Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. (9033 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by peedeeasobie(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eminence125:
Please be patient and read carefully.

I'm a contract worker and my wife is pregnant, i have this male neighbour by name steve who's also a contract worker. I have been noticing that something fishy is going on between my pregnant wife and steve, i can remember coming back from work one day and notice steve pinning my wife to the wall and they were very fast to move out from each other, while steve started climbing a stool to fix our damaged bulb when i passed they both greeted me. Yesterday i and my wife was sleeping and she started sleep talking and i quote "Steve Stop joor I'm not really in for this today, do you want my husband to catch us" To be frank i'm pissed off, is this not a clear evidence that my wife is cheating on me with steve? Please help me.

August 4th, you posted that masturbation may not allow you to get married...

Today you are posting that your pregnant wife is cheating on you.

You also stated sometime ago that you are 23 years old.

My conclusion is that masturbation has finished you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by diogo23: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tegabadguy:
dont be a jealous husband cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Are you serious?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Cypress042(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
peedeeasobie:

gringrin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Gbeng30(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
are you sure you are the owner of that pregnancy....well The rate at which married woman and men cheat this day is alarming

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by CSTRR: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
I would have warned Steve the moment I saw him "pinning" my wife.
I would warn him right there.

And then warn my wife sternly inside the house that if I catch them inappropriately close again, she is playing with her marriage.

What kind of nonsense is that?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Tegabadguy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
diogo23:

Are you serious?
why would i jealous
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Gandollar(f): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ficient:

Steve dey pour hot akamu for your unborn pikin head
Lawd! grin

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Gandollar(f): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
techWriter3:
Steve dey inject hot akamu for your unborn pikin director
Kikikiki grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Gandollar(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
peedeeasobie:

Hey God! grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by foolbuster: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eminence125:

I'm a contract worker and my wife is pregnant, i have this male neighbour by name steve who's also a contract worker. I have been noticing that something fishy is going on between my pregnant wife and steve, i can remember coming back from work one day and notice steve pinning my wife to the wall and they were very fast to move out from each other, while steve started climbing a stool to fix our damaged bulb when i passed they both greeted me. Yesterday i and my wife was sleeping and she started sleep talking and i quote "Steve Stop joor I'm not really in for this today, do you want my husband to catch us" To be frank i'm pissed off, is this not a clear evidence that my wife is cheating on me with steve? Please help me.

You are mad but there is no one to tell you. Continue imagining sleeping with someone's pregnant wife, your body go tell you soon. Many mental case full this nairaland. Tueh!
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by imagrg(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Rickmann: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Eminence125:

What's the title of this movie pls?
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Helpout12345: 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eminence125:
I'm yet to confront her sir.

It is time to set trap for her and the guy. Don't confront her yet. Start looking for evidences going forward to back up your claim when the time is ripe to confront her.

In fact, pretend like you noticed nothing for now, until you have your evidences.

Act fast on your plan to gather evidences if truly they are into anything before you carry another man's responsibility for too long.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Slynation(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eminence125:

Na steve get that pikin...Eya!! Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by oglalasioux(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felimax:
Did you confronted your wife with your discovery?
If you did not you are a kid or your story is fake. You don't know women, they go to grave with the scariest of secrets.

May your days be long.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Felimax(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2022
oglalasioux:

May your days be long.

Amen and yours be longer!
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by HighTableVoice: 3:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Eminence125:

I do hope your suspecions are wrong. Suspecions alone is not enough to speak, what if you are mistaken, then you dishonor yourself N your marriage. facts are necessary, without facts you must remain silent
Now as a means of getting your fact, invite the guy out with a couple of friends, after being in a very relaxed state of mind, narrate how a man you know or if heard of agressively killed someone dishonoring the sanctity of his marriage and got away with it, observe his body language, his conscience will speak to him in reactions, whether consciously or subconsciously, just make sure you disagree with the very notion itself, few days later plan a trip and hang around, if anything you will know. Humans are not instinctive beings, but they are very responsive especially when being threatened directly or indirectly

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by kingreign(m): 4:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Eminence125:

Act as if you know nothing is happening but lay a trap and wait like a serpent camouflaged and ready to strike. When you catch them and have it on video or voice note or picture, proceed with a family meeting, seek redress in a Court of Competent Jurisdiction by suing both Steve and your wife for causing irreparable damage to your marriage.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Akeem79(m): 5:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Eminence125:

You need to record her sleep talking as your evidence cheesy

Werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Firefox01: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Eminence125:

Not only that, the baby in her womb is most likely a bastard cool

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by galadima77(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2022
lecowas:
Issa simpu sturvs, u're watching her while she has no clue, be patient and u will get a concrete evidence.

Op take this pill. I share same opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by FarinolaFrances: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2022
e go shock you say no be you get the belle....I don see things like this before after the kid turn 3 yo, the woman herself with annoyance one day like that tell the man say " you think say na you get this pikin"... naso the marriage take end ooo.....now the woman don park go meet the man wey get pikin....funny enough the man na her boss for working place.....

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Ofadaman(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Tales by moonlight again ..
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by FarinolaFrances: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Firefox01:
you're very right.....I've seen things like that from a closer senior colleague...
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by FarinolaFrances: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Firefox01:
you're very right.....I've seen things like that from a closer senior colleague.....
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
FAKE STORY AS USUAL
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by blingxx(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ficient:

How you take know that's his child ? grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Okhuadams(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Eminence125:

Ode buruku which other evidence do u need
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ficient:

men this got me fah the pikin go come get bald head
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
blingxx:

How you take know that's his child ? grin
Until it is proven otherwise, na him pikin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. by fuckwell2080: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
@OP do you need somebody to tell you again that STEVE is fucking ur wife.IT is clear.You saw them playing carelessly.The BITCH call herself your WIFE was dreaming of STEVE the same talking.Those are clear evidence.some WOMEN have no SHAME.HER TOTO na PUBLIC TOTO.meant for the STREET.Allow boys Bleep.That what she have to OFFER.YOU better run do DNA test no guarantee that baby in Her womb is urs.YOU better run four fourty before you commit suicide one day.Some women are very DANGEROUS.BE WARN.such woman can Bleep ur BROTHER and Bleep UR PAPA pretend say NOTIN.who quote me telling OP truth hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Relationships Have Secrets? / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? / Cameltoe Challenge(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.