Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki (25813 Views)

Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits / Nsima Ekere Vs. He Udom Emmanuel: The Train Has Moved / The Train Has Left The Station We Don't Need Your Pleading R-APC Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by stormborn28(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by BENEAMATA: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
tadiemo:
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of THESE people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by chiboysic: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Go and ask kaduna governor
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by stormborn28(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

If you see the way the Sarki guy insults people on Twitter for not supporting Buhari in 2015 and 2019, you will Wish him the worst form of evil..

The guy is a beast

Hmmmmm.... The sweet don reach am.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Wizmj4real(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1559232388806459393?t=JmYziWfbyGiiyfpf_o_XfQ&s=08

Sarki defender if Buhari
Eventually the evil you supported has found you and wants to remain with you
May God grant you a second chance

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
After you insulted us because of terrorist buhari. You're on your own! Who send you and your brother; go lick your wound. Election is coming up again, you must get sense by force!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by smileyoo: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey attack d guy....? Not his fault that Buhari & APC failed Nigerians. You wey no vote PMB how much u dey buy fuel?

ASUU strike no reach ur side cox u didn't vote APC. make una dey apply common sense abeg.

modified:

do u realise that some people are ready to vote APC come 2023 despite PMB's woeful performance? dis Sarki guy has seen d light, he has rejected APC & her backward policies. He's a voice of REASON against APC in the North...but yeah, lets crucify & wish him evil cox he supported PMB in 2015.

politics no b so my broda.
bros. you are right on this, needless of crucifying the guy, because he could as well want the best, and actually believing that Oga bubu can perform creditably well as a president, because I could still remember when buhari came to campaign in agege in Lagos, he was practically crying about how nigerians are suffering over little things, I was almost convinced, this was before the 2015 elections. but when I got home and thought about the legendary humans around him, its then i realized, he was only acting.
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Wizmj4real(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey attack d guy....? Not his fault that Buhari & APC failed Nigerians. You wey no vote PMB how much u dey buy fuel?

ASUU strike no reach ur side cox u didn't vote APC. make una dey apply common sense abeg.

modified:

do u realise that some people are ready to vote APC come 2023 despite PMB's woeful performance? dis Sarki guy has seen d light, he has rejected APC & her backward policies. He's a voice of REASON against APC in the North...but yeah, lets crucify & wish him evil cox he supported PMB in 2015.

You mean seen the light after they kidnapped his brother
He gas see mor light ni

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by stormborn28(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Splitmind:
Don't worry he will be released soon, I guarantee it

He don collect him sweet. Your own sweet dey come

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by JealousCobra(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
Ehya sorry Mr serki

Let me cry for him on your behalf..

Dude no allow us rest for NL because of El jubrin and APC that year.

Next would be that griller of vulture partsgrin

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
gringrin

Wizmj4real:

You mean seen the light after they kidnapped his brother He gas see mor light ni

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Ngozi123(f): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
I pray his brother is returned safe and sound In Jesus' Name.
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Racoon:
May the good Lord intervene and help to get him back to your family safe and sound IJN.

Why the prayer for them?
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Supermajor(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abi the brother don vex join the bandits in the business ne??

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
The same guy that was supporting Bihari, now APC have happened to him.
Him who has ear let him hear before is too late..
.I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS
Keep spilling trash

Or deh
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Eriggs: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
I pray he comes home safe

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
smileyoo:
bros. you are right on this, needless of crucifying the guy, because he could as well want the best, and actually believing that Oga bubu can perform creditably well as a president, because I could still remember when buhari came to campaign in agege in Lagos, he was practically crying about how nigerians are suffering over little things, I was almost convinced, this was before the 2015 elections. but when I got home and thought about the legendary humans around him, its then i realized, he was only acting.

True talk. A friend of mine supported PMB...like PMB is d reason he decamped to APC. Told me Buhari will fight corruption better than GEJ. Now, dude is singing a different song.
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by irynterri(f): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
it's not NL sarrki
really, I thought he was the one undecided
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by smileyoo: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

True talk. A friend of mine supported PMB...like PMB is d reason he decamped to APC. Told me Buhari will fight corruption better than GEJ. Now, dude is singing a different song.
lol. that dude is a real lucky scammer, I was even angry with myself that i was nearly scammed into voting for a wrong person.
northern politicians are scamming their masses, because during elections they will convince the masses to vote along religious and tribal affiliations, that will only serve the selfish interest of the politicians, but after elections they will abandon the masses to their fate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Arysexy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
This guy that was taunting us after the election, calling us wailers, make unsavoury remarks whenever Buhari makes his bigotry filled appointments.

He defended Buhari like he is his grand father.

See where this has landed him.

Nemesis!

May God protect your brother, and after this, you should have sense
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Mrfixitt(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
signature2012:
We warned him.
He's a Buharist and head of BMC Northern Nigeria.

He's Norrhern brothers are the one heading all the security apparatus in Nigeria.

These is one of the dummy that voted someonw without vision just because they are from same region.

Dude is a uselss tribal bigot.�
Check all his tweets on Twitter.

Few weeks back,he had to paste his account number on Twitter to beg for funds for his brother for ransom payment.
We warned him and his cohorts years ago about Buhari but they chose to be stupid. He has not seen anything yet. Tragedy shall come upon them all that support this evil govt

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by AuroraB(f): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Sarki your brother is save in their hand because is always praying for him and his darling daddy so have faith...
Which kain consolation be this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Eheeehn @Sarki, you never see anything. You were a menace to those who wanted/needed a better Nigeria. The Nigeria you wished for has happened to you, enjoy it grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by dominic17: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's reason we should avoid sentiment while campaigning or voting because if we vote the wrong candidate out of sentiment we will all suffer the effects.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

modified:

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Arysexy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
onuman:
sarki named Igbos wailers.
He told Igbos that they are incapable of forming political alliance with other Nigerians.
But Igbos stood their ground and said: if political alliance is the type formed by Tinubu and Atiku and Buhari in 2014, count Igbos out of political alliance.
Before 2014, Tinubu had declared that Buhari was an ethno-religious bigot who cannot be made to preside over Nigeria. Tinubu ate his vomit later by inviting Buhari to come and oust Goodluck Jonathan.

This was Tinubu confessing that Buhari is a religious bigot, but bc of power he formed alliance with him, hoping to take over from him.

He will receive the shock of his life soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by eddyslim(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sarki the buhari supporter, ntorrrrrrr�����

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Emyogalanya: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
The same guy that was supporting Bihari, now APC have happened to him.
Him who has ear let him hear before is too late..
.I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried
the same sarki of nairaland?
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by AuroraB(f): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
it's not NL sarrki
Prove it cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by enonche85(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

modified:

If only you know how much this guy hates and insults the igbos on a daily basis on twitter. He once said the igbos are 4th class citizens in naija after
Hausa
Yoruba
Cows
Igbo.
He supports Buhari and sees nothing wrong, but Buhari has happened to him.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki by Shikini: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Lay Siege To Emefiele’s Abuja Home / Obaseki Sacks Sabina Chikere, Shaibu’s Sister-In-Law Amid Feud With Deputy / NNPCL, Marketers Clash Over Subsidy, Operators Peg Petrol At N1,200/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.