Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) (47533 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Dad Shares Photo Of A Drawing His Little Daughter Made Of Him / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Joshmoore(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
See the wife self.

People the suffer in silence o

My thought too, sure that man is maltreating his wife in disguise?

5 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by DevilSignature: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
angry

Everybody wan catch cruz on social media.
If papa orji wan fuccck orji mama nd orji no gree give chance why papa orji not put orji to sleep den carry d mama go fuccck as him like

Why the video nonese on social media

See d woman sef.

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by nkem1992: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bodmum:
may God chase away every orji in your life.

BTW, who or where is the wife?
Why go name am orji, he no no say orji dey always get vawulence.

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Badgers14: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
The little kid na guy man on his own grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
no answer am. Clifford orji
nkem1992:

Why go name am orji, he no no say orji dey always get vawulence.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
You wey name am Orji, wetin you expect? Name for ancestors. And why is the wife looking like one who's not well taken care of even though they look financially well off? Trying wrapper like an old woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mustrule(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
I used this video to joyfully close my day. �

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Whoknowsme: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Joshmoore:
but how you go name this small pikin Orji? Name wey big pass am.. With this em bow leg and akpruka head, e suppose stubborn because that name na senior men name
Lol grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Godspowerpro: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
A lot of things that are irrelevant or supposed to be private are on social media these days. And these shows the level of immature and unguided people living in the society.

Hanhan.

Happy married life jare, na to help mk you keep enough sperm to enjoy your wife in old age jare. You go hate my latest post b dat

https://www.nairaland.com/7283201/out-here-serving-god-pays
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by motionarena: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
how em thing go stand for this kind wife.
She no even arrange herself

6 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by ManAustin(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
U born pikin call am orji, u no know say orji na kola. The woman will always bring kola when u call as a sign of respect na. � �

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Godspowerpro: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Godspowerpro:

Hanhan.

Happy married life jare, na to help mk you keep enough sperm to enjoy your wife in old age jare. You go hate my latest post b dat

https://www.nairaland.com/7283201/out-here-serving-god-pays

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
maasoap:
All married men with kid(s) understand his frustration. Not easy

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Channah1(f): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Those saying the man's wife is a hag are the type that will still cheat even if their woman dress naked around the house.

Leave her the man is not complaining. He's even craving her reason he's complaining about his son's trackmacking behavior.

I too know full this nairaland and na Dem get relationship issues pass.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Joshmoore:
but how you go name this small pikin Orji? Name wey big pass em mates.. With this em bow leg and akpruka head, e suppose stubborn because that name na senior men name

So the men that are called Orji weren't named Orji from birth abi? Is it after they became adults they gave them that name? Lol

14 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by kay29000(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lakside1955:
That boy is very wise, he knows what’s about to happen, he doesn’t want a junior brother or sister

grin
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by abobote: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
People no get other work, than to come to social media with every nonsense.

Make I help you
Wetin one wan enjoy this slack body and flat breast
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by jubrilcastle(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bodmum:

BTW, who or where is the wife? all I'm seeing is one old hag.
Old hag you said. Someday definitely you will be definitely described as old hag too. Of which you are not even promised tomorrow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
OKOATA:
wink
Women should learn to dress sexily at home, and husband's should get sexy lingeries for their wives. To be honest I can't get hard at the site of a woman on wrappers like that.
All your aspirations in this life na to get hard.. we have seen that grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Enny2013(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Y d wife com appear lyk dis nau? So tattered to me!

6 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by CaseSensitive(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Orji doesn't understand Konji. Know that and know peace wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Useless and shameless man.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
iku pa e, omo ase.
jubrilcastle:

Old hag you said. Someday definitely you will be definitely described as old hag too. Of which you are not even promised tomorrow
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
a good definition for evening newspaper.
Enny2013:
Y d wife com appear lyk dis nau? So tattered to me!
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
No 1 pet peeve, it's sight or u think say na construction site?
OKOATA:
wink
Women should learn to dress sexily at home, and husband's should get sexy lingeries for their wives. To be honest I can't get hard at the site of a woman on wrappers like that.

No 2 pet peeve, nobody gives a hoot wat u like to see your woman wear. This one in the video is not your own woman. Her husband is ok with her appearance. If you saw his picture and he was wearing se.xy lingerie or whatever suits your fancy, then we can consider whether your pressure dey necessary or not.

No 3 pet peeve, Only God knows what mama Orji is doing, pounding yam or fetching water while Papa Orji is in the room, still looking to enjoy and not even trying to help with childcare. Nig men u def can do better. Rant over!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Adexvivacity:
This is just the story of my home....Ryan will never let me to hug my wife in his presence.....not even holding

Let Ryan go spend some time with his grandma. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by LadySarah: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Channah1:
Those saying the man's wife is a hag are the type that will still cheat even if their woman dress naked around the house.

Leave her the man is not complaining. He's even craving her reason he's complaining about his son's trackmacking behavior.

I too know full this nairaland and na Dem get relationship issues pass.

You dey mind them.Yul wey leave sexy wife and cheated with a bigger woman nko?Beyonce,Tiwa,Tonto with all their finesse.

Boys that will just be setting st..pid standards based on western lifestyles.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Cigarini: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bodmum:

U be mumu..... try get sense.
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by highbee02: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
In developmental psychology, it's called Oedepal complex. The boy sees his father as a rival and the opposite is Electra complex- a girl child sees her mother as a rival. It usually occur at the age of 3

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Channah1(f): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadySarah:

You dey mind them.Yul wey leave sexy wife and cheated with a bigger woman nko?Beyonce,Tiwa,Tonto with all their finesse.

Boys that will just be setting st..pid standards based on western lifestyles.

Lol.. standard wey Dem self no get. Mtchew
Re: Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bodmum:

Are you ok? Are you any better than her? How dare you call someone an old hag, you are very stupid

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife's Action Without Husband's Notice / Woman Kept Her Baby In A Bag While Shopping / Nigerian Nanny Gets $121,000 Pay Check From Oppressive Nsobundu Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.