Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (34642 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by deeva2: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2022
00FFT00:

I'm not sure who the "you" are. Rest assured Peter Obi is a Nigeria project. He is not contesting. It is the people who want to see this country resurrect from the abyss Tinubu and Buhari threw her in that are running through him.

Your ethnic baiting failed, as your other agendas will continue to fail.

Your overrated and overhyped obi is biafran project not Nigerian project..Sowore is even far better than obi and u know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by deeva2: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2022
00FFT00:

I'm not sure who the "you" are. Rest assured Peter Obi is a Nigeria project. He is not contesting. It is the people who want to see this country resurrect from the abyss Tinubu and Buhari threw her in that are running through him.

Your ethnic baiting failed, as your other agendas will continue to fail.

You are trying to say that the hausa u called cow/illiterate almajiri and the yoruba you calls fulani slaves are not Nigerian.. You cant eat your cake and have it..Remember that ur leader, Kwanu once called RCCG a yoruba church and anybody attending Pentecostal churches are idiots.

You shud be concerned why obi can't do rally in Anambra on a monday morning.. Charity begins at home..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tctrills: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hnSlRFm-YQ

Peter Obi was in Baptist Church today . He was announced as a man with integrity par excellence.
As usual, the environment erupted in wild Jubilation as his name was mentioned.
Christians love this man
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
deeva2:

You are trying to say that the hausa u called cow/illiterate almajiri and the yoruba you calls fulani slaves are not Nigerian.. You cant eat your cake and have it..Remember that ur leader, Kwanu once called RCCG a yoruba church and anybody attending Pentecostal churches are idiots.

You shud be concerned why obi can't do rally in Anambra on a monday morning.. Charity begins at home..

We are not buying your corrupt, sick Tinubu.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by deeva2: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
00FFT00:

We are not buying your corrupt, sick Tinubu.

Stop selling ur biafran pitobi to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Come to think of it, with Tinubu as president, EFCC might be prevented from arresting Yahoo Yahoo guys. It will be government of Chop I Chop.
it is Yahoo boy's campaigning for obituary.
they believe obituary will give them free hand to operate.
and this pastor that said Yahoo Yahoo obituary is integrity per excellent Must be very stupid.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
tctrills:
Christians love this man
Christian can't love obituary.
only idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist love obituary.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tctrills: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
Christian can't love obituary.
only idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist love obituary.
This man was celebrated in Redeem Church. Oga all Christians love the man
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
tctrills:
This man was celebrated in Redeem Church. Oga all Christians love the man
not all,
did you know the meaning of all?
me and my members are not among.
is only idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist Christian that will vote for obituary.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tctrills: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
not all,
did you know the meaning of all?
me and my members are not among.
is only idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist Christian that will vote for obituary.
Your opinion. This man is the chosen Christian candidate.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
tctrills:
Your opinion. This man is the chosen Christian candidate.
says who? did The useless CAN vote for pastor osibanjo in 2015 and 2019? so you want CAN to endorse olumba olumba obi. you see why CAN is useless. all Christians will vote their choice.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tctrills: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
says who?
did The useless CAN vote for pastor osibanjo in 2015 and 2019?
so you want CAN to endorse olumba olumba obi.
you see why CAN is useless.
all Christians will vote their choice.
I also noticed that Oyedepo endorsed Obi. but you might be right. Oyedepo might actually be an IPOB from Isiala-Ngwa Abia state. You know these Igbo guys can impersonate anybody.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

I also noticed that Oyedepo endorsed Obi. but you might be right. Oyedepo might actually be an IPOB from Isiala-Ngwa Abia state. You know these Igbo guys can impersonate anybody.
as foolish as oyedepo,
he openly said he will open the gate of hell for who vote for pastor osibanjo,
just imagine his fellow pastor.
so Muslim Muslim ticket is not nothing,
those that voted for pdp before will still vote pdp or Labour party.
apc vote is still intact, that is my point.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
deeva2:

Stop selling ur biafran pitobi to Nigerians.

See your fat head. Peter Obi is your next president cheesy grin
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tctrills: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
as foolish as oyedepo,
he openly said he will open the gate of hell for who vote for pastor osibanjo,
just imagine his fellow pastor.
so Muslim Muslim ticket is not nothing,
those that voted for pdp before will still vote pdp or Labour party.
apc vote is still intact, that is my point.
The thing is that, Oyedepo and all The Yoruba Christians who support Obi are actually IPOB Igbos.
This Igbos have become so good in pretending to be Yorubas. The APC government should investigate the matter.
Peter Obi is celebrated in every single church he visits even in the west. I don't know your church but I am sure if he visits your church, he would receive another standing ovation.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

The thing is that, Oyedepo and all The Yoruba Christians who support Obi are actually IPOB Igbos.
This Igbos have become so good in pretending to be Yorubas. The APC government should investigate the matter.
Peter Obi is celebrated in every single church he visits even in the west. I don't know your church but I am sure if he visits your church, he would receive another standing ovation.
you're not getting my point.
oyedepo always support pdp,
obi will only share pdp vote, it does not concern apc.
apc vote are still intact.
so is not all Christian voting for obituary,
Christian that voted for apc before will still vote for tinubu
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tctrills: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you're not getting my point.
oyedepo always support pdp,
obi will only share pdp vote, it does not concern apc.
apc vote are still intact.
so is not all Christian voting for obituary,
Christian that voted for apc before will still vote for tinubu
I am getting you point. Oyedepo did not support PDP. He was only against the evil APC. This is the first time he is actively supporting a particular candidate.
Again he is not the only one. I gave you the example of the entire Redeem church celebrating Obi. That was the first time in the 70 year history of the church that a politician was given such an ovation.
We clearly see that the average Yoruba Christian is against a party that has made Nigeria a worse place to be. Christians don't normally support bad thing.
I understand that not every single Christian must support Obi, there must be a Judah's but clearly, majority of Nigeria's Christian population want this man.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

I am getting you point. Oyedepo did not support PDP. He was only against the evil APC. This is the first time he is actively supporting a particular candidate.
Again he is not the only one. I gave you the example of the entire Redeem church celebrating Obi. That was the first time in the 70 year history of the church that a politician was given such an ovation.
We clearly see that the average Yoruba Christian is against a party that has made Nigeria a worse place to be. Christians don't normally support bad thing.
I understand that not every single Christian must support Obi, there must be a Judah's but clearly, majority of Nigeria's Christian population want this man.
and osibanjo is a pastor in redeem,
all redeem members did not vote for osibanjo in 2015.
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are looking for a cheap support.
I thought your ipob leader said you don't need Yoruba pastor.
wonder shall never end.
remember Mrs tinubu is a pastor in redeem also.
because the way idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist always reason like kids
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tctrills: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
and osibanjo is a pastor in redeem,
all redeem members did not vote for osibanjo in 2015.
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are looking for a cheap support.
I thought your ipob leader said you don't need Yoruba pastor.
wonder shall never end.
remember Mrs tinubu is a pastor in redeem also.
because the way idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist always reason like kids
You are right, the ipob leader said you don't need Yoruba pastor. But Christians do not take their instructions from the Ipob leader. The Redeem members did not vote for Osibanjo because he was only a powerless vice in an Evil party.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
tctrills:

You are right, the ipob leader said you don't need Yoruba pastor. But Christians do not take their instructions from the Ipob leader. The Redeem members did not vote for Osibanjo because he was only a powerless vice in an Evil party.
vice is powerless and you believe a Muslim vice will be powerful.
can't you see why idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are so foolish.
is just a way to deceive real Christians that Muslim vice will Islamise Nigeria
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tctrills: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
vice is powerless and you believe a Muslim vice will be powerful.
can't you see why idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are so foolish.
is just a way to deceive real Christians that Muslim vice will Islamise Nigeria
That's another topic. But it goes both ways. Why choose a Muslim VP in a country with an almost equal Muslim Christian population? Let's just say Yoruba Christians, Hausa Christians and your Igbos are coming together to remove the Muslim party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Abacha Never Stole" Says Buhari As Published 2008 By Thisday Newspaper / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.