Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (34386 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
kayuseful:

You're right
Just that Christians don't too believe in political power in the past
They usually don't give bloc votes because it's hard to control them under one umbrella. They're more of free thinkers unlike Muslims
This is the absolute truth, nothing more to add cool
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Iraloren: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
I will advice Datt his VP to be doing same thing by visiting mosque as well .

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by zelnababa(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2022
XerXers:
I like the way he is being careful with Muslims. Ever since they made blasphemy threats because of campaign mats it's better to be careful with those extremist and consolidate his Christian stronghold.
ok' and you think only chritian vote can make him president.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by padresolomon: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:
I want all Christians in Nigeria to vote this man even though the population of the Muslims is higher. I want to see if he can get up to 15million Christian votes.
Who told you the Muslims population is higher?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Viscuz:
APC urchins and PDP e rats will be disgusted
aje...
take it

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2022
ictplotter:

Mosque is for the worship of Allah only not for politicians and politics .
You can play politics with the Muslims but not the House of Allah th Almighty "MOSQUE".

Liar of the century. Even in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The two Muslims took there campaign there. If na Obi go Rome do campaign, you will start blabbing.

All these pictures of Tinubu junketing to different Mosques to campaign na prayers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by kettykin: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2022
Realists:

When they over hail you with praise and qualities you don't have in side a church, before what you worship, why won't you be shy.

I think I agree with you, coming timid, shy ,clothed with humility before the throne of grace is not out of place

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by HRMK: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Your last line is extremely foolish.....Christians are far more that's why they're scared

you know as well that even if he gets all the christians votes,he wont win!the way he is visiting churches would only backfire on him!!
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Viscuz:

Lol, Church to church ashawo, antichrist done enter church.....
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
A good market dey sell itself

A cheap market
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Decodedp: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Nwodosis:
Make Dati visit mosque too na
Honestly, Datti doesnt seem to be making any serious move towards mobilizing northern voters especially muslims. I expect him to lead activities to counter efforts by APC goons to portray Obi ticket as anti north while giving it ethnoreligious tag.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2022
chikason22:

Who are the "WE" your fellow suffer head agbodarian abi. Sorry the train have already left the station. Try again in 2031.

Report those accounts to Seun. They are spambots that some criminals created and be giving themselves likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Royalty83(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hnSlRFm-YQ

Peter Obi was in Baptist Church today . He was announced as a man with integrity par excellence.
As usual, the environment erupted in wild Jubilation as his name was mentioned.

Church tourism continues. All for the votes o
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by manmade(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:
I want all Christians in Nigeria to vote this man even though the population of the Muslims is higher. I want to see if he can get up to 15million Christian votes.
the truth is that the population of Muslims and Christian in Nigeria have never be determined through any credible population census, most of the estimated population ratio being peddle around are just mere bear parlour gist
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Dizay(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Nice
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2022
You can say this again.. M
Quest7777:

Absolutely!
Good Leadership starts with integrity.
Aspirants that massively bribed & bought the conscience of delegates to emerge winners, have already failed the integrity test.

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Hoelujohn: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2022
manmade:
the truth is that the population of Muslims and Christian in Nigeria have never be determined through any credible population census, most of the estimated population ratio being peddle around are just mere bear parlour gist
Then we can use this election to determine that. Let all Christians vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by lereinter(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Because he's what to Christians

You folks are jesters
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Abdu81: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2022
ribbit:
which christian jumps from church to church?

How many Christian in your family jumps from church to church like this if not Satan himself.?

That's what makes obi special churches after churches are inviting him and since he is a Christian he can't refuse.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

To go do what? grin

Muslims have reverence for mosque, its a place of worship and accommodates all, whether for Tinubu, Atiku or Obi, no discrimination. It is not a town hall for testing popularity. Please keep candidates out of politicking in mosque.

Na so bro, that's why it's on record that most ethnic massacres in the North happen on Fridays immediately after Friday mosque services. Mosque is a holy place indeed.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by chikason22(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2022
Arysexy:

Report those accounts to Seun. They are spambots that some criminals created and be giving themselves likes
Swim is aware of it. He knows they are working for Tinubu that's why he left them

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Everlastingson: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Do not be deceived by the lies Muslims tell about their population in Nigeria. There are more Christians in Nigeria than Muslims. The whole of East and Southern Nigeria is at least 90% Christian. Western Nigeria has up to 55% Christian population, Middle Belt has more Christians than Muslims. In the North you have large Christian population in Kaduna, Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, etc.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Iamzik: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Population of Muslim is not higher but you can keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Nwodosis:
Make Dati visit mosque too na
Allah Akbar.......! You know what follows.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by ribbit: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Abdu81:

That's what makes obi special churches after churches are inviting him and since he is a Christian he can't refuse.
and you are the one sending the invites on behalf of those churches yeah?

Only two people roam from church to church looking for children of God to decieve.

Satan and Peter obi.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2022
chikason22:

Swim is aware of it. He knows they are working for Tinubu that's why he left them

Call out seun, lalasticlala, oam4j etc.

The last time those spambots reared their ugly heads, seun did something about it
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Iamzik: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Royalty83:

Church tourism continues. All for the votes o

Tell Agbado FC and his vice to tour mosques if they wish. Nobody is stopping them. Obi is seeking support from his base and there is nothing wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 1nice(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi is an honest man.

But Nigerians are not happy with RCCG because of how Redeemed Christian Church of God authorities treated Peter Obi by not giving him a chance to speak to the people who were in the church; RCCG only acknowledge his presence.

All the churches Peter Obi went to, acknowledge his presence and also gave him chances to speak to those who were in the church except RCCG.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Abdu81: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2022
ribbit:
and you are the one sending the invites on behalf of those churches yeah?

Only two people roam from church to church looking for children of God to decieve.

Satan and Peter obi.

I am talking with a Yoruba Muslim ?

So Christendom belong to Satan?

Christians here look at this, when I tell you that the Yoruba Muslims hate christians with passion , they want to destroy us you won't believe look at this.

Just Imagine, churches are home to Satan.

What an insult to christians.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Ruggedniggaone: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Come to think of it, with Tinubu as president, EFCC might be prevented from arresting Yahoo Yahoo guys. It will be government of Chop I Chop.
so na yahoo yahoo boys obi go dey chase up and down you guys are fighting a serious battle with your brain honestly
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Viscuz:

That is because you don't understand politics.

Obi is just messing things up the more, with his visits to churches.

This guy is vieing to be Nigeria's president, not president of CAN, for crying out loud...

Which mosque has welcomed Atiku or Tinubu?
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by ribbit: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Abdu81:

I am talking with a Yoruba Muslim ?

So Christendom belong to Satan?

Christians here look at this, when I tell you that the Yoruba Muslims hate christians with passion , they want to destroy us you won't believe look at this.

Just Imagine, churches are home to Satan.

What an insult to christians.
nope I'm igbo christian who refused to be deceived by devil incarnate called peter obi.

Well you are igbo and your name is Abdul.. so I don't expect you to understand what it means to be a Christian.

Any other question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured / Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016 / Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.