Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? (24934 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Delacroix6(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, apologies if you were offended...

However, I was being honest not deliberately condescending or contemptuous.

I tried and failed to make sense of what he put up there. Could I have put it more politely?!! Probably! Guess I was not in that mood.

Thank you for your time.

Oh boy.
Now I feel like shit for after reading this..
Sorry I was being hypersensitive...

Have a nice night señor!.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Delacroix6(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tickles001:

At least you know why yours is happening. So it doesn't bother you.
The op seems not to know what causes his'
I'm certain it must be linked to a traumatic experience. But it's a good thing all the same.

That true.
I hope he figures it out soon..
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Divay22(f): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
narite:

Honestly, I have always thought am the only one like this... same here exactly. I like people and I like to put people above me but once they start to like me or trust me due to my extremely caring attitude which they just can’t ignore, I begin to hate them. Consciously or unconsciously I find ways to sabotage the relationship; Especially when I am involved with a lady. I am 27 and I am perfectly single and lonely for this sole single reason. I just run away from people; those that care about me. Though of recent I am reading a book and I am coming to realized I have been emotionally damaged when I was a boy by mother.
Name of the book pls?
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by promisedeco(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
JaskanFactor:
That is because you can sense a scam, the whole i love you honey thing is from oyinbo people, there is no such thing as i love you.
The oyinbo people sold us this culture it has nothing to do with us.

Even valentines day is the commemoration of a military massacre, its has nothing to do with love.

Affection is affection it has nothing to do with i love you, that's a lie. that's why it makes you feel uncomfortable, along with the thing about holding hands, its all a lie.

Every human being is part angel part beast, there is no such thing as i love you in that.

When your partner tells you i love you, better know that your partner is under the influence of culture put out by the devil, We all acquire this wrong cultures from the movies in hollywood.

Did you know that Magic wands are made from the bark of the holly tree, from which Hollywood derives it name.

When your partner says i love you, better know your partner is under a spell, you need to help them back to reality.

The movies and the culture they sell are not your friend.

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Qwi1: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by HltSong: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
MediMedi:
A dude at 24 very good at communicating with opposite gender.

From my actions and how we talk you wount assume we're not in relationship but soon I hear things like I love you, I miss you all that I start lossing interest till we part ways then bounce back, some wount.

Please, am I normal?

Na because you know say the 'i love you' and co talk no pure. E dey happen to me most times.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by tammyf: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
U r normal....d truth is dat u feel u hv won d game so no more fun .

It's like u roll with her in d field ,it gets interesting, she tells u she loves u.u feel u hv already won ,so d sports game is over.no more interested .

Let her give u a tough time ,u won't want to let go .cos d game is still on

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by zinaunreal(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are perfectly normal. Me too, I hate it and lose interest whenever vaginarians tell me I love you or try to claim me as their boyfriend. I keep telling them to never develop any emotion for me but some of them still won't listen. I like it when they hate me and not love me because those daughters of Jezebel only kill who they love but you see that man they hate, them dey fear am. When they hate their husbands, they run leave the marriage but when they love am, small time they done pour am hot water or use knife kill am. We men are endangered species now.

I have thesame issue too. Its been a struggle for me
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by StarLord21(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
MediMedi:

From my actions and how we talk you wount assume we're not in relationship but soon I hear things like I love you, I miss you all that I start lossing interest till we part ways then bounce back, some wount.

Please, am I normal?

Danm this dude is crazy mehn (in shanks voice)
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Adrian98(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are not normal. You are mad! I hope this is the answer you wanted
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Drone95(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's normal especially if you are someone who actually is concerned about the future not the present
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Caseless: 3:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Messi1:
You are not normal..infact you will never be normal.Just drink sniper to end the shit.
stop this.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by SaturnNick(m): 4:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Prolly a past [childhood] trauma. You need help bro
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by joyousever(f): 5:27am On Aug 16, 2022
From your mindset and reasoning, do you really think you have a healthy mind? I don't think so! It's possible you weren't shown affection/ love as a child, therefore the effect is what you're wallowing in. So you need help. Locate a psychologist Asap!

Please, it's not vaginians, it's women or ladies or girls. Address women with respect and remember your mother is a woman. So disrespect to the women folks is disrespect to your mother!
Nonexisting:
You are perfectly normal. Me too, I hate it and lose interest whenever vaginarians tell me I love you or try to claim me as their boyfriend. I keep telling them to never develop any emotion for me but some of them still won't listen. I like it when they hate me and not love me because those daughters of Jezebel only kill who they love but you see that man they hate, them dey fear am. When they hate their husbands, they run leave the marriage but when they love am, small time they done pour am hot water or use knife kill am. We men are endangered species now.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Elidrisy20: 5:37am On Aug 16, 2022
No you are not, it's either you are sterile or a guy
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Princess80(f): 5:37am On Aug 16, 2022
doctorexcel:
Your confusion is seriously confused. At 24, you should be re-enforcing solid foundation for your self but it seems there is no foundation, not to talk of what to re-enforce. Bro, get a life and let the opposite sex be for now
how are you sure he doesnt have a foundation? ehn?
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Elidrisy20: 5:38am On Aug 16, 2022
joyousever:
From your mindset and reasoning, do you really think you have a healthy mind? I don't think so! It's possible you weren't shown affection/ love as a child, therefore the effect is what you're wallowing in. So you need help. Locate a psychologist Asap!

Please, it's not vaginians, it's women or ladies or girls. Address women with respect and remember your mother is a woman. So disrespect to the women folks is disrespect to your mother!
na fight?
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Papichulostunne(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Messi1:
You are not normal..infact you will never be normal.Just drink sniper to end the shit.
You are stupid for giving such advice
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by zinaunreal(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Messi1:

Your brain is created from Tinubu's eyeballs
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Doctortest: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2022
MediMedi:

Please, am I normal?

The issue is you value yourself too high....and that’s why it’s kinky until u are left alone ‘ no pussy for months u will know what’s up as you return yet again to search for babe .....
I have a very beautiful babe well mannered big asss ‘ economical perfect.....but do you know my problem “ she no tall “ I have always liked tall slim girls but the last one I had that fit the criteria was a bonafide witch ‘ am 35 so as u can see even me am not normal .....to keep thinking I can eat my cake and have it ..same as you punk
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by DollarSigns(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022
MediMedi:

Please, am I normal?

You’re normal ma niggar
Em shitty words like I love you, I miss you; ancient old scams
However, all you need is to take a whiff of good Loud immediately after hearing any shitty boring phrase to keep you mentally strong, cos really those shitty words go flying around too carelessly and you may loose an otherwise good friend you’d have held on to cos this life short, always try to stay happy
PS: Remember
…but Canadian Loud the feeling is different

Smoke regularly for continuous update of your brain cells
Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
hahahahaha grin grin grin
Delacroix6:

It's payback time, you have to stop talking to her.
Maybe it'll take the help of your you get brother for her to get you back.
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Okhuadams(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
MediMedi:

Please, am I normal?
at all at alll . You ate definitelynot normal
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by remitarich(f): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2022
SPIRITUAL WIFE
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Fashionistic94: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Check within u, if u feel happy and comfortable with it, then it might be your own way of life and normal. live with it and don't beat yourself about that, but if u feel uncomfortable and unhappy with it, then it's a sign that it's not normal for your Parsons. Visit a psychologist, therapist, or something, u can also read relationships books and try hanging out with friends that have positive vibes and not the toxic once.
Las Las u go de alright my g
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Starkz9898(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
nothing do you man,you are a rare breed.....i was once like that,you just need to adjust too by faking the likeness then you let her prove herself...I see more girls rushing you because you have the trait they want and i am sure you wont be acting needy cool
Re: I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? by Sweetvie: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ok there's not wrong with you
You're just afraid of something...
Any psychological problem b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing. / I Thought Church Marriage Is The Cheapest Marriage / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.