Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki (25818 Views)

Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits / Nsima Ekere Vs. He Udom Emmanuel: The Train Has Moved / The Train Has Left The Station We Don't Need Your Pleading R-APC Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by nuella2015: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by SATANlSTMINION: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
AuroraB:
Prove it cheesy cheesy grin
it was debunked on this same forum, can't locate the thread again.
moreover that's not how sarrki writes.
cc fergie001
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by tradepunter: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1559232388806459393?t=JmYziWfbyGiiyfpf_o_XfQ&s=08

Even though I disliked your support for APC.... But First you are human and it's a very sad situation that your brother was taken...

I pray the situation gets resolved and your brother returns home safely.... Be strong

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Brushstrokes20: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
A brainless zombie has been served a sumptuous breakfast! cool
All defenders of doom shall know no peace! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by staga: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Is it not the same Sarki who said Igbos are below cows in terms of citizenship status in Nigeria? Making all kinds of genocidal threats against the Igbos?

To support PMB is one thing. No problem in that. Anyone can support who he or she wishes.

But to add bigoted posts laced with hatred for an ethnic group in Nigeria goes beyond all sense of decency. I hope his brother is among those that the bandits are hitting with bulala on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by 2rez: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2022
This sonavabiiitch, aboki, APShit guy who relishes licking that azzzhole in Azzzhole rock don dey use hin tongue count hin teeth grin. Karma is a biatccch, now it's fcuuuking you left, right & center. Enjoy. We 've always been warning you but you were hell bent @ being stuck on stewpeed. No one gon empathize with you unless he a loser. Glad you are feeling the heat way more. Your very self is next. As for your brother, he would be released soonest. I come again, you are next to be pummeled. Anyway, that's just the beginning of your travails. Enjoy bruh.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by rickleye: 1:33am On Aug 16, 2022
What are the kidnappers demands now ? Aren't these people located or hiding out in Nigeria Territory ? What are the army and elite forces doing after all these while ?
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Billygee2u: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Adaorababy:
May APC not happen to us again after 2023
AMEN
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Bionic07: 3:18am On Aug 16, 2022
enonche85:

If only you know how much this guy hates and insults the igbos on a daily basis on twitter. He once said the igbos are 4th class citizens in naija after
Hausa
Yoruba
Cows
Igbo.
He supports Buhari and sees nothing wrong, but Buhari has happened to him.
grin
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Queenslander(f): 3:36am On Aug 16, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain
I love your name! ❣️
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by badoh(m): 6:09am On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=tadiemo post=115736242]Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of this people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time[/quotep]
Placeholder ko, town holder ni...
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by boladez(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1559232388806459393?t=JmYziWfbyGiiyfpf_o_XfQ&s=08

He should show the picture dead or alive for anyone to believe.

Then go to Buhari andnApc for help , stop disturbing traumatised Nigerians.

Him, his brother, buhari, bandits are all family they are having family meeting.
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Mexyz(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2022
Same Nairaland Sarki or another one?
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Bigdicck: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2022
Billygee2u:

Yes,is the zomb
las las e don reach am

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by toneroforever(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey attack d guy....? Not his fault that Buhari & APC failed Nigerians. You wey no vote PMB how much u dey buy fuel?

ASUU strike no reach ur side cox u didn't vote APC. make una dey apply common sense abeg.

modified:

do u realise that some people are ready to vote APC come 2023 despite PMB's woeful performance? dis Sarki guy has seen d light, he has rejected APC & her backward policies. He's a voice of REASON against APC in the North...but yeah, lets crucify & wish him evil cox he supported PMB in 2015.

politics no b so my broda.

Our views may differ politically but we all are still human. May God keep ur brother & other kidnapped victims safe until they are released.
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Timfreds(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Serve him well.
He ought to be kidnapped himself, to enjoy the Bubu APC he campaigned for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Saved Lai Mohammed / Nollywood Actors, Actresses Go On Campaign Drive For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.