Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before (6423 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by spinna: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gay training sex,. Shit stinking sex, smelling bedroom sex,. No thanks make the other one wide sef i go manage am

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by renniehouse9: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
Do you have a small business?? Apply for 5million naira grants now!
This Lady is always giving useful information on her youtube channel for free! Watch this video and share so that more people can benefit from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgF_Sxzbvk
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Deicide: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Iamicekid:
I don’t know but to me, if a guy tries anal, he might be gay prone tho, cause I see no difference between a guy that bleeps a girl ass and a guy ass…. Pussy dey, breast dey, mouth dey if na exploring u want, explore around that don’t go Bleep ass
Gays kiss their partners on the lips too, so what's your point?
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Agbaka1997: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Well....it's a two way thing anal sex is pleasurable as long as both participants display some level of expertise

Some have this unpopular opinion though that supposed heterosexual men who enjoy anal sex are prone to be bisexuals which ain't a bad thing though

To the homophobes homosexuals/gay utilize diapers as a result of wear and tear to the rectum area which can cause bleeding and even anal warts if there is a slight infection....this is serious and laughable at the same time

That aside these are the ways to make anal sex a bliss

1. Use enough lubes because lubricants reduced excessive frictions during sex

2. Avoid the use of saliva which dries out easily or oil based lubes it's a no!!!!!

3. Engage in pre-intimacy before sex to condition the mind to RELAX

4. Intermittently there should be breaks between each rounds to ease the pressure on the anus because that's a delicate area.

5. Douching once in awhile is extremely helpful because it rids the area of faeces or bacteria etc
Re: Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before by Iamicekid(m): 2:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Deicide:
Gays kiss their partners on the lips too, so what's your point?

U no relate at all, if a guy kiss a guy they already know they are gay, it’s different from what I’m saying, if gays only Bleep themselves through there ass, and u also Bleep a girl in the ass there is no difference cause the ass whole is the same for both male and female, so if you can do that to a female ass hole then u can do it to a guy ass hole is the opportunity present itself, cause u will still get the same pleasure, hope u understand what I’m trying to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? / Female Climax And Male Ejaculation Which One Sweet Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.