Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (34389 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Just as Peter Obi is going to church for campaign and others, datti yusuf should visit the mosque also
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by macrodata(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Moving from one church denomination to another will not save him from imminent defeat next year. If he likes let him go to Aladura Church and Mountain hilltop, We won't fall for the deceit.
Ordinary mat, APC & PDP exploited Muslims to pick up quarrel against Obi. Its good he's careful with them first. Later on he can approach them after winning Christian base.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by macrodata(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Remain Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah witness & Celestial church Of Christ, then Obi will face the North with the full backing of his people.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
obiekunie01:
that him VP i still never understand the man sha!

Is he not suppose to be doing consultation visits in the north too?

i still dey observe am. my warning alarm is telling me that he will betray obi.

he is just acting like he was forced to be the VP - if his mind is not into it, he should resign while its still morning so we can get someone from other parts of the north or even middle-belt to replace him.

There is not time for dulling.

Probably he is consulting but the beam light is on Obi mostly.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Demolakay: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

To go do what? grin

Muslims have reverence for mosque, its a place of worship and accommodates all, whether for Tinubu, Atiku or Obi, no discrimination. It is not a town hall for testing popularity. Please keep candidates out of politicking in mosque.

Soo says you, yet we knew how dey were preaching hate against jonathan in 2015.And how dey gave mandate to Deir followers right in d mosque to vote out Jonathan ND vote Buhari.
Dey Dere dey dceiv urself.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by iSense247: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Even the mamas are happy to have Obi in there midst

See the happiness in there beautiful faces
Such is impossible in islam where women are seen as inferior.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by iSense247: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
pricklewane:
Well I am one christian that won't be voting the Pandora Criminal that is 15M minus 1.
I no fit shout.

At the bolded, that's how to know a potential Islam'ic terrorist.

Dear muhamMad, be proud of your terrorist religion.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by iSense247: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Willie2015:

Obi knows his path lies in the Xtian voters...
What do you expect ?
Tinubu also knows he need the North...
Thats why he is sticking with the North...
Both are simply political calculations....
Tinubu has failed because Atiku, Obi and Kwankwanso are going to share northern votes with him. Obi will get more votes than him in the North.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:
I want all Christians in Nigeria to vote this man even though the population of the Muslims is higher. I want to see if he can get up to 15million Christian votes.

Who told you Muslims are more, that’s how they deceive you.

The north has about 30-40% Christains
Does the south have up to 20% Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by jeromestarks: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kingpoint:

His vision for the country is. "is my turn" mission "is my turn"
Imagine the old man. U can also vote ur gram pa. Suffer no dey tire you.
Say Whatever you want man. My heart is made up.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Willie2015: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu has failed because Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso are going to share northern votes with him. Obi will get more votes than him in the North.

Atiku is a son of the soil..
A fact you cant change...
Tinubu has built alliances with the North...
Via APC governors... that's reassuring ......
Kwankwaso votes is largely from Kano...
He is not an enemy and will recommend Tinubu as per his last statement ...
I expect Tinubu to reach out to Kwankwaso.... things can always be arranged...
Obi sympathy votes will likely come from Northern Xtians in urban areas...
Xtians dont vote en bloc like Muslim... every1 has an independent opinion....
Some will still vote PDP, APC and for Obi...

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Leshyne(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
This is what happens when you reject Prof. Osibanjo because of greed and like if that's not enough Tinubu who's a Muslim chooses a Muslim as vice.

ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hnSlRFm-YQ

Peter Obi was in Baptist Church today . He was announced as a man with integrity par excellence.
As usual, the environment erupted in wild Jubilation as his name was mentioned.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Paullo19: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
I like Peter Obi but I will not vote him. I will vote that old hag called Tinubu. He can transform Nigeria.

70yrs old man, you think say u dey wise
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by adefitim(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Welcome to my Church ⛪️
Worthy is the Lamb!
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 1nice(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Samuelxxx:

You sef collect microphone talk naa
Is he a pastor ?? He is a worshipper like everybody there
And this jumping from church to church is making me uneasy
Before election he no go church like this

You don't know what you are saying.
Think before saying something.

Peter Obi going from church to church is a good strategy to encourage his supporters and Nigerians and also enlighten them how he is going to make Nigeria a better place for Nigerians and foreigners to live in.
That is why, anytime Peter Obi enters the churches his supporters are encourage and they show how encourage they are by giving a joyful shouts.

The supporters of Peter Obi and Nigerians in RCCG were expecting the Redeem Christain Church of God authorities to call Peter Obi to speak to the congregation but RCCG authorities refused and only acknowledge the presence of Peter Obi without giving him microphone to speak to Nigerians; Nigerians are not happy with RCCG authorities about this.

All the churches Peter Obi went to, acknowledge his presence and also gave him chances to speak to the congregation who were in the churches except RCCG.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Invitationn: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
excanny:

Yes because they are not culturally united like the Muslim bloc.

But if a candidate can ginger them and do his homework well on them, they will come out to vote.
You may be right.
But IMO, I think it's more complicated than unity.
Southerners are just politically indolent, especially during elections.
They prefer to watch and monitor the process like foreign observers.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by pedi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hnSlRFm-YQ

Peter Obi was in Baptist Church today . He was announced as a man with integrity par excellence.
As usual, the environment erupted in wild Jubilation as his name was mentioned.
Methodist church not baptist bro.
May our labour not be in vain
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Viscuz:
APC urchins and PDP e rats will be disgusted

this is the advantage they do not have.
but watch out, APC is so shameless that tinubu can start attending church because of elections. he will even wear high heels and tie gele if you dare him.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by guychidile: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
We are waiting ObiDiently for his inauguration come 29th may 2023.,gba gam
We move.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by stepone(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Quest7777:

Absolutely!
Good Leadership starts with integrity.
Aspirants that massively bribed & bought the conscience of delegates to emerge winners, have already failed the integrity test. cool

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by awoo10(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Moving from one church denomination to another will not save him from imminent defeat next year. If he likes let him go to Aladura Church and Mountain hilltop, We won't fall for the deceit.
Hon. Seun nawa for you sha...you are here too!!!
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tiwasiaife(m): 2:08am On Aug 16, 2022
Hoelujohn:
I want all Christians in Nigeria to vote this man even though the population of the Muslims is higher. I want to see if he can get up to 15million Christian votes.

Which Census did you Use to determine that Muslim are greater.
The last time I checked it was Christian 59% Muslim 41%.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by franudi: 2:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by plaindealer: 2:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Oponu Pandora idol worshiper doing Church hopping..

Sin and lie like a lying machine in the morning, go to church and form holly ghost at night.

What a sad clown... grin
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Caseless: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2022
femianski:

You mean a man who served eight years as a governor and has been a politician for over 20 years is a bit shy and introverted
being a governor doesn't take away those qualities or characters. Yaradua was shy and introverted - he was a governor and once our president.

Governor of Niger is also quiet and introverted too.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Caseless: 6:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
Make Dati visit mosque too na

Muslims don't do or allow that. We don't campaign in our mosque.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
yemex04:

What is the relationship between the questions I posited and your comment?
Do you lack comprehension that much?

Shut your mouth. Questionaire.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
blackpanda:

Ok na. It's not about complaining. It's about securing votes. Obi is clearly a President for christians only

Let Nigerians decide that.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
deeva2:

You guys dnt know how to play politic.. You abuses yoruba and hausa, yet you want them to support your region for presidency..

Your hate, threat, bitter and abuse towards other tribes or ppl that are not obident is gradually de-marketing obi.

Know this and know peace.

I'm not sure who the "you" are. Rest assured Peter Obi is a Nigeria project. He is not contesting. It is the people who want to see this country resurrect from the abyss Tinubu and Buhari threw her in that are running through him.

Your ethnic baiting failed, as your other agendas will continue to fail.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by yemex04(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
;
00FFT00:

Shut your mouth. Questionaire.

grin grin
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Samuelxxx(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2022
1nice:

You don't know what you are saying.
Think before saying something.

Peter Obi going from church to church is a good strategy to encourage his supporters and Nigerians and also enlighten them how he is going to make Nigeria a better place for Nigerians and foreigners to live in.
That is why, anytime Peter Obi enters the churches his supporters are encourage and they show how encourage they are by giving a joyful shouts.

The supporters of Peter Obi and Nigerians in RCCG were expecting the Redeem Christain Church of God authorities to call Peter Obi to speak to the congregation but RCCG authorities refused and only acknowledge the presence of Peter Obi without giving him microphone to speak to Nigerians; Nigerians are not happy with RCCG authorities about this.

All the churches Peter Obi went to, acknowledge his presence and also gave him chances to speak to the congregation who were in the churches except RCCG.

Na word of God we Dey go church for no be for political stuff
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Damn, did that bishop actually say those things? I love that, even in the presence of Obi himself.

We need more of such pastors who won't be moved even when they are visited by politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Market Explosion: One Feared Dead, Sevearl Injured / What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / 46 Armed Fulani Arrested In Oyo Are Vigilantes Securing Communities:Miyeti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.