Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife (82475 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Marine Officer And His Gorgeous Fiancée / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by archymacho(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nobody is born without a jaw.
He used it for rituals. Simple.
Lol, he is not the only I know. Another boy called Isaiah from Phoenix in the US without a jaw that even write lyrics for artists. They usually can’t speak.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
is this man from IJAW!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by wiloy2k8(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.theemergingindia.com/jawless-man/

Him no kill person .. na only jaw him no get na

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Omoslim26:
E come be like se Lorry match him face embarassed
Are you sure nigga was born this way undecided

yes, its called Fibrodysplasia

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Fainted
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by lexy2014: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2022
This looks like Pierre Collins syndrome.
Better still Treacher Collins syndrome
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Honestfrend: 12:47am On Aug 15, 2022
cenaman:
is that a gods?
grin
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Sleekfingers: 12:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why did God create him without a jaw?? Nawa oo!

God forbid, I can't marry this person oo!

Which God? Na everything una go call God name for.....
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Martinez39s(m): 1:06am On Aug 15, 2022
virginprincess:
Like seriously the lady tried even if she married him because of money,me i can't trade my happiness and sanity for anything in this world not even money.......congratulations to them i wish them well.
Now that you have lied to yourself patapata, you can now relax and drink water.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by mediclife1987(m): 2:03am On Aug 15, 2022
virginprincess:
Like seriously the lady tried even if she married him because of money,me i can't trade my happiness and sanity for anything in this world not even money.......congratulations to them i wish them well.

You'll do worse than that my dear when you feel the energy...

Women in the long run respond to energy...
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Kelvinofficial: 2:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Man is the prize
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by kkonyeji(m): 2:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Fmghewzy:

With that type of body, fuvk the face.
No man would say no.

I have replied you message wink

You're a wise man

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Funflipper: 3:04am On Aug 15, 2022
cenaman:
is that a gods?

Fear God!!
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by ddeola: 3:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Everyone deserve being loved
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Isvo: 6:19am On Aug 15, 2022
ogbiwa:

Truly I say to you all, there is someone for everyone.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Decent09(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

You can enquire from him (God)
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by freddie009(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
Check well, he or his family is rich.

Nah he isn't. Just a regular guy.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Theoarhics: 6:36am On Aug 15, 2022
If it was Africa especially Nigeria one would think it juju the man used.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by TheKrakon: 6:43am On Aug 15, 2022
C mouth like person when dey call dog. Nonsense looking human being. Him face be like say make I give am blow. And him no go fit talk o yet him want Bleep. Oloshi
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Mhizzard(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2022
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by tonyson010(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2022
medicine is just so wide.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by etrouble: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Wow. An inspiring story.
When I saw the first photo I first thought Photoshop. But seriously I'm happy that they're both happy. I pray the wife never drops a certain comment during a heated argument.

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

Where are you based?
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by nnadychuks(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2022
4teenblaq:
Sometimes I keep wondering if these women truly love these men with disabilities or they are just doing it for money or want to just get married?

Hmmm
even you, the complete one isn’t sure if your wife is faithful or even loves you. Let’s chill pls
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by gevans(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

You shouldn't have say it.
It's your opinion though, and I respect it.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by snitchbitch: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Alot of millions have flown into her bank account
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Focusmi: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2022
There's a man for every woman
There's a woman for every man.
Moral lesson: don't kill urself cos someone reject you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Caseless: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2022
When I started reading this story, my instinct told me these are white people. But finding out they are Blacks made me to respect the lady more. Black girls don't do this always. Respect!
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by deebrownneymar: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
It’s either he’s rich or she’s a pervert or mentally unstable
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by hush15: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
ogbiwa:

He was born without a jaw abeg, not without a prick.

As long as the latter is fully operational and efficient, the rest na story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.