Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life (3647 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Borehole ke?
My toto is wide enough to accommodate your ancestry UpTo the 7th generation grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Na bottomless pit!It's a government on its own down here cheesy grin

But then you didn't die when you fell out of your mother's cheesy

biko go rest your clap backs are void and none tested for wawulence..when yo sleep tonight dream of me spanking ur ass inugo and if you need some more cookies for your sister just holla ..local champion ..Igbo labi.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Ofcourse she will pick race!
A quick reminder to be careful next time.
You acted silly by referring it to longathroat for someone who don't even take alcohol atall.

Again, you should be smart to understand that it depends largely again on the quantity added to the cookies per one intake.There are persons who may get knocked off from just one!!
next time lock her at home ..such parties ain’t meant for Dullards like her ..
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
biko go rest your clap backs are void and none tested for wawulence..when yo sleep tonight dream of me spanking ur ass inugo and if you need some more cookies for your sister just holla ..local champion ..Igbo labi.

Lekwa nu ozu egwene okwukwu!
The idiot is even in Naija. cheesy grin cheesy
Goat gats born goat,it's a generational curses running in your father's loins.

Tueh!
Uchu!
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
next time lock her at home ..such parties ain’t meant for Dullards like her ..

Well,her pay like I said,a tiny percentage is enough to make your sisters spread open legs like female dogs tongue
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Rickmann: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Well she said she ain't aware the bf did that to the birthday snacks.But she agreed she do ate cookies made with drugs with him on the normal.

Mmm..you should be thankful to God for ur sister ,who knows what it would've become?
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lekwa nu ozu egwene okwukwu!
The idiot is even in Naija. cheesy grin cheesy
Goat gats born goat,it's a generational curses running in your father's loins.

Tueh!
Uchu!
lol funny enough someone in Europe can’t speak is own linguistic again ..do you have a passport tell you sibling I will take her to better confectionery to eat her tooth out ..useless fools ..hahahaha
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rickmann:

Mmm..you should be thankful to God for ur sister ,who knows what it would've become?

I'm more thankful that she learnt her lesson.
Her kind of job requires heavy calculations,a mistake can cause havoc for her company.

She had to take one week off.

Most importantly,it's a reminder to be weary of friends.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by GoooodHardDick: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:
Na the matter my siblings dey currently on top.
Some group of boys are cooling off in jail.

My baby sister and friends ate some cookies at a party,and she came home and started behaving strange.Luckily some neighbors broke in through the kitchen and rushed her to the hospital.

Her system was flushed.

The doctors report revealed substance intake.She was drilled and then she said she ate cookies.

O boy!My elder brother had to contact his friend who is a DSS.

Long story short, it was pre meditated.The cookies was made by a baker and paid to add exactly what she did by the celebrant.

Sadly, it's a friend's boyfriend's party and the biitch is aware the cookies were baked with drugs.She get luck say I no dey around,I for beat her like thief, before calling her elder sister who is a childhood friend.

Why will you throw a party with drug spiced cookies served to unknowing guests?

And my baby sis is sweet toothed and ate so much of it.

The parents of the boy are already in touch.They are so remorseful and disappointed.

Watch and see how they'll come and say this is Fable and a fiction
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol funny enough someone in Europe can’t speak is own linguistic again ..do you have a passport tell you sibling I will take her to better confectionery to eat her tooth out ..useless fools ..hahahaha

Nna, leave Europe.
Hungry dey finish una there.
Container dey enter Naija you dey call Europe.
Anu mpama! After cleaning toilet finish ,you dey shout Europe!

grin grin grin
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Rickmann: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

I'm more thankful that she learnt her lesson.
Her kind of job requires heavy calculations,a mistake can cause havoc for her company.

She had to take one week off.

Most importantly,it's a reminder to be weary of friends.

Yeah..
A lesson well learned, I hope.

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Nna, leave Europe.
Hungry dey finish una there.
Container dey enter Naija you dey call Europe.
Anu mpama! After cleaning toilet finish ,you dey shout Europe!

grin grin grin
lol am the one sending the container lol idiots fool ..tell your husband to come clear my shipments ..better woman de talk house wife de talk..nonsense cretins ..
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Watch and see how they'll come and say this is Fable and a fiction

I'm not sure.
For those on the island,I guess it's normal to go parties where these pastries are served.Although it's conscientious to inform your guests what is served and their contents.
From all indications,it's normal to eat such cookies at parties.Unfortunately, my sister head no carry am. angry

And to top it all she is extremely introverted.The episode for made us panic.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol am the one sending the container lol idiots fool ..tell your husband to come clear my shipments ..better woman de talk house wife de talk..nonsense cretins ..

Whistles...
Yimu!
Lekwa onye agu! grin cheesy
*Looks at him from head to toe*
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by OkCornel(m): 2:53am On Aug 16, 2022
gaby:
*Proverbs 28:22 KJV

22 He that hasteth to be rich by crooked means, hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.

*Leviticus 19:13 KJV

13 Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.

*Jeremiah 17:11 KJV

11 As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool..

* Proverbs 20:17 KJV

17 Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards, his mouth shall be filled with gravel.

This is why I won't stop preaching my sermons. Yes, they usually end up as epistles and at some point get boring but I can't help it because it's obvious that I was made to go through all of what I had been through in life just to be able to preach what I do from the standpoint of one who had worn the shoes and can be called an authority to speak on it.

Now, back to the topic.

Your cousin made 200M from abroad and I'm sure deep down within you those funds are either proceeds from someone else's blood and sweat, or proceeds from wrecking lives through the sale of narcotics and can rightly be called blood money.

Each time I embark on my campaign of sensitizing the youths here online, in my immediate environs, on the streets, or at seminars, I still get yimued at and questioned on "what about our politicians or that you are taking back what the white man took from you during slavery" lol (topic for another day).

It doesn't really matter if the human life you are messing with to seemingly better yours is a white, green, black, or orange coloured being. So long as that person has blood flowing in his or her vein and the colour is same as yours, your victim doesn't need to be a Christian, Muslim, or Voodoo man to lay a curse on you. Life has already taken a stand on your case with karma waiting to serve you your deserved reward.

The question now becomes, so, of all things to copy from our roguish politicians who have chosen to be a deliberate curse to themselves and their downlines with no conscience alive, a youth would choose to partake in such a cursed way he supposedly abhors because of the negative impact such evil atrocities had thrown at him in life?

Do you guys even understand that these politicians you are often quick to cite as your reason for choosing an evil path to quick wealth have their karma living with them but you might not know this because your understanding of life and living means owning a mansion and driving big cars? If only you guys knew...

Call me whatever makes you happy and frown at me because you think I'm judging your cousin or whatever, but deep down within you and everyone reading this you know I am not far from the truth.

I don't post comments for the sake of it, for likes, or to make anyone like me for saying what they want to hear, the truth which often times sounds bitter to the ears is always what I live by and it has always set me free since I found it out...

How your brother and so many like him would chose to wreck people's lives and get delusional that they can enjoy, propsper, or lead a meaningful life on the back of someone else's pain is at best laughable.

Life is a process and needs to be followed as such. I refer to life and it's journey as the Nigerian version of NYSC where every graduate of service age is meant to undergo mandatory service to the nation upon graduation. We all know what happens when anyone decides to get smart and go circumventing the process by avoiding the service year. By law, if you get found out even when you are at the peak of your career, you are bound to be sent back to get queued up and complete that process. It means going back to where you jumped the queue from and working your way back up.

Life na jeje.

We all were created and blessed with fantastic destinies but go on to mess our lives and destinies up ignorantly and sometimes deliberately by seeking shortcuts and allowing material acquisitions to dictate our life choices.

I've been there, done that, and you don't want to know what I went through paying for my crimes, sins, and indiscretions to get my eyes and brains this open to seeing life in a different light from what I thought it initially was. I go through hell ooohhhh but I thank God and nature for the grace and mercies.

Whatever a man sows is his expected harvest anything other than that, wayo don enter be that.

To get an understanding of my person, why I write all these, and how I have grown to this point, you can read up on my story through my signature or get my book to read.

Since I did my story and the book, so much has happened and I've learned so much more about the intricacies of life which I hope you add in my next revision.

If I can touch just one youth with my story and get him or her away from the self-destruct path they chose ignorantly or knowingly, it gladdens my heart, makes me feel fulfilled, and I always leave myself open to mentoring them.

Nothing, absolutely nothing beats the #100 you are able to legitimately earn by yourself or gifted.

Close your eyes and ears to people you know their source of wealth is tainted or inexplicable.

Keep grinding, hustling right, and earning right, you'd lead a very happy and fulfilled life.

Make una no dey vex for my sermon oh..

God bless..

The attached image is me today...

Raw, Undiluted and Unfiltered truth!
I bless God for the day our paths crossed on this platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Sucre6: 5:29am On Aug 16, 2022
LadyRosa:

Unfortunately for you,my lineage is not tormented by poverty like where you came from.
Her monthly salary alone in doillette Nigeria as a chartered accountant at age 25 ,I'm sure, a tiny percentage is enough for your kinswomen spread their stinky p$ussy like japanese hand fan for men.

You should not reply some quotes here, most people here are kids, others are just straight-up lunatics. I don't blame your sister, anyone can fall a victim of what happened to her and thank God it was quickly tackled and she's fine now, thank God for her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Sucre6:

You should not reply some quotes here, most people here are kids, others are just straight-up lunatics. I don't blame your sister, anyone can fall a victim of what happened to her and thank God it was quickly tackled and she's fine now, thank God for her life.

Lol.
Sometimes I just waht to give them some dose.Some of the attendees are even married, the celebrant is 31.You can imagine if all of them were contacted and told they may have eaten drug spiced cookies.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Sucre6: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2022
LadyRosa:

Lol.
Sometimes I just waht to give them some dose.Some of the attendees are even married, the celebrant is 31.You can imagine if all of them were contacted and told they may have eaten drug spiced cookies.

That's bad, what was their intention inducing the cake though, most people have got allergies, most people would actually die when the ingest some stuff in their system, that's so irresponsible of the celebrant
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Collins4u1(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2022
LadyRosa:

Atleast make she longathroat for cookies instead of prxeek cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin na cookie be the appetizer.. Rosa rest �
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Collins4u1:

grin grin grin grin grin na cookie be the appetizer.. Rosa rest �

But e no appetize her na tongue
E knock her off cheesy
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 7:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Sucre6:

That's bad, what was their intention inducing the cake though, most people have got allergies, most people would actually die when the ingest some stuff in their system, that's so irresponsible of the celebrant

Now, that's the ish.
Infact there was a pregnant invitee according to my sister. angry
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Sucre6: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2022
LadyRosa:

Now, that's the ish.
Infact there was a pregnant invitee according to my sister. angry

Pregnant woman shocked OMG, that's a a messed up situation.

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by BlackPantherxXx: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Looking at your moniker, are you sure he didn't share his drugs ? grin

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Collins4u1(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2022
LadyRosa:

But e no appetize her na tongue
E knock her off cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by gaby(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
OkCornel:

Raw, Undiluted and Unfiltered truth!
I bless God for the day our paths crossed on this platform.

Gratitude to God at all times, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaians Drag Hajia Bintu As Bbnaija Cross Grabs Her Butt [video] / What Is It With Nigerian Women? / Kissing Helps Us Find The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.