNCTIONAL PEN!S and little money to feed her. Gbam! You have her.
Don't ever underestimate the power of Pen!s when it comes to women matter.
So women love big dick but why are they pretending

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by SPAMBOX7: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Wow. An inspiring story.
When I saw the first photo I first thought Photoshop. But seriously I'm happy that they're both happy. I pray the wife never drops a certain comment during a heated argument.

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below
Thought bout that as well. Something like "Leave me tf alone, oh you jawless man" grin
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Shaev7(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by FIDELISFIDECENT: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Do women truly love?
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by womenareapezz: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.theemergingindia.com/jawless-man/
Nigeria women left the group chat

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by hardon1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
tydi:
I don't understand the man's face .
But what I know is Love conquers all

If dropping a jaw was to be picturefied

Me too o, just wondering how he eats. I guess he doesn't feed on chewable food
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by DadaHammed: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sadly this isnt a mask.... his name is Godfrey Baguma from Uganda and has 8 children from TWO marriages.

Thank God, ugly guys like DadaHammed get hope.
I wonder how him face go look when him dey grunt before he release hot akamu cum inside T0t0. LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Ofadaman(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
I first thought it was maybe they photoshopped his face
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by womenareapezz: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Like seriously the lady tried even if she married him because of money,me i can't trade my happiness and sanity for anything in this world not even money.......congratulations to them i wish them well.
not until you give birth to such Child undecided

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by illicit(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
If u now see me nko
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by SPAMBOX7: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if the below brotha could get married, then the above is a walk in the park>
ah bro! kile leyi? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by SPAMBOX7: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
cenaman:
is that a gods?
I been Wan ask too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
sayso:
Is this Photoshop?

sadly not, check the above youtube video.

fof1:
It must be Accident Case...abi?

he was supposedly born this way
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Omoslim26: 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

E come be like se Lorry match him face embarassed
Are you sure nigga was born this way undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.