Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life (3636 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

That guy think say him dey talk to indomie I'll livered nairaland girls. grin cheesy cheesy

Me be ogbologbo for here since 2005.

lol see as u useless reach see Wetin you wan try take count scores I guess na the best achievement way you don ever get for you life be this …Nairaland’s grandma in making ..besides if you think say u counter me reach u de learn ..na me and you go drag this thread enter front page …stupid beach .
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

If I catch you eh,I go use hand squeeze that ya small blokus comot that excess pus wey full inside grin grin grin cheesy
Stu'pid boy!
You fit even afford drugs sef?!
Na your type dey wear tapolin say na boxers. cheesy
see give me better hard line ..your mention don de weak ..na craze worry you enter market ba ..see na to reason you better slap remain like this ..make u de run ur mouth with keyboard ba ..no go house go take care of that your long throat sibling ..ebina oshi .
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gandollar:
Fire on baby girl!

Peace was never an option! grin

The guy no get sense.
grin

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
see give me better hard line ..your mention don de weak ..na craze worry you enter market ba ..see na to reason you better slap remain like this ..make u de run ur mouth with keyboard ba ..no go house go take care of that your long throat sibling ..ebina oshi .

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as you dey vex.
Na that your small blokus I won squeeze grin
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as you dey vex.
Na that your small blokus I won squeeze grin

wo shift u no get talk again .. mtchewww
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
wo shift u no get talk again .. mtchewww

I still stand o.

Just that your come backs too weak,I dey read am like novel. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not challenged,I dey like come backs wey dey terrible. grin grin

Abeg shift jare!You no reach.For my side,na bathroom slippers you be. undecided
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

I still stand o.

Just that your come backs too weak,I dey read am like novel. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not challenged,I dey like come backs wey dey terrible. grin grin

Abeg shift jare!You no reach.For my side,na bathroom slippers you be. undecided
lol Omoase .. de catch ur cruise de go .. me don leave u waka go .. Nairaland’s grandma since 2005.. Oya come collect award your best achievement.head slammer .
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol Omoase .. de catch ur cruise de go .. me don leave u waka go .. Nairaland’s grandma since 2005.. Oya come collect award your best achievement.head slammer .

Na great grandma I be here don't be silly! grin grin
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Rickmann: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:
Na the matter my siblings dey currently on top.
Some group of boys are cooling off in jail.

My baby sister and friends ate some cookies at a party,and she came home and started behaving strange.Luckily some neighbors broke in through the kitchen and rushed her to the hospital.

Her system was flushed.

The doctors report revealed substance intake.She was drilled and then she said she ate cookies.

O boy!My elder brother had to contact his friend who is a DSS.

Long story short, it was pre meditated.The cookies was made by a baker and paid to add exactly what she did by the celebrant.

Sadly, it's a friend's boyfriend's party and the biitch is aware the cookies were baked with drugs.She get luck say I no dey around,I for beat her like thief, before calling her elder sister who is a childhood friend.

Why will you throw a party with drug spiced cookies served to unknowing guests?

And my baby sis is sweet toothed and ate so much of it.

The parents of the boy are already in touch.They are so remorseful and disappointed.

Wow..and she trusted her friend.
Thank God she recovered.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rickmann:

Wow..and she trusted her friend.
Thank God she recovered.

The friend ate too, guess she is already used to it.Nothing happened to her.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

shows your sibling got a proper mental issue called long throat eating off all the cookies like she never had none before..

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Rickmann: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Of course..for her to have concealed it from ur sister, she obviously wasn't new to it.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
shows your sibling got a proper mental issue called long throat eating off all the cookies like she never had none before..

Atleast she ate cookies and not different _dicks like ya mom and sisters do cheesy
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rickmann:

Of course..for her to have concealed it from ur sister, she obviously wasn't new to it.

Well she said she ain't aware the bf did that to the birthday snacks.But she agreed she do ate cookies made with drugs with him on the normal.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Atleast she ate cookies and not different _dicks like ya mom and sisters do cheesy
I won’t be suprised if her cheap Pussy was also bleeped to stupor at the party ..she ducking off a nigger dick ..hahaha upcoming prostitute..drug addicts eating off cookies like it her last ..prolly her last going by your tales lol..

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Collins4u1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:
Na the matter my siblings dey currently on top.
Some group of boys are cooling off in jail.

My baby sister and friends ate some cookies at a party,and she came home and started behaving strange.Luckily some neighbors broke in through the kitchen and rushed her to the hospital.

Her system was flushed.

The doctors report revealed substance intake.She was drilled and then she said she ate cookies.

O boy!My elder brother had to contact his friend who is a DSS.

Long story short, it was pre meditated.The cookies was made by a baker and paid to add exactly what she did by the celebrant.

Sadly, it's a friend's boyfriend's party and the biitch is aware the cookies were baked with drugs.She get luck say I no dey around,I for beat her like thief, before calling her elder sister who is a childhood friend.

Why will you throw a party with drug spiced cookies served to unknowing guests?

And my baby sis is sweet toothed and ate so much of it.

The parents of the boy are already in touch.They are so remorseful and disappointed.

na ur sis get longer throat, she no get any sweet tooth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Collins4u1:

na ur sis get longer throat, she no get any sweet tooth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atleast make she longathroat for cookies instead of prxeek cheesy
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
I won’t be suprised if her cheap Pussy was also bleeped to stupor at the party ..she ducking off a nigger dick ..hahaha upcoming prostitute..drug addicts eating off cookies like it her last ..prolly her last going by your tales lol..

Naaaa, she _fucks if she wanna. cool

She doesn't bend it over like your mother or sisters for the money grin cheesy

I bet I can still ram your biitches with rubber cocks if I get to pay them too cheesy grin.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Slynation(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Unfortunately for you,my lineage is not tormented by poverty like where you came from.
Her monthly salary alone in doillette Nigeria as a chartered accountant at age 25 ,I'm sure, a tiny percentage is enough for your kinswomen spread their stinky p$ussy like japanese hand fan for men.
You still didn't answer his question, you can be Alakija and still have long throat whenever you see food....Among all the guests, it's only your sister that misbehaved after the party... undecided
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Naaaa, she _fucks if she wanna. cool

She doesn't bend it over like your mother or sisters for the money grin cheesy

I bet I can still ram your biitches with rubber cocks if I get to pay them too cheesy grin.
lol shows how cheap your lineages are cheap fucking scum bags born of wh0res ..std plus hiv invested lots ..giving a out your Pussy for a kobo ..chai wouldn’t imagine lol ..Nigga ramming on turn by turn basis..no wonder she slumped off while standing ..hahaha .are u sure the drugs knocked her off ..not sure sure though she prolly gulping more than what was required ..lol
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol shows how cheap your lineages are cheap fucking scum bags born of wh0res ..std plus hiv invested lots ..giving a out your Pussy for a kobo ..chai wouldn’t imagine lol ..Nigga ramming on turn by turn basis..no wonder she slumped off while standing ..hahaha .are u sure the drugs knocked her off ..not sure sure though she prolly gulping more than what was required ..lol

Yea, my husband Kobo get my _pu$$$$y wet all the time.I get to spread it wide for him every now and then.Im already getting aroused.

I go Bleep am this morning like local akwuna cheesy

My baby sister is cooling off well,after a hot spa wink wink

Can't say that for your sisters too.Bet they are humping old haggard drunks in brothels. tongue
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Slynation:
You still didn't answer his question, you can be Alakija and still have long throat whenever you see food....Among all the guests, it's only your sister that misbehaved after the party... undecided

You're a fo*ol!
Except you're blind to read where I mentioned some people are still cooling off in detention.

Animals!
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Yea, my husband Kobo get my _pu$$$$y wet all the time.I get to spread it wide for him every now and then.Im already getting aroused.

I go Bleep am this morning like local akwuna cheesy

My baby sister is cooling off well,after a hot spa wink wink

Can't say that for your sisters too.Bet they are humping old haggard drunks in brothels. tongue
she ought to be cooling off in mental hospital cause you both cra cra on cheap drugs lol ..I hope you have paid your hospital bills ..cheap bastards ..nonentities..gutter lots .she got knocked off them cookies lol ..she lucky enough not kissing earth her last good byes ..fool
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

You're a fo*ol!
Except you're blind to read where I mentioned some people are still cooling off in detention.

Animals!
you are the shegoats here ..the only person cooling off in a mental ward is your sibling nobody else ..lady Rosa long throat kill you there ..
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
you are the shegoats here ..the only person cooling off in a mental ward is your sibling nobody else ..lady Rosa long throat kill you there ..

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na me still dey here.
Baby sister is doing fine cool cool cool

Thanks for ya concern. cheesy

Longathroat for my husband preek kill me cheesy
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Slynation(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

You're a fo*ol!

Animals!
just this harmless observation you are acting up, abeg carry your wahala dey go...!! But I'm sure the next time your sister hears cookie she will pick race...
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na me still dey here.
Baby sister is doing fine cool cool cool

Thanks for ya concern. cheesy

Longathroat for my husband preek kill me cheesy
lol getting choked to death lol borehole Pussy ..hahahahah
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
she ought to be cooling off in mental hospital cause you both cra cra on cheap drugs lol ..I hope you have paid your hospital bills ..cheap bastards ..nonentities..gutter lots .she got knocked off them cookies lol ..she lucky enough not kissing earth her last good byes ..fool

LMAO!
She can't kiss the earth.A beautiful successful intelligent young lady she is cheesy cheesy
Just introverted,that's why she no no say street red tongue tongue

Hospital bills paid by the celebrant cool cool

Yea I'm a cray cray cheesy cheesy
You believe say you dey talk to normal person before cheesy grin
Na only mad people dey understand each other.We move...m grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Slynation(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
Asin ehh...seems like they brought the cookie for 10 people and her gluttonous sister ate everything grin Now they are looking for who to blame...shey they force her chop ni?? Abeg make she go sit-down
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol getting choked to death lol borehole Pussy ..hahahahah

Borehole ke?
My toto is wide enough to accommodate your ancestry UpTo the 7th generation grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Na bottomless pit!It's a government on its own down here cheesy grin

But then you didn't die when you fell out of your mother's cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Slynation:
Asin ehh...seems like they brought the cookie for 10 people and her gluttonous sister ate everything grin Now they are looking for who to blame...shey they force her chop ni?? Abeg make she go sit-down
i swear ..na her sis finish everything for table ..imagine only she why she no go misbehave.normal stuff way boys and girls de take hold body for party na him she go download everything Come de sing like igbo labi..hahahha grin

2 Likes

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Slynation:
just this harmless observation you are acting up, abeg carry your wahala dey go...!! But I'm sure the next time your sister hears cookie she will pick race...

Ofcourse she will pick race!
A quick reminder to be careful next time.
You acted silly by referring it to longathroat for someone who don't even take alcohol atall.

Again, you should be smart to understand that it depends largely again on the quantity added to the cookies per one intake.There are persons who may get knocked off from just one!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If My Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Sick / My boyfriend has toasted half of my friends / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.