Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) (47539 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
I dey tell you... You no see the woman is not even free to him?? Check the video well.

You are getting it wrong, the man doesn't pet the son and that was not the first time the boy behaved like that. The wife might not be a phone person or social media savy and so don't conclude and moreover she might not have planned it with him. He is too clingy to the mum.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by RillJ(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Lol!

Orji being following his father's footsteps since 786BC!

If u know u know!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:
may God chase away every orji in your life.

BTW, who or where is the wife? all I'm seeing is one old hag.
Show us your own wife oga.. she better be young hag oh.!!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Chiderao1(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:

Bqstard, why call someone's mother and someone's wife an old hag for no apparent reason, kindly upload the old witch you have as a mother let's see, oh never mind you probably killed her.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Maobichek: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,he should learn to live with it for now,the boy is still very tender,he will outgrow it and also that is one of the responsibilities of parenthood.

The wife should learn to overfeed the boy at night and they will have time for themselves.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2022
motionarena:
how em thing go stand for this kind wife.
She no even arrange herself
Na All dis girls way den de bring from village, all in de name of Wife Material nd Virgin matter
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2022
abobote:
People no get other work, than to come to social media with every nonsense.

Make I help you
Wetin one wan enjoy this slack body and flat breast
Na All dis girls way den de bring from village, all in de name of Wife Material nd Virgin matter
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Enny2013:
Y d wife com appear lyk dis nau? So tattered to me!

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Okobola146:
See as the woman dey tie wrapper and wear oversized adieu papa T shirt inside house like Mynd44, I wonder wetin dey her body wey her husband wan see am without their only child

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Babalola0920: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2022
OKOATA:
wink
Women should learn to dress sexily at home, and husband's should get sexy lingeries for their wives. To be honest I can't get hard at the site of a woman on wrappers like that.
Motherhood is another institution entirely I mean real Motherhood not the one you hire people to do the job for you
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:

Post the one wey u get make we see..�
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by simultaneousboi(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Two wrong things I noticed in this video.

The first one is the name given to that kid, among all the precious name Igbo have, it is Orji that he chose to name him. Orji is an old name and it sounds horrible in the ear.

The second one is how unkept the wife looks and he's calling her "baby". Looking at
his apartment(either rented or owned), I guess that the man is doing well, so how on earth will he allow his wife look like his village mom that came for omugwo? This is very bad and does not represent the tribe he is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2022
See the wife like im grandma, wetin you wan enjoy there?

Use the opportunity and try greener pusseys elsewhere. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Mercisharelove(f): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2022
Stupidity
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by HRMK: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2022
nonsense!is he saying the boy doesnt sleep 24/7?obviously,the man wants to enjoy the wife when his mates are at work!there is time for everything in life!!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Sweetvie: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Bodmum:

on a serious note you lack respect
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by sylve11: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2022
OKOATA:
wink
Women should learn to dress sexily at home, and husband's should get sexy lingeries for their wives. To be honest I can't get hard at the site of a woman on wrappers like that.

I just dey laugh carelessly here. grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mutualrespect(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2022
I just dey laugh! But honestly, the phase will pass.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Dubaku543: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2022
Formularcr7:
Orji needs a sibling ASAP
so there will be two Orji? Comrade ah no understand this your early morning violence!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Sweetvie: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Seriously nlanders and their online forming
Most of them pouting nonsense here if you go there house or enter their bedroom you will vomit and here they're forming big boy and girl on someone else marriage. Maybe they expect the woman to wear bum short and crop top wit wig on her head and heavy makeup inside her own house when she is working.. I don't even blame anyone na the man I blame putting his wife out for insult. They go even tell you say even their mama they wear sexy lingerie for house. People wit smelling and dirty boxers and panties mtcheww. absurdité

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Abicarrick: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Pikin wey u give that kind name.... Wetin u expect
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Ladymillion(f): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Hmm
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Skynet03: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
You wey name am Orji, wetin you expect? Name for ancestors. And why is the wife looking like one who's not well taken care of even though they look financially well off? Trying wrapper like an old woman.

I'm finding it difficult Mentioning you on your thread about Stutern. I'm Lordally and you mentioned me on a Stutern thread. This is my second Username on Nairaland... So I noticed you where admitted Into UIUX DESIGN course at stutern... So the thing is it's a good thing cos after the course , you would be put on their hiring Page and recruiters can Contact you from there , they also link you up to jobs too although some of you guys would have to also look for jobs yourself.

As of the Installmental payments it's also good , then if you choose to pay through the income Sharing agreement , it simply means after you get a job , they would be entitled to 15% of your salary for 24 Months ...

Overall , I think it's a good investment.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Skynet03:

I'm finding it difficult Mentioning you on your thread about Stutern. I'm Lordally and you mentioned me on a Stutern thread. This is my second Username on Nairaland... So I noticed you where admitted Into UIUX DESIGN course at stutern... So the thing is it's a good thing cos after the course , you would be put on their hiring Page and recruiters can Contact you from there , they also link you up to jobs too although some of you guys would have to also look for jobs yourself.

As of the Installmental payments it's also good , then if you choose to pay through the income Sharing agreement , it simply means after you get a job , they would be entitled to 15% of your salary for 24 Months ...

Overall , I think it's a good investment.

Thanks for your response. How was the experience like for you? Was it immersive?
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by sugarlyn: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Joshmoore:
but how you go name this small pikin Orji? Name wey big pass em mates.. With this em bow leg and akpruka head, e suppose stubborn because that name na senior men name

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Good.
There's love in sharing. So share mummy. grin
I can’t comment on food section Mariah. I’m waiting for your cake thread sha
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Then buy chain tie am make him coporate or you kukuma sell the little winch
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:
I can’t comment on food section Mariah.

I’m waiting for your cake thread sha.
Why can't you comment there?

Yeah. I have it in my plans.

I seriously want to know how to cook very well like you people, but you see that egusi it doesn’t just want to succumb. I used tin tomatoes to mix my melon before frying but I didn’t get the desired result.

As long as you put interest, you can learn anything.
You can learn quicker by watching videos too.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by gassbee: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
But why is the wife looking like housemaid?
na all these old school women wey no dey joke with wrapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.