Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) (47544 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Nawa o... cheesy

O wurula nsogbu nyere ya..Ya zukwanuike!

She said she didn't want to be noticed, but then she was the FTC on almost every thread.
Then, one guy discovered her and started quoting and trolling her upandan!
Probably why she deactivated again or the thrill is no longer there. undecided
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
see bleating....
maasoap:

Is this necessary at all? That old hag is someone's wife and someone's mother. Your mother is equally an old hag but does that stop her from being called your father's wife? See now, you're lacking common sense and decency
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

She said she didn't want to be noticed, but then she was the FTC on almost every thread.
Then, one guy discovered her and started quoting and trolling her upandan!
Probably why she deactivated again or the thrill is no longer there. undecided
Lmao..no be small one o..almost every thread grin grin

I figured her when she mentioned me on BB thread.. cheesy
Na only go get that kind audacity to say what she said bluntly.. grin

That was why I had to ask you that evening.

She should calm down and enjoy here biko..A lot to benefit here.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao..no be small one o..almost every thread grin grin

I figured her when she mentioned me on BB thread.. cheesy
Na only go get that kind audacity to say what she said bluntly.. grin

That was why I had to ask you that evening.

She should calm down and enjoy here biko..A lot to benefit here.

What did she say? cheesy
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

What did she say? cheesy
Someone talked about men enjoying gossip...I commented on it...She mentioned me and said you too.. grin cheesy cheesy typical blunt roz.

She is fun though..I wonder why she is always on the run.

I ma na ufodu members here read meanings into our gists..especially when we use olu e be nke anyi..

Side talks kariri.. grin
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Gloriagee:
No 1 pet peeve, it's sight or u think say na construction site?

No 2 pet peeve, nobody gives a hoot wat u like to see your woman wear. This one in the video is not your own woman. Her husband is ok with her appearance. If you saw his picture and he was wearing se.xy lingerie or whatever suits your fancy, then we can consider whether your pressure dey necessary or not.

No 3 pet peeve, Only God knows what mama Orji is doing, pounding yam or fetching water while Papa Orji is in the room, still looking to enjoy and not even trying to help with childcare. Nig men u def can do better. Rant over!
Rest!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Munzy14:

Someone talked about men enjoying gossip...I commented on it...She mentioned me and said you too.. grin cheesy cheesy typical blunt roz.

Hahahahahahahaha
There's no point getting mad at her. cheesy
If you do, you'd just be wasting your energy.

She is fun though..I wonder why she is always on the run.
Maybe she's over this place.

I ma na ufodu members here read meanings into our gists..especially when we use olu e be nke anyi..

Side talks kariri.. grin

A ma'm naa. Mana k'ahu gbasara ndi o gbasara.
One guy was even typing nonsense the other day, I had to call him to order.
Another one said he was jealous of you. O nwere ihe mmadu na a gahu a gufo na nairaland. cheesy
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahaha
There's no point getting mad at her. cheesy
If you do, you'd just be wasting your energy.

Maybe she's over this place.

A ma'm naa. Mana k'ahu gbasara ndi o gbasara.
One guy was even typing nonsense the other day, I had to call him to order.
Another one said he was jealous of you. O nwere ihe mmadu na a gahu a gufo na nairaland. cheesy
cheesy Exactly!
She is fun without being aware she is..
O nwere eshi o choro ishi m picture ya, one late night she caught me online..ya si m mee indicate ma m hu ya, so she can remove it..I slept off grin grin
It was like what a baby daughter will do.. grin

She will still come back. cheesy

As in eeh...Some guys ndi mu na ga emetu obere issue, the reply will just land like from a deep place of anya ufu grin I thank God maka udi mmadu m..Ihe o soro ha kwuo na- akpa ha grin
Also, your intelligent personality is good for udi mmadu gi..I ma onwere onye o ga awu, she will begin to allow them get under her skin easily with side talks.
The Jealousy though cheesy you know you have handful of guys admiring you here...A ma m na ufodu n'ime ha hu m, ha ga agba m egbe.. grin grin grin
Umu nwoke anyi a eeh

This place is like a mirror to what the real society is like.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
mariahAngel:

Let Ryan go spend some time with his grandma. smiley
Jisie ike... cheesy

You dey give am Idea abii..
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy Exactly!
She is fun without being aware she is..
O nwere eshi o choro ishi m picture ya, one late night she caught me online..ya si m mee indicate ma m hu ya, so she can remove it..I slept off grin grin
It was like what a baby daughter will do.. grin

She will still come back. cheesy

I'm still going to go ahead and create the cake thread for her.
Hopefully, she sees it.

As in eeh...Some guys ndi mu na ga emetu obere issue, the reply will just land like from a deep place of anya ufu grin I thank God maka udi mmadu m..Ihe o soro ha kwuo na- akpa ha grin
Also, your intelligent personality is good for udi mmadu gi..I ma onwere onye o ga awu, she will begin to allow them get under her skin easily with side talks.
The Jealousy though cheesy you know you have handful of guys admiring you here...A ma m na ufodu n'ime ha hu m, ha ga agba m egbe.. grin grin grin
Umu nwoke anyi a eeh

This place is like a mirror to what the real society is like.

I cannot allow myself to be bothered by ihe ndi mmadu ga e che, m'ofokwa ndi m na a mahu.

Munzy14:

Jisie ike... cheesy

You dey give am Idea abii..

I shi nini? smiley

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

I'm still going to go ahead and create the cake thread for her.
Hopefully, she sees it.

I cannot allow myself to be bothered by ihe ndi mmadu ga e che, m'ofokwa ndi m na a mahu.

I shi nini? smiley
Yea do..she is probably reading as a guest on in another clothing. cheesy

I had to check to figure who said that and alas! Ya wuru denrele onye nzuzu lipsrsealed It really didn't worth attacking onye eriri eri di ka ya..
But I will be on the watch..

Ashi mi, i na biga ya uche ihe ga eme.. grin ma supu cha ya na owerri cheesy

You even used the famous dog meme.. grin grin
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Enny2013(f): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
BrotherCork:

Helo please can u quickly sent me yor naaaked picture so I can check of we should inviteu in for modelling contracts so u can became a superstar,so was yor nomba please? smiley
LOL!!!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by kechywillz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
This way too funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.