Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) (34378 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by SkyView247(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Moving from one church denomination to another will not save him from imminent defeat next year. If he likes let him go to Aladura Church and Mountain hilltop, We won't fall for the deceit.

Should we tell him that Peter Obi presidency is a done deal

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by deeva2: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
I am not surprised because many Yoruba Christians are ifa priest or alfa at night and Pastor by day, that's why a Yoruba Pastor will marry a Muslim Alhaja and while he heads to Church to preach on Sunday, his wife heads to the Mosque to bow to Allah cry

Yet, ur obi visited RCCG, the one you and your fellow biafran called Yoruba church and Yoruba pastor..

Mpurimiri is not good for ur health..

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Abubaushe(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2022
How on earth will this guy be politicogo -rounding Churches and you expects to win a presidential election in Nigeria?Are contesting for CAN headship?Common, Change your tactics at least to earn some votes in your 'catchment' area.
No politician that go round Churches and Mosques will win election in Nigeria except his or her 'Catchment' areas.
Be informed!!!
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Kaiser20: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Amayabor1:
This man is going to churches too much o. He should start going to mosques too o. The North shouldn't start seeing him as one who will be a "Christian president".

This is a very poor campaign strategy from him!
. Wake up ! Wake up !!. It was not poor campaign when APC/Buhari ruled Nigeria as Northern president for 8 years.
Were you sleeping when Buhari called some of his citizens 5%.
Infact, Buhari demonstrated a full Fulani president, supported Niger Republik instead of certain regions in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hnSlRFm-YQ

Peter Obi was in Baptist Church today . He was announced as a man with integrity par excellence.
As usual, the environment erupted in wild Jubilation as his name was mentioned.

I can BOLDLY tell you that APC and PDP e-rat and urchins are not happy with the acceptance Obi is getting from the big churches and their founders in Nigeria. Make una wait for us make campaign start, we go know wetin Tinubu have to campaign with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2022
yemex04:

Why?
Because he is running from one church to the others?
Is this the way he has always done going from church to church?
Because he would be president for the Christians?
How is he actually different from all other Candidates?

Ask your mosque to invite him and see whether his will come or not.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by adedehinbo(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Abdu81:
The Muslims Wil not rule for sixteen straight years we don't agree.

No way at all .
the church have not started already wait till campaign kicks off.
lol,let campaign starts and church continuously preaching against muslims, muslims reciprocated and that's the end of christains ruling Nigeria.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by blackpanda: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:
I want all Christians in Nigeria to vote this man even though the population of the Muslims is higher. I want to see if he can get up to 15million Christian votes.

And when u see, what next
Obi is not the messiah he pretends to be. So now he has polarized votes into christian vs Muslim
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by blackpanda: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2022
00FFT00:

Ask your mosque to invite him and see whether his will come or not.

Why will they invite an ipob terrorist into mosque
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by domDva(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2022
Correct your post …METHODIST CHURCH NOT BAPTIST.

The ovation was loud, the service was almost disrupted the first time camera captured his face, the prelate had to caution members.

[b][/b]
ObidientFC:

Peter Obi was in Baptist Church today . He was announced as a man with integrity par excellence.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2022
deeva2:

Yet, ur obi visited RCCG, the one you and your fellow biafran called Yoruba church and Yoruba pastor..

Mpurimiri is not good for ur health..

Shows he is a true detribalized Christian and Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:
I want all Christians in Nigeria to vote this man even though the population of the Muslims is higher. I want to see if he can get up to 15million Christian votes.

I disagree with you on the population. Forget the lies Northerners use to deceive Nigerians about population during elections. The population of Christians is 60% while that of Muslim is 40%. You can argue for all you can.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by MDK777: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Also try to visit some men that get balls in Nigeria too stop waisting your visit to those social media lions � visit men like obj, sultan of sokoto,emir of Kano, the l M N, the MURIC and co etc also meet the president of MACBAN and see how we will put all those old criminals to shame.. Nigeria youths eye don open wide. No level for old wagons

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2022
blackpanda:

Why will they invite an ipob terrorist into mosque

You just lost your right to complain if you refuse to invite the man. He did not invite himself to the places you cried about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Muslim population is slightly lesser than Christians. This is a fact many like you don't know. Check past population census reports.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by DeAdvokate(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2022
XerXers:
I like the way he is being careful with Muslims. Ever since they made blasphemy threats because of campaign mats it's better to be careful with those extremist and consolidate his Christian stronghold.

And you votes from same extremists?
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Moving from one church denomination to another will not save him from imminent defeat next year. If he likes let him go to Aladura Church and Mountain hilltop, We won't fall for the deceit.

You will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Ginomel(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Did you just say that Muslims are higher than Christians in Nigeria?

Don't be deceived by that northern political gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by deeva2: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2022
00FFT00:

Shows he is a true detribalized Christian.

You guys dnt know how to play politic.. You abuses yoruba and hausa, yet you want them to support your region for presidency..

Your hate, threat, bitter and abuse towards other tribes or ppl that are not obident is gradually de-marketing obi.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by blackpanda: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2022
00FFT00:

You just lost your right to complain if you refuse to invite the man. He did not invite himself to the places you cried about.

Ok na. It's not about complaining. It's about securing votes. Obi is clearly a President for christians only
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Realtalk20: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Typical Muslim!!! Always talking NONSENSE.

Christians are not Ethan Muslims in Nigeria. You Yoruba should stop inventing lies and peddling it as truth

2 Likes

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
deeva2:

You guys dnt know how to play politic.. You abuses yoruba and hausa, yet you want them to support your region for presidency..

Your hate, threat, bitter and abuse towards other tribes or ppl that are not obident is gradually de-marketing obi.

Know this and know peace.

But Yorubas can abuse Igbos and go Scott free ABI.

Check who has been calling Obi supporters IPOB. Yet Umahi, Uzodimma etc that supports Tinubu are not IPOB.

Igbos have been supporting both tribes, but this time they support a credible Igbo candidate, you lots start raising ethnic colouration

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Christian are more than Muslims, just that Muslims vote more, no look election dey judge, governors and deputies in Nigeria show Christians are more. Lots of Christians also in the north than Muslims in the south, the south just reluctant to vote that’s why.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Abelino(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2022
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us�
Ayekotoo:
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 27Pushing30: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Abdu81:

A Christian went to church you talk.

he should keep moving from church to church.,

The real politicians are looking and laughing
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Abelino(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Muslims have reverence for mosque indeed and yet they are filled with hate, wickedness, evil, Bigot and Terrorism. I laugh in Swahili
ImperialYoruba:

To go do what? grin

Muslims have reverence for mosque, its a place of worship and accommodates all, whether for Tinubu, Atiku or Obi, no discrimination. It is not a town hall for testing popularity. Please keep candidates out of politicking in mosque.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by IbileIfe: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2022
ObidientFC:

A man with integrity par excellence will not be a LIAR and will not be Partner in Crime with Mrs. Diezani Allison-Madueke in the misappropriations of public funds

REVEALED: How Peter Obi Collected N27Billion From Diezani Allison-Madueke and Betrayed Jonathan Instead
Posted on April 17, 2015 by The Elites
https://www.theelitesng.com/revealed-how-peter-obi-collected-n27billion-from-diezani-allison-madueke-and-betrayed-jonathan-instead/

Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by 1east: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

To go do what?

Muslims have reverence for mosque, its a place of worship and accommodates all, whether for Tinubu, Atiku or Obi, no discrimination. It is not a town hall for testing popularity. Please keep candidates out of politicking in mosque.

Mosque is a training centre for terrorists, Boko Haram, ISWAP, etc, not for politics nor good governance.
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Igbojew: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Which population of Muslims is a bit higher than Christians.You mean the fraud and fabricated census military control by Muslims gave Nigerians.Ask yourself why the chairman of NPC is afraid to include religion and ethnicity in this coming NPC census and he even pointed out that adding religion and ethnicity will expose Muslims lies that they are more in number than Christians................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) by Igbojew: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Christian are more than Muslims, just that Muslims vote more, no look election dey judge, governors and deputies in Nigeria show Christians are more. Lots of Christians also in the north than Muslims in the south, the south just reluctant to vote that’s why.
Don't mind that lieing machine man his Muslims military uses their military superiority to manipulate census in favour of Housa/Fulanis and Muslims but in reality Christians are far more in population than them..............I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.