Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki (25814 Views)

Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits / Nsima Ekere Vs. He Udom Emmanuel: The Train Has Moved / The Train Has Left The Station We Don't Need Your Pleading R-APC Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
ursullalinda:
For all those supporting APC may you experience change like Sarki did......supporting evil for nothing
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by alpharoyalty: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
May buhari not happen to us.

If you love yourself, say a big AMEN!

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by brainhgeek(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Joke of a nation where the clueless leads the wise

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by nedekid: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When next you hear APC, you go pick race

Na una campaign for APC , Na una dey cry pass

Useless APC people

My brother "go and verify" , election comes tomorrow, this same guy will be shouting Sai baba!

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by rolams(m): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Keep supporting Buhari.

He go soon reach all the remaining supporters of this administration!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by jidxin(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
signature2012:
We warned him.
He's a Buharist and head of BMC Northern Nigeria.

He's Norrhern brothers are the one heading all the security apparatus in Nigeria.

These is one of the dummy that voted someonw without vision just because they are from same region.

Dude is a uselss tribal bigot.�
Check all his tweets on Twitter.

Few weeks back,he had to paste his account number on Twitter to beg for funds for his brother for ransom payment.
is he d same sarki on Nairaland
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Guyman01: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
He is a member of the Buhari media team, lying to Nigerians and defending APC lies, now he is directly affected and he has been begging Nigerians to contribute for him to pay ransom to free his brother from bandits.
Imagine if his brother was not kidnapped he will be busy stereotyping Peter Obi as Biafra and IPOB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by starz100: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Though you may have supported this regime, I pray the good Lord cause him and others to be released
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Idoko619(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey attack d guy....? Not his fault that Buhari & APC failed Nigerians. You wey no vote PMB how much u dey buy fuel?

ASUU strike no reach ur side cox u didn't vote APC. make una dey apply common sense abeg.

Who exactly suppose the apply the sense?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Truthfulguy10: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sai baba!!!!!! grin grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by descarado: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Na una vote for APC abi?
Kanwulia, you don't know that guy.
He was buhari media team head in nairaland. Tribal bigot. Fulani herdsmen dealt with his farm. Now his brother. Talk of karma.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Qwi1: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Really
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by streetsoldier1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey attack d guy....? Not his fault that Buhari & APC failed Nigerians. You wey no vote PMB how much u dey buy fuel?

ASUU strike no reach ur side cox u didn't vote APC. make una dey apply common sense abeg.

But you witnessed when the guy was insulting everyone against Buhari then. Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by einsteine(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why should he be released? Would you have been bothered if it was an Igbo man?

@Waspapping once said Igbos were worth less than cows.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by CuriousX: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
irynterri:
The forest was shrinking but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them - Turkish proverb

Around this time, 3yrs ago, he was all over nairaland calling those with foresight wailing wailers. What I keep asking is this?
1. If Buhari was a Yoruba man, wouldn't the senate had impeached him by now?
2. If Buhari was an Igbo man, will northerners be so quiet?
I pray the young man regains his freedom.
Dear Nigerians, suffering, poverty and affliction knows no tribe or religion. If you vote for a bad candidate, we will all suffer, if you vote for a good candidate, we all will enjoy.

Are you sure this is the same sarrki on nairaland?
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by maxzzo1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
This same Buhari supporter tempted to ask u how market? But ma leave am wish ur broda safe.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Gandollar(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Daddyyin:
Your brother is coming home
Amen o
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by nedu666: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
So he doesn't hve 100 million naira despite all the sai baba. Reminds me of victor adeojo aka lordviccuo who posts that boss Mustafa sent him 500k. U begin to wonder why not a contract from sgf instead of all the time 50k for recharge card as if u are is babe

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by InvertedHammer: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
/
No qualms.

Waiting for Ngeneukwuenu and Mannabbqgrill to collect their own dividends of Buhari too. It is only a matter of time.

Karma is real.

/

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by KanwuliaExtra: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
descarado:

Kanwulia, you don't know that guy.
He was buhari media team head in nairaland. Tribal bigot. Fulani herdsmen dealt with his farm. Now his brother. Talk of karma.

I remember him wella!
Na im make me ask am ?
Why e dey complain? grin
He for go Aso Rock go see Buhari ke!

Real Karma!

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by themanderon: 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
The sad event happened under the watchful eyes of the same government he so blindly supported yet they have not been able to save his brother. This should be a lesson for those that are supporting APC to continue to kill Nigeria. The calamity you are supporting might just turn around to swallow you tomorrow. Remember all those that voted for this evil party but have died simply because the government they voted for failed miserably to provide security for them and they died unceremoniously. Think twice about voting someone that said he will continue the good works of BUHARI. I wonder if the meaning of the word "good" has suddenly been changed because one cannot see anything good in the poverty and hopelessness that pervades the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Mayeldah(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Northerners never learn same way Yoruba muslims never learn too.

They love and support evil provided their person and religion is involved

We wish your brother a safe return.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Passionate888: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

modified:

do u realise that some people are ready to vote APC come 2023 despite PMB's woeful performance? dis Sarki guy has seen d light, he has rejected APC & her backward policies. He's a voice of REASON against APC in the North...but yeah, lets crucify & wish him evil cox he supported PMB in 2015.

politics no b so my broda.
And 2019, let's not forget 2019.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by MossLuv: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
This guy was a stunch APC supporter. IAM surprised he said this as he has become a victim of Buhari bad govt. May all supporters of APC govt. Become a victim of it's bad leadership So that they can feels the same pain ordinary Nigerians are feeling.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's so real that Nigeria's fuc ked up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Bobloco: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sarki, Buhari happen to you

Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by SATANlSTMINION: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
elotajohn1:
Na the same Sarrki of NL be this abi another person?

I pray rejoin the family soon.

Sarrki if you're the person, tell your fellow Buhari a**lick*rs how it's been for you these few months and have a real sober reflection.

It's time we leave sentiment, tribalism, and nepotism, and rescue Nigeria.

He will be freed
it's not him.
cc fergie001
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by condralbedez: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
ursullalinda:
For all those supporting APC may you experience change like Sarki did......supporting evil for nothing
I pray the vulturebbqgrill experience such too

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by SATANlSTMINION: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
irynterri:
The forest was shrinking but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them - Turkish proverb

Around this time, 3yrs ago, he was all over nairaland calling those with foresight wailing wailers. What I keep asking is this?
1. If Buhari was a Yoruba man, wouldn't the senate had impeached him by now?
2. If Buhari was an Igbo man, will northerners be so quiet?
I pray the young man regains his freedom.
Dear Nigerians, suffering, poverty and affliction knows no tribe or religion. If you vote for a bad candidate, we will all suffer, if you vote for a good candidate, we all will enjoy.
it's not NL sarrki
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by CBDC: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
The same guy that was supporting Bihari, now APC have happened to him.
Him who has ear let him hear before is too late..
.I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS

Buhari happened to him

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by BENEAMATA: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
signature2012:
We warned him.
He's a Buharist and head of BMC Northern Nigeria.

He's Norrhern brothers are the one heading all the security apparatus in Nigeria.

These is one of the dummy that voted someonw without vision just because they are from same region.

Dude is a uselss tribal bigot.�
Check all his tweets on Twitter.

Few weeks back,he had to paste his account number on Twitter to beg for funds for his brother for ransom payment.
This is one of the dummies .

These are the dummies .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm / Bukola Saraki's 53rd Birthday Party And Cake / Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.