Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (34358 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by setobaba: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by nairalee(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Good
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2022
My in coming president

As e the pain them e the sweet us....

Labor party sai kayi

4 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by ribbit: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2022
When is be visiting celestial and cherubim?

Olumba olumba still waiting.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Even the mamas are happy to have Obi in there midst

See the happiness in there beautiful faces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Realists(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2022
kettykin:
This man is a bit shy or introverted

When they over hail you with praise and qualities you don't have in side a church, before what you worship, why won't you be shy.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by BESTScientist1: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Your last line is extremely foolish.....Christians are far more that's why they're scared

Hoelujohn:
I want all Christians in Nigeria to vote this man even though the population of the Muslims is higher. I want to see if he can get up to 15million Christian votes.

4 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Amayabor1: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:
I want all Christians in Nigeria to vote this man even though the population of the Muslims is higher. I want to see if he can get up to 15million Christian votes.

And who gave you that statistics that the population of Muslims in Nigeria is higher than that of Christians?

5 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by ribbit: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Abdu81:

A Christian went to church you talk.
which christian jumps from church to church?

How many Christian in your family jumps from church to church like this if not Satan himself.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Amayabor1: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2022
This man is going to churches too much o. He should start going to mosques too o. The North shouldn't start seeing him as one who will be a "Christian president".

This is a very poor campaign strategy from him!
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by pricklewane: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Well I am one christian that won't be voting the Pandora Criminal that is 15M minus 1.
I no fit shout.

Hoelujohn:

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:
That's pure lies, Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria.

In the North, Christians make up 30 o 35% of Northern population.

In NE Christians make up 20%
In NW Christians are around 15%
In NC Christians are around 55%
In SW Christians are around 45%
In SE Christians are 99%
In SS Christians are 92%

Now sum it and you will discover that Christians have more population than Muslims in Nigeria, don't let them deceive you

3 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by pricklewane: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Yes that is who I will be voting I no to fit shout. He as shown enough capacity for me way superior to peter Obi.

Abdu81:

You mean the 86 years old slowpoke EMILOKAN.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Amayabor1:
This man is going to churches too much o. He should start going to mosques too o. The North shouldn't start seeing him as one who will be a "Christian president".

This is a very poor campaign strategy from him!

His VP will do that when campaign starts. Muslims are conservative in nature, he won't even be allowed to enter a mosque.

Besides, he doesn't just barge into churches, they invited him. So why d fuss?
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Kaiser20: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Moving from one church denomination to another will not save him from imminent defeat next year. If he likes let him go to Aladura Church and Mountain hilltop, We won't fall for the deceit.
. Go to school. They call it political calculation to win!
Naa jealousy go kill you people.
When your Alhajis and imams were moving from one Imam palace and Sultan Emirates and Muslim Muslim consultations you people applauded the politicians. So why shouldn't HE Peter Obi consult with the Churches.
Your Buhari and Tinubu have already divided the country.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Willie2015: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2022
XerXers:
I like the way he is being careful with Muslims. Ever since they made blasphemy threats because of campaign mats it's better to be careful with those extremist and consolidate his Christian stronghold.

Obi knows his path lies in the Xtian voters...
What do you expect ?
Tinubu also knows he need the North...
Thats why he is sticking with the North...
Both are simply political calculations....

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by deeva2: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2022
obi has suddenly turn churches to second home because of election...

He reminded me of jona's campaign style/method in 2015

Zombidiots wut see this as political moves but see muslim-muslim ticket as religious war.

We are expecting him at Ori Oke gbogunmi, Prayer city, Ori oke ikoya etc..

RCCG understand his motive so they didnt give him mic to lie.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by xevove2061: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2022
watch as zombies go say him no stand up on time.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by kayuseful: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2022
franchasofficia:

In SE Christians are 99%
In SS Christians are 92%

Now sum it and you will discover that Christians have more population than Muslims in Nigeria, don't let them deceive you
You're right
Just that Christians don't too believe in political power in the past
They usually don't give bloc votes because it's hard to control them under one umbrella. They're more of free thinkers unlike Muslims

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2022
PandoraObi, Moh247, FreeStuffsNG are having seizures right now. The pain is just too much. grin
Nigeria is about to become fully Obidient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by chikason22(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Moving from one church denomination to another will not save him from imminent defeat next year. If he likes let him go to Aladura Church and Mountain hilltop, We won't fall for the deceit.
Who are the "WE" your fellow suffer head agbodarian abi. Sorry the train have already left the station. Try again in 2031.

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by deeva2: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2022
franchasofficia:

In SE Christians are 99%
In SS Christians are 92%

You are delusional to think that its all Christians that will vote for obi

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by ictplotter(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Nwodosis:
Make Dati visit mosque too na
Mosque is for the worship of Allah only not for politicians and politics .
You can play politics with the Muslims but not the House of Allah th Almighty "MOSQUE".

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by HRMK: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2022
this man going about churcbes to campaign for votes may look good to him!it may not be in his own interest if it backfires and the muslims decide to vote enmass against him!we all know which religion is more populated in the country!!
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Tinubu goes to different Mosques in Kano, Abuja, Katsina, there are pictures of him sitting in mosques in the North, it's not a gimmick, he ignores Northern Christians to pick a Muslim VP in a religiously charged country, they call it political strategy.

Obi visits churches were he was invited, it becomes issue for Agbado weevils and miscreants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by YourhealthNG2(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
obiekunie01:
that him VP i still never understand the man sha!

Is he not suppose to be doing consultation visits in the north too?

i still dey observe am. my warning alarm is telling me that he will betray obi.

he is just acting like he was forced to be the VP - if his mind is not into it, he should resign while its still morning so we can get someone from other parts of the north or even middle-belt to replace him.

There is not time for dulling.
Our VP is doing his bit..

He's also doing his own consultations, though low key. He gave the party N20 million, which is what the party is using to organise town hall meetings in all the states of the federation.

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2022
deeva2:

You are delusional to think that its all Christians that will vote for obi
I am not surprised because many Yoruba Christians are ifa priest or alfa at night and Pastor by day, that's why a Yoruba Pastor will marry a Muslim Alhaja and while he heads to Church to preach on Sunday, his wife heads to the Mosque to bow to Allah cry

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Abeg Obi should visit Celestial Church next week,Agbadorians can go to hell..

3 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Sunnyski: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Tifnubu should go to mosque and see if he will be welcome
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Exmilitant(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Jumping from church to church in his bid to gain acceptance is hypocrisy.

Peter Obi will not win this elections. The highest his goons will do is to fire up the Biafra agitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.