Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) (47537 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Okobola146: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Beautifulvivy14:

Go marry ur own... with that ur fish Brian na person wife and a mother you dey insult so....
See as the woman dey tie wrapper and wear oversized adieu papa T shirt inside house, I wonder wetin dey her body wey her husband wan see am without their only child
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Okobola146: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
baby124:

She’s heavily pregnant. That’s what she feels comfortable in right now. Besides her husband is not complaining and desires her strongly. So who are you, internet nuisance to complain?
See as the woman dey tie wrapper and wear oversized adieu papa T shirt inside house, I wonder wetin dey her body wey her husband wan see am without their only child
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Skynet03: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks for your response. How was the experience like for you? Was it immersive?

Ok so due to some unfortunate circumstances I had to drop out from the course... But while I was there , the course was very immersive. Lectures are for 2hrs twice a week ....and then you would be given assignment to keep you busy during the week. You communicate using Slack and then you submit Assignment using Trello.

If you can't afford the over 500k tuition you can opt for cheaper ones like Seamfix( the Also have a UIUX design course for 6 months ) their tuition fee is 300k.

Some of my guys I got into Stutern with now work as Software developers now sha. It hurts I dropped out. Anyways on the bright side , I'm self studying , currently in JavaScript of whish I would be done soon then Jump into the final Phase called REACT.JS of which I would start applying for Frontend developer jobs soon.

In Summary , getting a tech skill is one of the best decisions you would ever make in 2022... I believe by this times Next year , you would be a proud Tech Sis. I wish you all the goodies tech has in stock for you dear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by placeofallure(f): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ninisun:

You never saw your mum in wrappers? No.lie give us abeg! Even yours still dey tie am. We learnt it from them grin

Whatever you learnt and is negative, can be unlearned. Don't be obnoxiously rigid!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Countersam(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2022

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Skynet03:

Ok so due to some unfortunate circumstances I had to drop out from the course... But while I was there , the course was very immersive. Lectures are for 2hrs twice a week ....and then you would be given assignment to keep you busy during the week. You communicate using Slack and then you submit Assignment using Trello.
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. I am looking forward to these experiences here.

If you can't afford the over 500k tuition you can opt for cheaper ones like Seamfix( the Also have a UIUX design course for 6 months ) their tuition fee is 300k.

Well, under Stutern, there's a programme called the "African Tech Sis" scholarship strictly for women (to encourage more women to come into Tech). Stutern offered me a 50% scholarship, so I'll be paying 270 thousand naira instead of 540 thousand naira. So, that solves it.

Some of my guys I got into Stutern with now work as Software developers now sha. It hurts I dropped out. Anyways on the bright side , I'm self studying , currently in JavaScript of whish I would be done soon then Jump into the final Phase called REACT.JS of which I would start applying for Frontend developer jobs soon.

I feel your pain as well, I must confess. I don't know why you dropped, but there are better days ahead. Have you heard about the ALX software engineering programme? It's free and immersive as well. I don't know if they are still admitting, but please do check them out. I wish you the best.

In Summary , getting a tech skill is one of the best decisions you would ever make in 2022... I believe by this times Next year , you would be a proud Tech Sis. I wish you all the goodies tech has in stock for you dear!

Hopefully. Thank you for the soothing words. Thanks for your prompt responses as well. Thank you so much.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mustygboy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin grin this short clip makes my day
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Benblaq(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:
may God chase away every orji in your life.

BTW, who or where is the wife? all I'm seeing is one old hag.
You dey sick.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
placeofallure:

Whatever you learnt and is negative, can be unlearned. Don't be obnoxiously rigid!

So to tie wrappers indoors is a crime? Allow people to live the lives their partners accept. Hope your mum wears bumshorts indoors or as nightwear cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nigerians sef
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by placeofallure(f): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ninisun:

So to tie wrappers indoors is a crime? Allow people to live the lives their partners accept. Hope your mum wears bumshorts indoors or as nightwear cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nigerians sef

Some people here, including you, can be soooooooo damn rude! Why do you keep bringing my mum into this issue? You did it the first time, I ignored you. This just sums up your character that you lack the savviness to hold an intelligible conversation without casting aspersions on people unnecessarily. You must be a progeny of an uncouth matriarchal figure. Iru iro n borun! Radarada!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by frank155(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
OKOATA:
wink
Women should learn to dress sexily at home, and husband's should get sexy lingeries for their wives. To be honest I can't get hard at the site of a woman on wrappers like that.

Are you supposed to get hard?
Which kin ment be this?
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
placeofallure:

Some people here, including you, can be soooooooo damn rude! Why do you keep bringing my mum into this issue? You did it the first time, I ignored you. This just sums up your character that you lack the savviness to hold an intelligible conversation without casting aspersions on people unnecessarily. You must be a progeny of an uncouth matriarchal figure. Iru iro n borun! Radarada!

You are the rude one by concluding I tie wrappers which isn't a crime if someone does that. If you like blow all the stupid grammar, na you sabi! I know you ain't married thats why I referred to your mum who can always be seen tying wrapper at home. My mum does too and that hasn't made her less of a mother or wife.

Iwu ezigbote onye nzuzu that wants to be a slave to the Westerners. A woman can't tie wrapper in her bedroom? Run along son
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okobola146:

What is wrong with it as a night wear E concern you Did the husband complain?
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Acidbath: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Is that the wife in maroon t-shirt? angry

Chai!! Na wa oo. The stress of African slavery marriage.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Skynet03: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. I am looking forward to these experiences here.

I wish you all the best Uyail

UyaiIncomparabl:
Well, under Stutern, there's a programme called the "African Tech Sis" scholarship strictly for women (to encourage more women to come into Tech). Stutern offered me a 50% scholarship, so I'll be paying 270 thousand naira instead of 540 thousand naira. So, that solves it.

Oh that's super cool jawe... Flex on! I dey your back. During my time , such women scholarship wasn't available... I'm glad you would get to utilise such scholarship meeeeeeen.

UyaiIncomparabl:
I feel your pain as well, I must confess. I don't know why you dropped, but there are better days ahead. Have you heard about the ALX software engineering programme? It's free and immersive as well. I don't know if they are still admitting, but please do check them out. I wish you the best.

Ok there would be no need for ALX. I dropped out due to family Financial issues as one needs to be emotionally up and doing to get going in the program of which I would not. But currently , I'm self studying and I've gone very far. I'm self Studying to be a front end developer and these are what's needed , HTML , CSS , JAVASCRIPT & REACT.JS so currently I'm in JavaScript and let's say in 1 month and 2 weeks I would be done and then dive into REACT.JS so you see UY I've made progress grin

UyaiIncomparabl:
Hopefully. Thank you for the soothing words. Thanks for your prompt responses as well. Thank you so much.

You're welcome UY...see I assure you , you would never regret going into tech I swear... You won't. Just make sure you make available data and a good light source... It might not be easy but it's worth it and FUN FACT , what most ladies running away from tech don't know is that , it's easier for women to get a job in Tech than Men...By the way , do follow my Main account Lordally so I'll follow back , I could not respond to you on that account because I'm presently on Nairaland Ban grin
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Okobola146: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ninisun:

What is wrong with it as a night wear E concern you Did the husband complain?
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okobola146:

Just tell me the truth, is your mum not still tying wrapper indoors?? You don't even know if she feels cold at night..gush
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Okobola146: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ninisun:

Just tell me the truth, is your mum not still tying wrapper indoors?? You don't even know if she feels cold at night..gush
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Why can't you comment there?

Yeah. I have it in my plans.

As long as you put interest, you can learn anything.
You can learn quicker by watching videos too.
Onye ahu o wu zorr?
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Munzy14:

Onye ahu o wu zorr?

Yes.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yes.
Oooh!!!

Enyi anyi Nwaanyi cheesy

Ya wu o mechara laghachi.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Munzy14:

Oooh!!!

Enyi anyi Nwaanyi cheesy

Ya wu o mechara laghachi.

I knew she was going to come back. cheesy

I already promised her a cake tutorial, so that might be my next thread.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okobola146:

Good night till 2035 when you mature wink
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by toprealman: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Gloriagee:
Or very intimidated wife? We can't tell what happens in their home from a 2 min vid grin

Men and women He created them. That is why you are a femal and I am male.
We just know these things. What you also don't know is that she needs to up her game because that wrapper package will make bruhz start considering alternatives.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by placeofallure(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ninisun:

You are the rude one by concluding I tie wrappers which isn't a crime if someone does that. If you like blow all the stupid grammar, na you sabi! I know you ain't married thats why I referred to your mum who can always be seen tying wrapper at home. My mum does too and that hasn't made her less of a mother or wife.

Iwu ezigbote onye nzuzu that wants to be a slave to the Westerners. A woman can't tie wrapper in her bedroom? Run along son

I've moved on from this, so no comment.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:01am On Aug 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

I knew she was going to come back. cheesy

I already promised her a cake tutorial, so that might be my next thread.
Her type can't use multiple monikers..It will be very easy to fish her out. grin

Crazy babe..

Weldone..ya kwuta ugwo tutorial o cheesy
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by ellakilfoyle749(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2022
[center] 7 Creative Designer Cakes You Must OrderTo Add Sweetness On Occasion
[/center]

The cake is the center of attraction on every occasion, whether it is a birthday celebration or anniversary, or any corporate party. Its luscious taste leaves the ultimate smile on everyone's face, especially if the cake is little or unique, it easily grabs the attention of younger as well as children. On the other hand, the cake selection process is very tough.

Nowadays there are numerous cakes option available in the market. You may get these cakes according to your occasion and requirements, like if you are going to celebrate a birthday, birthday cake would be your requirement.

But this is not easy as I said, before selecting the birthday cake first come to know the birthday boy or girl's choices and requirements. If they are kids then there are again two options open. If they are boys you may choose superman or any other superhero designer cake whereas if you are selecting the cake for a baby girl, you must choose a barbie doll, butterfly, Unicorn, Rainbow, etc type of cake.

Below I'm sharing some trending cakes, that make your occasion unforgettable -

1. Football-Themed Cake
2. Mickey Mouse Cartoon Cake
3. Disney Frozen-Themed Cake
4. Classy Floral Birthday Cake
5. Barbie Doll Cake
6. Tyre Cake Birthday Boy
7. Rainbow Cake

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Her type can't use multiple monikers..It will be very easy to fish her out. grin

Crazy babe..

Weldone..ya kwuta ugwo tutorial o cheesy

Just by her comments, I can identify her. cheesy

She's blunt(too blunt sef) and free spirited.

I like her, so I won't charge her. cheesy
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Just by her comments, I can identify her. cheesy

She's blunt(too blunt sef) and free spirited.

I like her, so I won't charge her. cheesy
She can't mask her Identity cheesy

E ji like eshi ofe ma ya wuru somebody I know cheesy

She is a pampered baby..O ga adi kwanu serious?
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Munzy14:

She can't mask her Identity cheesy

E ji like eshi ofe ma ya wuru somebody I know cheesy

She is a pampered baby..O ga adi kwanu serious?

I think she deactivated again. undecided
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

I think she deactivated again. undecided
Nawa o... cheesy

O wurula nsogbu nyere ya..Ya zukwanuike!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Bodmum:
may God chase away every orji in your life.

BTW, who or where is the wife? all I'm seeing is one old hag.

Is this necessary at all? That old hag is someone's wife and someone's mother. Your mother is equally an old hag but does that stop her from being called your father's wife? See now, you're lacking common sense and decency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.