Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? (24933 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sigh... Grammar is not your strong suit.

Please, whoever understood that write up should explain it to me... I can't give myself headache this afternoon! undecided
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by melodyogonna(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why do you fear love?
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Bfly: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
My nigga, you don't believe in people who say it.
Probably because your parent didn't play around with you using those three words when you were little. They just showed it.

Also you, yourself say it to those you want to deceive but show it to those you really love.

You are a rare gem. Real people don't say it, they show it.

Even Jesus doubted peter when peter kept saying it to him.

That 2nd paragraph is the reason for your turn off.

You should stop saying it if you do. But if not, learn to accept it some people mean it when they say it.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Matthew2925(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Messi1:
You are not normal..infact you will never be normal.Just drink sniper to end the shit.
Are you okay?
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Zakarara(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
No you are not sir. You need some help asap.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Quantized92(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
U need to discover yourself & know your personality type.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by mikywonder(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are normal
Nothing like love

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by MadarasBlade(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
You're exactly as me, i lose interest when i achieve things irrespective of how easy or hard the whole challenge was.

Its just a psychological need for validation, i mean talking to girls to the point that they profess love for you, and then backing out. At that point, you can go to bed happy, knowing that someone finds you attractive grin
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Streett: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
No worry
. We understand!
Na vawulence dey turn You on
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by tradepunter: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yes, you are perfectly normal my guy....

My work over the years reprogrammed me deeply that it was abnormal to just live this life just like that

when you see and worked society's underbelly you can never be normal, especially in areas of relationship... i called off my wedding before because i was engaged deeply in my work at that time...

it took just one moment for a lady I am dating to say 'i love you... i couldn't believe that her words penetrated me because I have heard such from 4 ladies before but there was something different I have never experienced before.... its a phase in your life brah
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by kumulus(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Reinamaria:

No, it's not normal.
What you feel is not normal.

What is normal is everybody wants to love and be loved.

What is love? What do you mean by “
to love and be loved”?
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by IgOga(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are normal

It may be a case where you do not really love these ladies and once they said they love you...guilty conscience sets in because you really don't love them.

The person you love is the one you cannot do without. If misspeak makes you loose love then you were never in love
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Galaxydon1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are posses by a marine spirit,, your spiritual wife is a very jealous type.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Mikeiron78(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Messi1:
You are not normal..infact you will never be normal.Just drink sniper to end the shit.

I can tell your life is bleeped up to encourage a fellow human being to commit suicide, what do you gain if he actually does that? This is the highest level of consequences of joblessness.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by fuck419: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are an unrepentant player.
If you continue like that, the Devil will propose to you last last.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin Brother Man you are very normal Don’t ever believe that phrase I love you it is a Lie from the pit of Hell These bitches Don’t understand what love is talk less of to know what it means to say it . Bro even if you are 7 inches deep in her Pussy And she says it Don’t Believe Her , Bro even if she’s crying and buying you gifts saying I love you don’t believe her man it’s a lie from the Pit of hell. Your reply should be You should love me more Or Why

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
MediMedi:
A dude at 24 very good at communicating with opposite gender.

From my actions and how we talk you wount assume we're not in relationship but soon I hear things like I love you, I miss you all that I start lossing interest till we part ways then bounce back, some wount.

Please, am I normal?
Nothing do you gee the day you will believe it from their lying mouths she will use you look at the picture below shey it looks familiar

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Uzomacharles: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
People tend to chase what they can't get especially men
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by peacettw: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
@op, you are absolutely normal. You just have trust issues, that's all. Believe me when you finally see a girl that you like, you will want to hear those words again...
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Kronikuz: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lmao
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
This life no balance.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Allisgud: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
if a Nigeria girl begin dey tell u I love u first before u tell am,na scam o,na billings go follow,2baba don talk am
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
No you re not normal, take 2 satchets of otapiapia you will be okay. wink
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Babsakin: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
narite:

Honestly, I have always thought am the only one like this... same here exactly. I like people and I like to put people above me but once they start to like me or trust me due to my extremely caring attitude which they just can’t ignore, I begin to hate them. Consciously or unconsciously I find ways to sabotage the relationship; Especially when I am involved with a lady. I am 27 and I am perfectly single and lonely for this sole single reason. I just run away from people; those that care about me. Though of recent I am reading a book and I am coming to realized I have been emotionally damaged when I was a boy by mother.

You mind mentioning the book you are reading?

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Dekadet(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are very normal bro, it happens to me too...especially when you know its just infatuation.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by aydgov: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Normal you are not
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by dhareh: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
MediMedi:

From my actions and how we talk you wount assume we're not in relationship but soon I hear things like I love you, I miss you all that I start lossing interest till we part ways then bounce back, some wount.

Please, am I normal?

You're normal, you're just suffering from pistanthrophobia.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Tzar(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yes you are normal. You are not ready for expressive love yet. Don’t rush it. When you are ready, nobody will tell you.
Love is also not for everyone. Some people never really require mushy love throughout their lives. Unfortunately, it is the expressive partner that suffers, so be empathetic. Don’t waste the time of the loving partner, grow to love back or let them go find someone suitable.

MediMedi:

Please, am I normal?
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Delacroix6(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
We are alike..
I'm a causal sex kind of guy.
No feelings attached.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Delacroix6(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Reinamaria:

No, it's not normal.
What you feel is not normal.

What is normal is everybody wants to love and be loved.

It's normal.
Not everyone is built for a relationship. Some of us are here to have casual sex and make baby mammas...

It all goes back to childhood experiences... Trauma.

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by merits(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
MediMedi:

Please, am I normal?
You are a potential gay.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Delacroix6(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tickles001:
I think you are perfectly normal. You have a nature that would have saved most men if they had it.
If it's not caused by PTSD, then you should be feeling lucky.

What to do:
Stop backing out if you're really interested in the girl.
Keep the disgust for her love language running in the background. It will make you less clingy and she'd like you more for it.
If you're still struggling. Avoid serious relationships for now.

I'm like him.
It's not that simple.
But mine is caused by CPTSD.

Sometimes, I talk to myself like hell no. I'm in my mid 20s and I have never dated a girl. I just chicken out when a lady start feeling something for me. Which is mostly due to my being super flirty and cute... I just can't help self-sabotaging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. / I Thought Church Marriage Is The Cheapest Marriage / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.