Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. (9049 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by eventainment(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Get real proof. If you like spoil the plans to get real proof by getting angry unnecessarily.... Play along till you catch them red handed... People told me my gf was cheating one time, and I was close to her roomie, that her roomie snitched. Me tell them say till I see am with my eye I no go take believe... I planned the best scenario and trust me I caught them butt naked having sex.... Every one will think that's the end of the relationship, but I didn't end it cause if I had, I'd not be able to stand the trauma; I waited till I was healed and asked to end the relationship some months after. Two years passed she called and asked us to resume, well I obliged and we kicked off well I left her in the relationship... She called afterwards to ask if we was still dating I told her NO and life continued

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by jimmychang: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fake story grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Blunttruth: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eminence125:
Please be patient and read carefully.

I'm a contract worker and my wife is pregnant, i have this male neighbour by name steve who's also a contract worker. I have been noticing that something fishy is going on between my pregnant wife and steve, i can remember coming back from work one day and notice steve pinning my wife to the wall and they were very fast to move out from each other, while steve started climbing a stool to fix our damaged bulb when i passed they both greeted me. Yesterday i and my wife was sleeping and she started sleep talking and i quote "Steve stop joor am not really in for that today, do you want my husband to catch us" To be frank i'm piss off, is this not a clear evidence that my wife is cheating on me with steve? Please help me.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, nlfpmod help me push to front page.
Are you sure you are the father of the baby.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by jeromestarks: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
The pregnancy in you stupid wife is not even yours that's why she can still give him kpekus while pregnant.
Now, you are a foolish man for allowing that woman to still be in your house.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Rexymania(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
LoL. If you don't throw her away, Bleep you
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Eminence125: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Blunttruth:

Are you sure you are the father of the baby.
That's my biggest fear. Someone suggested DNA test and i'm looking into that.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Streetmovement(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Unless say na one of those nairaland jokes,

Which kind play married woman go play go reach extent wey guy wey no be her husband go pin her to wall... You better klear her jonsing before you father a kid that's not yours.

No time to check time oga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Crampyblood(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ficient:

Steve dey pour hot akamu for your unborn pikin head
guy chill no de your body at all
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Rexymania(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Send the recorded part to me on Whatsapp... I will tell you what to do

Eminence125:
please am serious about this, actually i recorded some part.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by zabimaru: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
godfrey02:

Is this a joke or something. Nairaland is now becoming a junk yard for jokes. upload your wife's photo, upload Steve's photo, let the two of them come and us here. We need evidence. Evidence can not just be for only one person to see alone. We all need to see.. sounds, video, picture, and what have you.

Why can't we just love peace?
Must vawulence always prevail?
grin grin grin

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Steve dey inject hot akamu for your unborn pikin director

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Kutunban: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Public community service and you want to privatize for your self.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Nonexisting: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Simps and their marriage problems. Not my business.

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Do DNA biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by chatinent: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sure it's not this Steve?

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Yves4real(f): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
On the 4th of this month, the 23 year old Op was unmarried and battling masturbation. After 11 days, he is not just married, but his wife is pregnant.

Somebody shout Hallelujah.

https://www.nairaland.com/7264065/nairalanders-im-worried

Please, create more women-bashing threads.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Eminence125: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
chatinent:
Sure it's not this Steve?
Hmmm, i don't think so no one has called me before smiley
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Kaido: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Malory:
Tales by moonlight.
Some years back, a pregnant woman almost used her boobs to kill me inside keke fa. She pressed her soft warm boobs on my hard back. Before you could say anything, my prick got hard from the sensation and overheating of her boobs. I had to come down midway...thank God it was dark and no one could see the bulge. Entered another keke, while my mind thinking about what just happened.

Pregnant women can get overly Hot...blame the hormones.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by JohnOkolo: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eminence125:

I'm a contract worker and my wife is pregnant, i have this male neighbour by name steve who's also a contract worker. I have been noticing that something fishy is going on between my pregnant wife and steve, i can remember coming back from work one day and notice steve pinning my wife to the wall and they were very fast to move out from each other, while steve started climbing a stool to fix our damaged bulb when i passed they both greeted me. Yesterday i and my wife was sleeping and she started sleep talking and i quote "Steve Stop joor I'm not really in for this today, do you want my husband to catch us" To be frank i'm pissed off, is this not a clear evidence that my wife is cheating on me with steve? Please help me.

I don't know if Nairaland is Nigerian Court of law.

But from all you have said and what you typed, I can deduce you don't have it in you to walk away, and find a new life.

Don't be a simp
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by juman(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
The first step is to unearth are phone.
Try to know what text messages, photos, etc that have been deleted from her phone.
Contact the expert.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by renniehouse9: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Do you have a small business?? Apply for 5million naira grants now!
This Lady is always giving useful information on her youtube channel for free! Watch this video and share so that more people can benefit from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgF_Sxzbvk
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Malory: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kaido:

Some years back, a pregnant woman almost used her boobs to kill me inside keke fa. She pressed her soft warm boobs on my hard back. Before you could say anything, my prick got hard from the sensation and overheating of her boobs. I had to come down midway...thank God it was dark and no one could see the bulge. Entered another keke, while my mind thinking about what just happened.

Pregnant women can get overly Hot...blame the hormones.
Hnnnm.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Kronikuz: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ficient:

Comrade why naw. You don't really have to put such thoughts in his head grin

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by sben2308(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eminence125:

I'm a contract worker and my wife is pregnant, i have this male neighbour by name steve who's also a contract worker. I have been noticing that something fishy is going on between my pregnant wife and steve, i can remember coming back from work one day and notice steve pinning my wife to the wall and they were very fast to move out from each other, while steve started climbing a stool to fix our damaged bulb when i passed they both greeted me. Yesterday i and my wife was sleeping and she started sleep talking and i quote "Steve Stop joor I'm not really in for this today, do you want my husband to catch us" To be frank i'm pissed off, is this not a clear evidence that my wife is cheating on me with steve? Please help me.

This is my advise to u ,b4 family meeting first get ur facts straight and get her red handed cuz if not careful u might break ur home
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ficient:

And who told u steve is not d fada of d unborn baby.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by 9gerian: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you should have confronted them the 1st time you caught them. even if that wasnt a proof of cheating, that was a proof of your wife being disrespectful towards you/your marriage... and that should be UNACCEPTABLE!!!
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Johnsown1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
I understand your pain bro but what I'm suggesting is that you should make your decision when she gives birth. Go for a DNA test to confirm if the child is yours or not, if actually the the child is yours then you have to relocate but if the child is not yours then say goodbye to the marriage but you have to talk to your wife about your fears and warn her to stay clear from Steve
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Ilekokonit: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eminence125:
I'm planning to call a family meeting, so that she can explain what's going on between her and my neighbour. I won't take it as a joke.

Wetin concern una extented family with your marriage ??

Deal with your marital issues between ONLY you and your wife EXCLUDING all inlaws and outlaws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:
And who told u steve is not d fada of d unborn baby.
Ask me again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Sex with Pregnant Women / If Your Wife/girlfriend Is Not From Imo State, Forget It! (photo) / Please Is This Guy Gay? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.